THANKS, NRA: BUMP STOCK BAN WOULD ALSO BAN TRIGGER AND SPRING MODS

reason.com/blog/2017/10/11/your-bi-partisan-bump-stock-ban-has-arri

>The bi-partisan gun control measure we told you would follow the horrific shooting Oct. 1 in Las Vegas was introduced Tuesday in the House by a Republican and a Democrat, with exactly 10 members of each party co-sponsoring.

>The bill drafted by Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R–Fla.) and Seth Moulton (D– Mass.) intends to make illegal bump stocks or "any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic rifle."

>Binary triggers, which fires a round on both the pull and release of the trigger, would also likely be prohibited under this language, as would lighter triggers, and heavier recoil springs, both of which allow for a faster rate of fire.

>What is shocking is just how broad the language of their bill is. The law promises to ban any part that increases the rate of fire from a semi-automatic weapon, meaning more than just bump stocks could be on the chopping block.

>Curbelo said in a press release, "this common-sense legislation will ban devices that blatantly circumvent already existing law without restricting Second Amendment rights." The representative added that the bill was an "important first step to address gun violence."

curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/contact-nra-ila/
youtube.com/watch?v=wKlnMwuCZso
youtube.com/watch?v=_ECYMvjU52E
youtube.com/watch?v=EtTHzegMWA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rated "A+" by the NRA-ILA

of course none of you faggots actually care

loooool useless mods set this thread top autosage

>>Curbelo said in a press release, "this common-sense legislation will ban devices that blatantly circumvent already existing law without restricting Second Amendment rights."
they sure are professionals at blatantly lying with a straight face

You can't bump your own thread, newfag. Go back to plebbit or wherever you came from.

Those 10 cosponsors and curbello need to all be voted out. Traitors all of them

Why the fuck isn't the NRA using their evil Boogeyman powers to RUIN individual congressmen who have a couple of hundred grand in their war chests and no way to defeat a party Challenger in a red tie with a million bucks of NRA money behind him?

CALL THE FUCKING NRA NOW
This would fucking ban Geissele trigers ffs.
Actually, this might ban trigger replacements for even pistols.

Call the NRA and Congress now.

Ya know what
Spam trump. Write to that fucker directly
And your representatives as well

>thinking this will pass

They had a chance with just banning bump stocks and echo triggers

They are biting off more they can chew with "lighter triggers" which is like... the most common gun modification out there

How does a lighter trigger increase the rate of fire?

>thinking that just because some random bill was introduced that it'll pass or even get past committee
Wew. this one takes it too far senpai. Not going to pass

>Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R–Fla.)

WELL GUESS WHO'S NOT GETTING RE-ELECTED NOW

I had my doubts about that snake in the first time, but fuck him. Faggot's getting out immediately.

>voted out.
Bullets don't get a voting right

if you had to move a 200lb object from floor to shelf 100 times.
vs
if you had to move a 1lb object from floor to shelf 100 times.
which can you do quicker?

>call your NRA NOW!

no let them actually vote for it and then shoah them next year.

Stop negotiating with the cucks and just annihilate them. These people dont represent you

nraila.org/contact-nra-ila/

Woh there's stock triggers with 200 lb pull weights? I see your point.

>now kids are gonna be safer than ever and the NRA will be great again!!!

Hickcock1984 1 NRA cock sucker

MFW trump vetoes all this shit

How far up the maga asshole are you?

You'd be a fucking retard to believe the president has any vested interest in firearms beyond that he got some votes from gun owners

>New Yorker

I suck big black nigger dick and can’t get enough of it.

Fuck hickock

I have to have some hope

>Teenagers with no grasp on reality.

Yes firearms are a right and yes do what you can to protect them, which to an extent is what the NRA are doing. Bump fire stocks were always a grey area and are not a right as all they did was circumvent a previously passed law. Nothing really is being given up.

If the NRA, a very visible and big organisation, has to be looking like its doing something. Last thing everyone wants is Trump to wade in and look like he is doing something.

Before you all start screeching at me, bump fire stocks are not a right, they were a way to legally break a law. Stick to rubber bands if you want some fun.

>a way to legally break a law.
a law that violated the constitution

What is the expected return on this retarded strategy

>The gun community is there to help the NRA not the other way around

hickok1984 NRA 1 Cock sucker

You just sound like him

We can all beat our dicks into the dirt, but both sides of the pond want to do something about bump-fire stocks. I got to see a few in action while at Nugget fest, and despite being fucking awesome, a lot of the common populace would flip their shit about them and scream about muh babies. I personally think we should have it all, but it only takes one idiot to set the herd trampling and we all have to suffer it. Theres no real... GOOD way to go about any of this.

This bills intentionally vague language would allow them to ban semi-auto's altogether.

CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMEN
TELL THEM THIS BILL WOULD AFFECT

1. sportsmen (IDPA and 3gun tournaments)
2. hunters that use semi auto rifles or people walking in bear country and using a Glock
3. people who want to protect themselves but have weak trigger pull strength

And at the very end, tell them "Why the living fuck did I vote for a Republican if they're going to make a bill worse than Democrats can?"

Go call them now.

Tell them that too. Fucking RINO scum.

this.
they want to be able to "interpret" it in any way they desire to suit their agenda and their schedule

Jr is the only pro-gun person in the entire family and has zero political influence, Trump couldn't give two shits about protecting the 2nd amendment after he got your vote.

h-hey guys, what about the stuff we might, might get in exchange? it...it's all about give and take, and compromise.

l-l-lets just see what we g-get, we didn't need that stuff anyways. this isn't the hill I want to die on...

>You can't bump your own thread

lol.

>gun accessories: okay
>pulling the trigger quickly: okay
>bumpfiring: okay
>gun accessories that facilitate bumpfiring: fucking heretical

It's fucking retarded to think that guns can go from good to evil just by means of what technique you use them with, even when doing the same thing. It's easier to shoot civilians if you aim a gun, should we ban sights and optics? You can still fire without them and all.

But we'll get the NRA's waifu, national reciprocation, in return, and that's all that matters!

that'd be all fine and dandy but this bill doesn't even mention slide-fire stocks, they are intentionally leaving the definitions vague so that they can interpret the law any way they choose.

Completely missing the point user. I know that, you know that. Do the public know that? The tax payer, the mom the pop, the everyday Joe that lives in frightened america? Nah.

The NRA is in the spot light, they have to be seen to do something. Because if they don't the mom's and pop's can vote too. There are more of them then there is us. Like it or not this is what's going down.

Bump fire stocks we're a dumb idea to begin with. Asking for trouble.

All gun control is unconstitutional. Shall not be infringed means they're not allowed to even get in the fringes of it.

Either companies start to make good factory triggers or the atf says all triggers must be 10 pounds

Not to mention it's an accessory, not the gun itself therefore they can regulate it as much as they want to as it has no bearing on the 2nd amendment.

>they can regulate it as much as they want to as it has no bearing on the 2nd amendment.

Finally! An user that isn't an overly emotional teenager. Thank god.

Ho man I cant believe how many of these retads there actually were. and on /k/ of all places, you'd think you guys would know a thing or two about government and the constitution

>lighter triggers

Oh fuck off.

Frankly I've considered bumpfire stocks a good way to fuck up your barrel and blow a ton of money in ammunition. Granted, it may be fun in the process but it's a huge dick move especially if you're using one at a range.

So I just called the NRA ILA and they told me that they do not support this bill and that they don't give ratings to legislation, only politicians. So who is lying, OP or the NRA?

Frankly fuck off and die it's about banning pieces of plastic

and you would say the same if the government regulated or banned forms of speech through different media other than in person with voice?

there is no other amendment so trounced than the 2nd thanks to idiots like you. The foundation of our government was to harbor LESS regulation and control from government. but thanks to dumbass cucks like you and your friend we've only seen an increase in the last century.

They may not support the bill (in words) but they support banning bump stocks (they said it)

Have you ever shot a Makarov in DA? Pretty much the same thing.

It's a piece of plastic you fucking retard, not an actual gun, nor is it a vital component of a gun either. It literally has no bearing on the 2nd.

Using that criteria magazines (both detachable and internal) aren't needed either. Just load a new round by hand, multiple shots aren't essential to the function of the gun.

It actually makes sense.

You can either restrict weapons based on completely uneven standards (unfair) or just simply say "if it increases rate of fire beyond (x shots per y amount of time), it's considered restricted, even if the base weapon is not."

Shit like trigger mods/bump stocks are there to make it easier to get a ROF beyond what a semiauto weapon is expected to produce. Go ahead, control that and we can stop having state legislatures freaking out and banning a gun because it "looks dangerous". A standard needs to be made, rate of fire is an excellent one.

This is why I'm a member of the Gun Owners of America and NOT the cucked NRA.

Does it include number of barrels?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKlnMwuCZso

yeah because none of that shit matters and you are a over entitled coward fuck boy who open carries out of fear. semper fi!

im gunna steal your guns and pour dawn soap all over them

>How many children do you have to shoot a second to be happy, the common sense response is to limit all firearms to 1 shot every minute like the founders intended with their muskets.

THIS why your argument is shit.

>the nra was originally funded by some russian gun makers

go cry to your commie overlords then faggot

>what kinda future you want familia?
>JUST BAN MY SHIT UP

What a bunch of bullshit. Its just going to end up getting more lawful people killed. Shit always does.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ECYMvjU52E

youtube.com/watch?v=EtTHzegMWA0

here it looks like you need some red pills

>common sense
REEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up, guncucks.

Your Second Amendment is a dead man walking.

So is the first.

We were going to go easy on you and slowly chisel it away over the next fifty years. But that was before you stalled us for four years by making a racist sexual predator the President.

After Trump? Fuck you.

No, seriously. Really. Completely.

FUCK. YOU.

The Big Blue wave starting in about a year is coming. Then a real President who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

When Democrats get power back, we are going to take EVERYTHING to dismantle capitalism and toxic whiteness.

Sane people are DONE fucking around.

We are tired of watching black kids shot down like dogs by racist pigs' popguns.

We are tired of nutjobs who can't get free healthcare mowing down the innocent every week with military grade assault rifles no one should get to own.

We're not fucking this up again. We're moving so fast against your regressive bullshit you won't know what hit you.

You'll need permits to own a fucking butter knife by the time we're through!

This makes me rage

boy that paranoid delusion you got going there is pretty telling of your mental illness

get a better hobby faggot. you wanna put holes in stuff go buy a drill gun.

Name-faggots make me rage.

You're certifiably insane/baiting. in either case, you're not worth shit.

They are not going to stop trying to be tyrants just because of a few words.
6months or 6 years
you are either going to have to give in, or shoot them.

Finally, a thread about this. I've been looking all day.

Triggers and gatling cranks have not been a grey area though you fucking cocksucker

this is fucking bullshit

GOA>NRA

boo hoooooo they are going to get your guns you better cry about it or shoot someone while you still have the chance!

There is a matter of principle here; namely that the anti-gun shitheads in Congress have no jurisdiction to pass this purported law.

They should be severely punished for thinking about it.

im going to take your guns and pour dawn on over them, when you go to attack me for this then im going to beat you to death with a steel bar

Fuck NRA. Bunch of untrustworthy nosebergs. This law would be unenforceable if passed though, right?

Trump wont stop shit

They support a review of legality not banning. Fuck them, they shouldnt have even budged on that shit because any movement against gun rights can never be undone.

WOW you’re retarded

im going to help enforce it by breaking into your home and dip all your guns in dawn and mudd and steal your ammo to sell to other people that i can do the exact same thing to

>2012
Come on, now. I'm not even some MAGApede but this is a bit pessimistic.

Sure hope your ACA covers getting ventilated.

They said they support the ATF reevaluating the stocks. Which is stupid. Keep your mouths shut about that guys. The ATF already ruled they were legal and if they want to reevaluate them that's up to them.

Well.

I ordered a Tac-Con 3mr trigger last week and a double tap binary this week.

I wonder if this will ban retail sales or will make it illegal to have a firearm equipped with triggers like the ones i just purchased.

>A standard needs to be made, rate of fire is an excellent one.
Fuck you, you're starting a fucking war.

yeah sure its real easy to just get you from behind or wait for you outside of work or just bust the windows of your house out with a brick and nasty letter telling you to get out of OUR town

man if only leftists and centrists adopted the tactics of the 1920's kkk then we could find anyone who looks white enough and hang that snow nigger up by his neck and yank him around and watch them eyes just bulge

Why are they not tying this to the suppressor deregulation? What the fuck are they doing?

GOA is way better. NRA talks tough but then buckle under pressure every time. They're more worried about money than their actual job at defending the 2nd Amendment and encouraging more interest in guns in America.

they will keep downsizing until you can only own peeshooters that can't penetrate body armor

lmao why are amerisharts so cucked? range ban when

how much would you like to bet that you dont know how the nra got all its money in the 80's to become what it is now?

>Why the fuck isn't the NRA using their evil Boogeyman powers
because the NRA is making money off this too. all the scare about gun grabbers is making ammunition go back up. NRA was probably in on it because prices dropped when obama left office.

NRA is a lobbying group for American manufacturers that exists to keep prices high and increase profits. Why do you think imports are so expensive when they cost less to make?

Pro tip: manufacturers already have a counter-measure in place to defeat the bump-stock ban. The ban is just a way to get legal compliant first adopters lifestylist camo wearing faggots to buy a new $500 mod on their credit card.

>tosses brick
>gets shot

>tries picking a fight outside work
>gets shot

>form lynch mob
>lynch mob gets shot

>try being sneaky
>trigger house alarm
>get shot

So THIS...is the power of urban intellectuals! It really activated my almonds. Drumpf btfo. I now #shillforthehill. Now that you've made me feel unsafe, I think I'll go pick up a Ma Deuce from the 99c store.

I honestly don't know. I was born in 86, just in time to not buy machine guns. I'm going to guess they sold our right to select fire for it.

Literally the only people who still give a shit are gun guys who feel the NRA rammed their assholes and rabid anti-gun nutters who claw for anything they can get.
The MSM and 95% of the people don't even remember anything happened in Vegas unless reminded.
This shit will be stalled then disappear. Nothing is going to come of it.

Trump has to veto this bill, if it gets that far, on the grounds that it does comply with the Constitution.

no im live in a rural area, i just dont like snow nigger ruining my race with their under educated self entitled coward acts. i think there should be a group of whites that hunt down the snow niggers in my country and reclaim whiteness for the intelligent ones.

if we just had a group of people to seek out hang a few snow niggers like you and take pictures of it and post it here that would be just heavenly

"beg tyler! this isnt cs:go you wont respawn after i yank down on your legs for a few minutes"

Does not comply