Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight...

Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight ? we muslims always beat up nazi cucks, that's why they become nazi lol, getting beaten up by muslims. and oh if you strike us back, we don't hesitate to kill you, when a muslim kills a white man, he only gets like 10 years max.
Pic related: an alt-right faggot who thinks that we muslims are like weak antifa cucks that they been fighting over, and get beaten the shit out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDuRldtaynk
youtube.com/watch?v=sT4-UcTkc-A&t=437s
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=TDuRldtaynk
>"ooga booga im wh*Te subhuman im da masterrace"
>"now we're gonna show these roaches"
>*Gets BTFO by 5 TÜRKS*
>"OHHH SCHWEIZEEEEEEEEEE, SOMEBODY HELP ME THEY HURT MY SISSY SKIN, JAMAL HELP MEEEEEEEEE ;_;"
I wonder if they're throw a butthurt fit about TÜRKS on Sup Forums later. If I ever get into fight with a neo-nazis I'll make sure that I break his fingers so he can't throw butthurt fit about TÜRKS on Sup Forums later.

>we ask whites for cigs and when they don't have any we stomp them by being 10v1
>whites are so weak

you do realize acting like a subhuman is not how civilized people conduct themselves?

behave like a human, get treated like one.

No one cares what some dirty t*rk sand coon thinks.

Reminder that the crusader's right arm is 40% shorter than his left.

>BLACK and MUSLIM (ALPHA) men absolutely destroying wh*Te subhumans in Europe by just being a MAN (not sissy dog) and get all the girls
>"p-please behave like human (read: stop being alpha, be sissy like me)"
LOOOOOOOOL

You got beat by people who use the term "faggot" to describe THEMSELVES.

If it wasn't for the fact that a proxy war was happening they could take advantage of, ISIS would've been defeated in a night.

As for jihadism in civilized countries, just keep pushing and see what fucking happens. The far left, right, AND government will unite and fuck you up.

Pls no bully.

iraq:0,Iran:0; USA:2, GB:lost count

>When a sub-human tries to communicate

I hope you do realize that muslims and nazis were pretty much allies?

muslims and their inferiority complex again

>subhuman
But I am not wh*Te, you are. hence you're the subhuman.

We know you know how to fight. Thats the fucking problem. You come into our countries and start guerilla wars.

>flag
Didn't even read the post.

its okay little sub-human take your shoes off and come in

Man, I really wish I understood cockroach...

May I become a Muslim?

wh*Te subhuman status: BTFO

>ROÇ ROÇ ROÇ
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior. Come and call me a roach IRL and see what happens.

>5 turks
understand yet?

why do turkroaches always self censor things like "wh*te"

>Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight ?

israel still exist

>Scrchh shhh scrrchh !!
Can someone understand what the turkroach is trying to say?

fucking hell you again? haven't you been blown the fuck out in the other thread?

Are you non-wh*Te ? yes. Are you a wh*Te ? then no. Go worship Yakub instead, He is your creator afterall, not Allah.

Just like there is not one person fucking your mother, there is not one Turkish poster in Sup Forums.

because you are, you have to travel in packs of dozens before you have the balls to assault even a lone white woman, you get your shit wrecked constantly by western militaries and white people are even better terrorists than you

Shoo shoo.

But doesn't Allah love all Muslims regardless of ethnicity?

wh*Te subhuman that was me

pls respond
why do you say "wh*te"

Turk jew logic

>Come say that to muh roach face

I wouldn't be able to tell you from the other roaches, you all look the same.

I don't know anyone who thinks that. Most people on the right just see Islam for what it is: a barbaric and false religion that exacerbates mental illness.

>tfw it's the same guy

>$0.03 deposited into your account

i know right? here's what i'm hearing:
youtube.com/watch?v=sT4-UcTkc-A&t=437s

Because wh*Tes are subhumans and they don't deserve proper spelling.

The Balkans removed Turkish kebab fairly effectively.

I'd be glad to serve my superior WHITE race masters in ANY way.

$0.03 ? Your mother usually pays me $100. Was my perfomance in bed awful today ?

but it makes you look like you're self censoring out of fear your government will arrest you for posting on the internet
come on, just say it one time.

>Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight
no but you come from low IQ mongrel races and are too stupid to fight an actual war effectively against actual humans

Kek. Turks dominating the """master race""" here.

here is the reason;

white => whİTe (it means dog in turkish, now censor i because white is actually a swear word) => wh*Te

It's getting so mad the Erdogan pee-pee is dribbling down its chin!

It's just one turk, that is angry because he's puked on by his own species.

is it haram to actually type "white" properly or is there some turkish nigger meme I'm not getting?

You're turks why are you mentioning black folk so much? Are you in love with them or what lool, trying to pretend you're all black or something? Dirty kebab eating subhumans will be wiped off the face of the earth in the near future

>Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight ?
You don't. 1 on 1 quickly becomes 10 on 1 when your fucking inbred cousins appear. Cunt. Pussies when alone and get a fucking mouth when there's a group.

I'm just waiting for ww3 to start so I can legally kill off all you nonwhite faggots.

serbian PM singing song in turkish says otherwise

I'm going to leave my leftovers out for you, /BASED/ ROACH.

we could glass every muslim country on earth multiple times over
youre an ant compared to us

This is a bait thread. Ignore it and look for the Imran Awan news farther in the catalog, being hid by these slide threads.

Settle down now Abdul and Mohammed

Fuck off ugly sand nigger scum. Alah is satan.

>i am a friend-less basement dweller neet faggot that doesnt have anyone to call to fight by my side when i go to beat up someone
here i corrected it for you

I always imagine the muh slide thread posters as virgin neckbeards. Are you?

white population: 800 million
non-white population: 6 billion.
GOOD luck wh*Te subhuman. Your fate will be like pic related.

Muslims are stronger than white ma-

SEND MUDSHITS TO TEXAS WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM

>t. based turk

I'd like a dick instead, thx.
Where can I find a WHITE BULL to dominate me?

beats me

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>his country's third largest party is far-right
>Muslims served in tbe Wehrmacht

Are you having a laugh?

Somewhere in the depths of freedomland.

thanks for the shouta my based roach

Guy looked like an autistic turk

no lol, Islam is just what Arabs use to justify conquest of non Arabs

based

i would call u a nigger but you are prob white cuck

"why do alt-right cucks always thinks" ???????

who are you fucking jar jar binks. fuck off muzzy

sage this bitch

1940s nazis were ubermensch, nazis today are beta faggots. two are different things

More like this
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g

You guys aren't giving us visa anymore tho ;_;
All I wanted was some superior BIG WHITE COCK ;_;

>Amerimutt thinks it's wh*Te
lamao

Wh*tes are subhumans, thats why the superior negro need to fuck all the wh*te females in the Earth, so the superior negro genes can purify the wh*te genes

Well said brother

Step one: Buy a can of Raid.

wh*Te subhuman got what he deserved.

The Turk thinks he is cucking white people but he doesn't realize that he himself is being a cuck by constantly talking about how much greater black men are. Really makes me think. U jealous T*rk boi?

I want your Turkish jizz in my ass

>The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)
> meanwhile niggers were and still are litteraly BTFO, colonized and enslaved by the white master race

The ORC is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Mordor, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Orc's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ORC penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ORC the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent uruk hai seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ORC impregnates.

In total, the ORC expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ORC is the epitome of masculinity.

ITT: Everyone gets baited by the eternal roach who has learned to capitalize on your roach-hate. Nobody sages and the triggering intensifies.

At least the roach learned how to baitz nobody learned how to ignore/sage a thread. Roach wins this one guys.

> Turk fetishizing niggers

Ohoho this is too good

>wh*Tes are masterrac-
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

wh*tes cheated, wh*tes need to use guns to fight the superior negro
But the BLACK MAN is waking up, you can see what we are doing in the USA