Trump threatens to revoke NBC's broadcast license

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-president-trump-goes-after-nbc-s-1507732128-htmlstory.html

Should he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television_headend
people.seas.harvard.edu/~jones/cscie129/nu_lectures/lecture13/pdf/CATV.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'd be a violation of freedom of press but it'd be hilarious so I'm all for it.

following cri.....

following what. why does he want to do it?

Yes, those pesky Jews and their freedom of the press! Why can't we just have State run news instead? After all, then Trump can tell us what to think directly! They are so meanie poo poo to him after all.

>nbc
meh
they haven't had a good show since the 90s

>freedom of the press means freedom to lie and slander

Is that the network colbert is on?

Because he's a big fucking baby. Why else?

The 1st amendment doesn't entitle you to use public airwaves

>everything that stands between us and censorship are jews
Thanks I guess

Oh...but its ok when you fags do it.
Right, i always forget that part.

Yeah, also defund the stupidly liberal PBS.

RT reports all the news you need to know, dumb cuck. Now pour yourself another glass of vodka while a pack of thieves ransack the country's reserve of natural resources without paying a cent to the state.

do we have a press licence?

>muh slander meme
Go to bed, Donald.

watching this shit from the outside, it's fantastic that burgers elected someone so easily rustled by bad press, after he himself kept going on tv to fan the flames about obama's birth ceritificate shit.

RESPECT THE OFFICE NOW THAT I'M IN IT A BLOO BLOO BLOO

>hate speech is not free speech
The absolute state of the right

>reeee get the government out of our lives
>unless it's something i disagree with

actual lies aren't the same as hurt fee fees retard

>WAHHHHH PBS!! SAVE ME TRUMPO! TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!

no. Cuckbert is on CBS. Saturday Night Libtards is on NBC though.

Yeah. Trump is a joke.

This

Not even true. You fucking commies are so dumb you don't even know what it is you've created.

The airwaves are 'public' property. Owned by the 'the people' and thus regulated by their elected representatives. That's Trump at the moment.

NBC has been Maury tier for a decade.

Absolutely. Even the threat of pulling their license would cause their stocks to plummet.

>CRITICAL STORIES
LOOOOOL printing blatant liable all the time and defamations of character is not critical

Their stock has barely moved.

>Trumptards in charge of knowing what the fuck they're talking about

>everyone is a commie who hates Trump
Almost all of this is literally incorrect in the context of federal protections of press freedom.

Oh wow I cant wait for my state sponsored news that only highlights the 1 good thing Trump has done in 9 months.
Cant wait! Very fair and reasonable! MAGA!

Remove cnn and nbc.

>Liable and defamation meme
Oh fucking cry me a river faggot, Trump is a retard and does dumb shit.

>remove news I dislike
>murica'

>Should he do it?

What if the story that NBC reported can be confirmed by sources? Then what?

God I'd love to see Trump under oath. They'd have him in so many lies.

Check my flag retard. Remove fake news that's incorrect.

>what is purposeful misinformation and needless slandering

So, your one of those leaf, Trump dick suckers who supports State-run censorship? I would think that given Canada's issues with censorship legislation lately, that you'd have common sense.

Trump's repertoire

that's still a decrease

take away jew weapons, and it would be hilarious to watch liberals reactions

>reporting factual things Trump says and does, is slander and I want it censored to news I already like
You people sound like absolute fucking retards. How much of a snowflake baby can you be?

awesome

I don't he has that kind of power but God, I hope he does it anyways.

So many assblasted media shills in here, guess they only got one day off this week...

I say do it because chaos. If we throw the rule of law out the window then nobody can protect these faggots anymore

>censorship is okay if he is taking away the fictional weapons of my boogeywoogeys

>mob rule is best rule

we congo now

>reporting factual things
that's where your wrong kiddo, go check out cnn, their entire organization is dedicated to bringing the president down and portraying him in any negative light

This is how you get a state-run media, user.

>say shit
>be accredited news organization but only lie and slander
>thinking these are the same thing
>being this retarded
>the absolute state of the left

KIKE THREAD

SAGE

What's up with the beginning of this thread? No ids or flags.

liberals jews own the media and use it to serve their agenda

prove me wrong

The lawsuit that would come this would be explosive.

Fox News exists.

>I can't even!!! Wahhhh!!! Don't say meanie things about meme man!

What exactly did they lie about?

i have dozens of examples, where are yours?

I don't go out of my way to prove negatives. But you're a Sup Forumsfaggot, so I'll cut you some slack.

>insinuate, from day one, that russia was the reason why trump got elected
>they bought facebook ads for trump omg
>turns out they actually bought a full range of ads supporting almost anything and everything
>still trying to find a russia connection
>le omgizzle, they were talking to the russians before they took office but after they got elected, impeach

yeah, I know trump does stupid shit all the time, but your hyperbolic retardation is really making it impossible to actually be critical of the man and not critical of the news media that rants for 15 minutes about his comments on trump tower chocolate cake.

If the only thing he does in the next 7 years is destroy NBC, he will be the greatest President in history.

that's not any kind of logical argument, can't say i'm surprised though

Lol these aren't even examples. But holy fuck the layout is ugly.

You can't prove anything because you are a fool.

>Should he do it?
fucking long ago. There is nothing objective about the propaganda-shit they are spewing.

Lol so now insinuations have you so assblasted that you'd be completely fine with censorship? Do you fucking hear yourself?

no one cares what your opinion of a layout is

That's not what he said.

no examples of an agenda here, though huh?

yes, revoke everyones license that disagrees with trump.

You realize that this article condems ANTIFA, right? You didn't read it, did you? The title is meant to show the contrast in their behavior versus words..

Why do I bother?

A right wing state run media would be preferential to the jew run media we have now

If America had first world internet connectivity this wouldn't be even an issue

Or, you don't prove negatives? Nice whatabout though.

>tfw it begins
I KNEW IT
I KNEW FUCKING DRUMPF WAS A FASCIST
LOOK HES SHUTTING DOWN REAL FREE SPEECH, THE FREE SPEECH THAT FUCKING MATTERS THE MEDIA

FUCKING IDIOTS RURAL AND SUBURBAN IDIOTS THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU

I heard Drew on a podcast around this time. He said his show was already slated to be cancelled and he was surprised at all the conspiracy theories.

>He wants a right-wing run, State media because he's pissing his big boy diapers over Jewish memes this site has warped him into being concerned about
Now I really know how easy Hitler had it, when shit hits the fan, you people are like zombies.

as long as you say it's op-ed then you can say whatever you want without facts or consequences.

>Thinks Faux News is actual opposition.

Do you think you could remain sane after a year and a half assault of 99% untrue allegations by every major news network in America?
I think he is doing well, considering that fact.

I think you may be genuinely autistic.

Well...is there a way Trumpfags can spin this where it DOESN'T look like he is going after ftre speech?

This entire thread is hilarious. Some faggot spoofing poofter is spending his afternoon crying and crying and I'm just dying of laughter. Fuck you,the DNC, the DMV, niggers, and the horse you rode in on. He's president and there's not a thing you can do but cry.

>untrue
Literally only one thing anyone in media has said, has still remained unproven. Everything else is usually a direct quote or a real piece of legislation or a dumb tard moment he has.

And I guess you missed the part where Antifa got mad, told CNN to change it, and they did. They edited the title and the contents.

He's trying to run the media and you laugh

Yes? Exactly how you do it? Because nobody, on any side, gives a shit about anything but their own agenda

A cable television headend is a local master facility for receiving television signals for processing and distribution over a cable television system. The headend facility is normally unstaffed and surrounded by some type of security fencing and is typically in a nondescript building or large shed housing electronic equipment used to receive and re-transmit video over the local cable infrastructure.

Does anyone have a map of where these "master facilities" are located in each city/town? How hard would it be to access one of these buildings or cut wires to a satellite/antenna interrupting the programming the biased media is trying to stuff down Americans throats?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television_headend
people.seas.harvard.edu/~jones/cscie129/nu_lectures/lecture13/pdf/CATV.pdf

It can't be that hard. Anyone who has worked for a cable company have any knowledge?

>It'd be a violation of freedom of press
how/where's my fucking tv channel?

HE AINT GONNA DO SHIT

HE NEEDS TO STFU AND DO THINGS

Lol I remember that Breitbart article you got that from. Pretty sure that never actually happened.

Mods are afraid of the Anti-Christ poster who memed the death of the msm.

>preferring heebs and libs to control the way the public thinks instead of a state with values

This is how we got trannies and fag marriage being the most important societal problems

>feeling compelled to draw this

>Do you think you could remain sane after a year and a half assault of 99% untrue allegations by every major news network in America?
i dont get it, often times they literally just report what he tweets or says. And yes, most mentally sane/grounded people dont fucking care about lies said about them, especially when they are in a position of power where it's extremely easy to ignore the lies and keep on doing what you're doing.

The FCC will tell him he literally can't do it and he'll accept that and move on.

>media hasn't been state run for decades