I miss the good old days

I miss the good old days.

Other urls found in this thread:

tax-brackets.org/federaltaxtable/1955
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

back when tax rate matched white population share.

yes let's go back to that rate if we also go back to 91% whites.

deal libshit

A 91% top income tax rate would be on the right side of the Laffer curve. Top income tax rate should be around 70% (look up Diamond-Saez paper on progressive taxation).

Back when rich people had to pay 91% income tax

Hey faggot, what was the effective tax rate of that bracket?

so let's get back to 91% white population and raise the tax?

I would be absolutely fine with that.

94%

wrong

modern thinking is the most effective rate is actually around 17%

lol

Source?

Obama Admin, plus lots of others.

Take a look for yourself. There were many brackets. Those are the rates they paid.

Not wrong, dipshit

why don't us white males just enslave the women and blacks and mexicans and democrats 100% tax them

Back when every other industrialized nation was bombed into dust and there was no where else the rich could go with their money.

You'll only see that tax rate again after WW3, and not before.

modern cuck thinking for the billionaire globalist elites

>Obama Admin, plus lots of others.

Lol no. Obama raised the top tax rate to 39.6%. Republicans bitched and screamed to protect the wealthy elites.

Wrong

marginal rates are not effective rates

next time u get that question, show those paid Soros shills this

Tax rates on paper are irrelevant. What was the effective tax rate taking into account deductions and tax rules at the time?

Yes they are.

literally no effective rate to be found there.

and there were so many loopholes the tax code was like Swiss Cheese. NO ONE ever paid that rate.

lovely sourced graph ;)

>Jim Crow still in effect
I bet you do you KKK Democrat

There were no deductions or tax tules at the time though

>Babies first trolling
0/10 m8

lol that's way off

also see

nigger

ah i guess you're right, time for me to abandon my argument. cya

they did pay that rate on income over $400k ($3 million in today's $) there are way more loopholes in the tax code now than there were then

look up 1955 tax brackets

it's not hard

tax-brackets.org/federaltaxtable/1955

WHY THE FUCK ARE RIGHT WING RETARD PAID SOROS SHILLS PROGRAMMED TO IMMEDIATELY PROTECT THE WEALTHY ELITES FROM HIGHER TAX RATES?

every fucking time

And guess what? Literally no-one paid that. They all got out of it through legal loop holes and write offs. It was essentially there so only people that were corrupt or in the old boys club could even have a Corp. If you weren't in the IN club you were paying 90% aka not competing/in existence. What part of this do you retards not understand.

Here is a modern example: Walmart went from being anti-obamacare to Pro Obamacare in less than a month when they realized it would hurt their competition and they could afford the cost while their competition could not.

No one in the history of humanity has ever paid 91% income tax you literal fuck.

Your argument fucking failed

Most Republican voters actually oppose tax cuts for the rich.

You think Soros supports right wing causes? And unironically are calling other people retarded?

There was no EPA under Eisenhower.

The 50s economy worked because nobody cared about the environment and harmful effects only came after.

Right wing retards fight for tax cuts for Soros and other billionaire globalist elites

yet they cuck out for the trickle down tax cut for the rich meme every single time

Yes they have you god damn fucking moron

Nobody paid anything in that bracket because of deductions.

There were no deductions or loopholes back then because of the war

You've have posted zero sources to back your claims user, you've just used ad hominem and Trumpesque tactics to deflect your lack of argument.

Either really shitty troll or complete dumbass.

You think anyone with two brain cells to rub together was actually paying anywhere near that amount?

Yes i have, are you fucking blind?

they were the wealthy elites programmed u cucks to think otherwise so u won't try to raise taxes on the rich again

the plan worked because right wingers are cucks

Yes, they were because it was the law.

2/bait

Where? Show me.

The charts I posted prove that rich people paid 91% in taxes.

No, the most effective rate is 0%. Stop flying that flag you statist bootlicker cunt.

Enough of this shit nigger.

>What are deductions?
Companies would spend their way of out paying taxes, why do you think we got out competed by Japan and German; the two nations that we turned to rubble

u mean i posted

>Being such a newfag he doesn't know about IDs
Sad

It was strictly for rhetorical purposes. Nobody actually paid it, just like Apple doesn't pay America's 35% federal corporate income tax, or California's 9% state corporate income tax. People with such large incomes could afford accountants, lawyers, and arrangements to set things up with loopholes so their effective tax rate was much lower.

Lawmakers like to set high taxes on the rich and big businesses, so they can pretend to the middle class that it's a fair system, but they leave loopholes in tax law that let the rich pay far less tax (and give back what they do collect, and often more, through sweetheart contracts and subsidies), so they can enjoy the support of the rich. The real tax burden always ends up on the middle class.

That was against the law at the time though

>Why do people vote in the interests of their country instead of the interests of themselves

100% genuine, retarded leaf post. Enjoy your hellfire and noose, faggot.
The problem with leftists is that they want people to make sacrifices, they just don't want to make any themselves, but they do want to get the accolades that come with it. See how many cucks there are on college campuses talking about "white privilege" and now notice how many of them are giving up their spot in that college for someone "unprivileged". Not a single fucking one. They say that someone else should give up their place so they can be thanked by the "unprivileged" for what they've "achieved" for them.
All of this applies to any situation where some lefty has an opinion on anything. They're braindead.

what are tax brackets right wing retards have a hard time with this

Im the one who posted the charts

He is a recurring leaf, I've seen him in multiple threads everyday.

He attempted to make a legitimate thread a few days ago that immediately slide off the board so now this is his revenge for his ignored thread.

>When the trolls can't even coordinate on their shitty trolling

Wow! This is fantastic!

Do you not understand the concept of loopholes? How about deductions? Have you at least heard of those?

They reduce their reported income before that table of tax brackets is applied, but they still get to invest or spend much more money than they're taxed for.

Actually i'd like to see rich people taxed at 94% like it was under FDR. FDR wanted 100%, but had to settle for 94%

there are way more loopholes and deductions today than there were then. and much lower tax rates as well. the rich paid much higher rates back then than they do now

u have been programmed and trained to fight for the wealthy elites and protect them. you are a paid or unpaid shill for the wealthy elites. you are so cucked, u don't even realize it

They need to get rid of all the tax deductions and all the loopholes for everybody just like it was 60 years ago