Curious question...

Curious question, does Canada have a defensive contingency plan against an attack from the United State (hypothetically of course). I mean our militaries are quite integrated afterall.

Last time we fought was during the colonial times.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/9aa9az/what-would-happen-in-the-minutes-and-hours-after-the-us-invaded-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best post I've seen all day, Imma give you a bump and ponder, but let's adress this
>U.S. 384 million people
>Canada 36.6 million
>Commiefornia 38.2
In a russian style theory of war, Commuefornia could just annex Canadia. Fuck assylum the blue cunts should just take over Canadia.

OP don't let your thread die, what do you think, minus nuclear weapons or any other serious NBC retaliation what would canadas plan be if we decided to 1942 them?

I could be wrong, but I think we're obligated to defend Canada, if they ever get attacked/invaded. Some kind of Commonwealth pact. Then of course there's NATO.

You honestly don't know that Canada is a proxy country for America. ?

Well U.S.A is ran by the deep state, as is Canada, and guess what (((they))) are intermingled, and it is all just layers of the curtain (((they))) hide behind.

My thread now,
What would Canada even be able to do If we held them down, put a cuck cage on them and made them take all of our commies and cunts? Mexicans aclinate to cold well, they dont eant to be there we can put them in Americada

Is canada a secret kike refuge from manipulating the world via the U.S.?

Well the border between the rockies and great lake is pure wilderness and open. I can imagine a defensive retreat from major city (toronto, montreal, vancouver) to stage a battle zone in the north west front.

Or they could retreat further north towards the Arctics and Greenland and set up a evacuation route towards norway. Or take over alaska and escape towards eastern russia. I doubt the southern US marine boys could stand the winter assault

OPLAN 1012-16 is the most recent update of our War Plan for an invasion of Canada. Dead serious.

They can kill some burgers if they have a plan, and you know what it means.

We've already received our orders men.... begin the annexation of Canada at once!

“The acquisition of Canada this year, as far as the neighborhood of Quebec, will be a mere matter of marching; & will give us experience for the attack of Halifax the next, & the final expulsion of England from the American continent.”
Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 4 August 1812

I was just about the bring that up, though many canadians would deny it and may even be blantanly ignorant to the fact, Canadia is not sovereign from the UK and is still a commonwealth.

>invade Canada
>shit, it's fucking cold
>install compliant puppet government
>stay nice and toasty at home while getting all the resources you need sent to you cheap
Wat, this is already happening? Invasion cancelled

That's why you get every nasty girl from Ft.drumm and Ft.Riley and Ft.Wayneright, 10th mountain would love to chase commies through the snow but this seems to be assuming battle attrition not acceptence of annexation. How many woukd really try flee or fight when they could just integrate.

>"Did you trade your walk on part in a war, For a lead roll in a cage?"

A large portion of the US was settled by folks from Scandinavian and Germany.... we arent as concerned about the cold as you may think.

Bellingham Wa here, This. Be buy your recourses and you flood over here to buy 2.99 a pound chicken breasts, and milk by the tens of gallons.

My plan is to wave an american flag from my window and greet you as liberators.

Again, Washington state here and with the gray rainy day today ita the warmest I've felt in month's. And my alaskan native friend once put it, "the cold activates your internal butt heater"

surrender

A contingency for everything my goy.

No surrender! Cmon post fun scenarios

This guy gets it, help even out this supermassive population with half the continent.

>Germany
>cold
I'm sure they said the same thing in 1941.
Montana and Minnesota are proper cold, but there's a reason for their low population density
>Washington state
>cold
BC is considered Canada's retirement province because of its mild climate. Even coastal Alaska is relatively bearable to say central Montana.

Ill accept your point but I will Not drop my rake.

>If your enemy beats you, You win

>canada is not sovereign from the uk

t. retard

we've been sovereign since statue of westminster

Yes. Ab. SK and Mb cecede and take up arms against the evil Canadian regime

Foolproof contingency plan. Canada is basically invincible.

Puh, I just read up on your little statue, you, is the U.S. Sovereign from frqnce because of the statue of liberty?

Hey man, Whites killing whites? Lets try to drum up some annex plans before we go culling our numbers ahead of the islamic horde.

>destabilizing our neighbor with a massive land border and sea borders to our north
Not really in our interest

How hardcore are Canadian lumberjacks? Not the false numale poserjacks.

How would they fair against say our southern cowboys?

When?

Washinton is for faggots.

Montana user reporting. I had to stand and wait for my middle school bus with -40 temps for TWO FUCKING WEEKS one time and blizzards are frequent. We could take Canada with a regiment of drunken teepee niggers and they'd be happy to have something to do.

It will happen. It will be one state with 1 electoral vote.

Yes we do it's called a pre-emptive strike.
I never said our government was the best at strategy.

i imagine theres some random military contingency to try to evactuate the pm and officials and shit. chance of victory would be considered zero, but they probably have guerilla warfare style tactics as an option to play out and likely spots in wilderness to maintain that style of combat. maybe intentional destruction of key infrastructure/resources america would be annexing.

but there is nothing that could be done to stop it and no chance of victory for canada. would surrender and hope world would step in to wage war. would depend on the circumstances though. if its to stop the communist and chinese fucking bullshit that has conquered canada right now, then most whites would ally with america and aid their take over. if it was some weird genocide plan or enslavement plan, it would be quite difficult to take over such a large land mass and control it, even for america.

fuck you and your commonwelth

t. gook

Yes. If they kill their enemies, their enemies win; contingency plan is to give up.

They don't need one because we're not on the "Alan Alda is president" timeline.

vice.com/en_ca/article/9aa9az/what-would-happen-in-the-minutes-and-hours-after-the-us-invaded-canada

you're welcome

The Canadian army doesn't even have a singele attack helocopter. They picked up the surrender monkey tourch from the French after getting BTFO in Kandahar, and to this day they if you look at numbers globally they are not even trusted to do peace keeping. They would litterally lose a conventinoal war against any individual African country

Your compliance is appreciated noble leaf, however we really have no need for another 10 blue states so this will be a war of attrition...on the day of the rope, you may have a bullet

I'm all but certain that they do, it would be very foolish if they didn't plan for it.

It would be a very unenviable task trying to defend against a modern invasion from the US though, we would quickly establish supremacy on the great lakes, Canucks couldn't challenge for air superiority and most of the important cities are located very close to the border.

Canada's best defense against a modern US invasion though is diplomacy. So long as they fall in line when it's necessary and act like good little vassals, we have relatively no need to bother them and generally the American government is content with that much.

Our defensive plan is you.

So no. Come take us though. I like eagles more than leaves.

As soon as the Queen gives her order we'll rush you down like the dogs you are.

Make British Empire Great Again.

You have to go back

Depends where you grew up.

I'm an Iowafag and I've traveled a bit. Nowhere I've found has as brutal winters as Iowa. It's a cruel mix of snow, blowing snow, ice storms and ridiculous cock freezing windchills due to being a fucking flat, mowed down field with the occasional copse of trees to stifle it just slightly.

They have 80 leopard 2s. Not 800...eighty.

They also have 120 or less CF-18s...whose ordinances are all made in the US.

The government of Canada would cease to exist in days.

However, they have 30 per 100 people in private firearms. This means they would be a costly insurgency afterword.

It's been proven that the US has had a plan of attack for a long time, we would most likely surrender and then you would watch civil insurrection destroy you from the inside

Also NORAD is completely tied up with Canadian military, we wouldn't fight back but it would be impractical to fight with a guaranteed ally already

>Canada have a defensive contingency plan against an attack from the United State

the question you should REALLY be asking is:

>does america actually have a plan to deal with the post invasion guirella warfare sniping tactics of the true commonwealth canadian soldiers?

the answer is fucking no, you burger cucks would be getting mowed down from miles away

Plus the whole 30 firearms per 100 people...in just private hands.

princess patricias finest would be popping fat fuck burgers from 4000 yards away.

since you retards cant comprehend that, its 40 football fields

we get all the surplus sks's exported from commieland for $200 a pop and can buy 7.62x39 for under 20 cents a round and thats cuckbux too not your freedomdollars.

all your $2000 .223 AR's wont count for shit

"you" never fought Canada in 1812, "you" fought the British empire (and lost). It's most likely that modern cucked "post national" Canada has no plan to defend against the US nor anyone else.