Sup Forums promotes racial purity, but will defend racemixing with asian women, isn't that hypocrisy?

Sup Forums promotes racial purity, but will defend racemixing with asian women, isn't that hypocrisy?

>weinsteined vs. purity

hmmm...

It's literally 1 dude posting asian dudes and white women and also some paul joseph watson fans like asian chicks.

you are exaggerating.

Both of those imagines are baby worthy to me, assuming same height and IQ
I prefer brown eyes to black eyes, as black eyes are wayyyy to common where I live, but the right is still a qt
I don't find full Asians attractive though, they're too short and crooked-toes

yes

I want to live in a haven for Asian menstration.

Asians are an upgrade dumbass, Niggers are a downgrade.

No, because east Asians are white.

how are they an upgrade when they are shorter and have weaker bodies? Elliot Rodger sons m8.
HAPA girls can be beautiful (OP looks like HAPA) , but keyword is GIRLS
I want the best sons possible to carry on my name and business. Asian women cannot ever give me that. Only pretty feminine daughters

144 IQ

Sup Forums isn't one person
we're especially not conjoined with shills

Pol defend eugenics

for every rule exceptions must be made. We made the best one possible.

it is hypocrisy, Sup Forums will never admit it though. it wouldn't be so pathetic if people would atleast acknowledge that their qt3.14156925 azn waifu fetish is a double standard

>Sup Forums is one person

>/Pool is one person

The virgin whore vs the chad virgin

> /pool is on person

White men mixing with non-white women is far less damaging than the other way around. Men and women are biologically different hence the "double standard"

yes it is

Asian Emma is so hot! Looks so much better than Caucasian Emma.

Men, including white men, think with their cocks. Especially low IQ folks.

And women use their pussies as a weapon to get what they want! Evil bitches get BTFO!

asians are dumber than whites

racial purity is a meme. no one is racially pure. mussolini knew this.

You think were going to let degenerate western women raise our kids? Asian women are will produce master race children for us.

I knew American women were almost all wothless roasties 20 years ago, which is why i married an Asian first chance I got.

5 kids, homeschooling, cooks, cleans, treats me like a man and not a fuck, my kids are all smart and attractive, well churches, with stable role models who value tradition and family.

Geez, user, why would Sup Forums approve of miscegenation when Asian women are involved?

*East Asian of course.

Japanese are honorary asians
Sup Forums does not approve of mixing with jungle gooks

Are you really surprised at the hypocricy of Sup Forums's Sup Forums? How old are you?

>>> /honorarywhites/
Jeez even hitler knew this

Race mixing with any race that isn't your own is wrong.
>White + Black = BAD
>White + Asian = BAD
>White + White = GOOD

I read this as jungle books and laughed a shitload

Wow Asian's much prettier. Thanks for this OP. I know what my tastes are now.

nice try chinky boy, the only thing asian women will give is inferior babies

asian women are white

>Come on user, my chauffeur - since I'm not allowed to drive - will take us back to my place...

White females and jap males make some interesting offspring,some would call elf-like.

You will eventually need new blood in your pool,or entropy fucks you over and you become british village dwellers from the lack of gene diversity.

Im going to help Japan invade Canada so I have a bunch of hot hapa chicks just to the North of me

Funny a Hungarian would say that considering Budapest is the city of a million Chinese. Also, I've never seen a nation suck Chinese cock like the Hungarian government.

no we dont. White pride world wide.

>pic
good taste

All of them except mid right look ugly as fuck
>Inb4 that's gay bro

No the fuck we don't faggot

Ugh, this again.

wrong

do you post on Sup Forums by any chance?

I haven't in quite a while

Someones gay and like men

have you started a thread using the pic in

Sup Forums is one person. No they are insects and bug fucking is morally wrong.

>1 post by this ID
>It's been three hours

Slide thread confirmed

That's just the kikes who like to larp and say 'muh honorary aryanz'

If Sup Forums is one person, does that mean OP is arguing with himself?

are that many chinks in hungary holy shit

meh look good either way to me

>that person is ONE shill
Really? This is the reason they are not racemixing posts on saturdays, you must be new here,

t. hapa
>look asians are white, unlike mediterraneans that share 99.999999999% genes with nordes lmao
what a retard

what a fucking meme, it is not true that you need more blood, white race is one of the most diverse, french, poles and swedes are very fucking diffrent, although they are all white. We dont need shitskins

no east asians are asians they do apreciate pale skin but they are not white

We need more Bolivians
Patria grande kill the criollo

jajaja pensar que tengo que escuchar estas cosas en ICSE todas las semanas. El libro para el segundo parcial es "la politica en tiempo de los kirchner" :noo:
My (((literature))) teacher always said those retarded things as "they need new blood in europe"

Yo tenía que estudiar un libro de derecho de zaffaroni donde decía que el argentino era racista y xenofobo por no dejar al boliviano tomar propiedades

Wow she looks even better Asian. Fuck you Sup Forums for making me racist and giving me yellow fever at the same time.

JAJAJA yo por ese mismo motivo me mandé a ingeniería, ni en pedo da para fumarse a esta sarta de zurdos y femibolches. Los profes de ICSE son unos forritos K, me encanta discutirles cuando puedo.

You're torn between pride and pussy!!!!!

yeah i know a bit fail on that one

Marrying a non virgin American girl is more beta than marrying a virgin Asian girl.

Sup Forums is brainwashed since its first posts by anime and that japanese shit

Her Asian ver looks like Taiwanese singer Jolin Yea I.

i think that its the perfectly smooth skin, which is even whiter than the original picture. plus the nose is a bit cuter looking
good luck finding an asian girl with a nice jawline like that. the picture looks like a hapa

"JAJAJA"

What is this?

"HAHAHA" in spanish like in
>ha,ha,ha how funny

>reddit is Sup Forums

Las facultades de Buenos Aires las dirigen los judios, por eso tanta mierda como esa, nos llenan las aulas de venezolanos, peruanos y toda esa mierda. Una verguenza

Ya me dí cuenta, tan así que el 50% son peruanos, colombianos y otros indios y del 50% blanco son la mitad del interior, los uncos porteños blancos que van son los fracas autistas y los judíos, a los que siempre detecto sobre todo por su manera de ser ta desagradable.

It is hypocrisy.
What we should defend is not purity but beauty.
The best white women are the best of all.

No, fuck gooks.

Reproducing with Asian women is the best way to save the white race.

this, whites should remain pure BECAUSE they are prettier
>japan
even gooks know, except you are the burger who posts from japan

yeah but some chinks look good

easiest way to spot newfags
>falling for the white race meme
you disgusting eastern europeans do not belong in the same race as relevant european countries please refrain from exposing your insecurities this bad.

Dean Cain is a hapa

>I am making shit up: the post

1: Nobody defends racemixing with Asian women except you, when you're shitposting.

2: If I could hold a power drill in your mouth and run it until your face looked like a picasso painting, I'd do it, and you'd deserve it for making this thread.

Japanbro
Remain true to your purity. Don't let any man, including the white man destroy what you have.

You don't know it yet but your country has done a good job keeping out foreigners and maintaining your culture. Don't let anyone ruin it.

We are Caucasian cock Asian it's baked right in there that master race craves yellow snatch

Down sides mud blood offspring

Upsides iq bump
God tier math skills partner
Tightest pussy money can buy
They geniunly mate bond more then other races super impressive for godless heathens

You will 100% of time be more alpha then their in group mate options

So what's the compelling counter argument that master race girls are better then the Asian comp?

Sup Forums is not one person.

>maintaining your culture
You dont know what anime or otakus are, do you? They have a very autistic degenerated culture righ now, thanks to burgerland

I don't disagree. I think burgers shouldn't fuck over Japan either.

>You don't know it yet but your country has done a good job keeping out foreigners and maintaining your culture. Don't let anyone ruin it.

I'm actually for race mixing because average Japanese are not beautiful.
We have been isolated too long.
We need other blood.

Do you know about genetics.
Hybrid is better as long as you choose better gene.

Black is ugly by the way.

racial purity is fucking stupid at this point. The Chinese are literally making designer humans, that technology will only increase. The difference isn't going to be race, it's are you natural born (basically retarded and should be culled) or are you genetically engineered.

No this shit is not fantasy.

kek

>Black is ugly by the way.

On this we are agreed. And in some ways I think white genes are good.

But the average of all people is not beautiful. Do not lose your identity, Japanbro.

far right looks like a halfie south asian and I'd impregnate her.

>weaker bodies
>2017
>believing that physical strength has value

I pretend to date a Ricemonkey just to piss off roasties. Also post pics to r/asianmasculinity sometimes when I'm bored. Will never stick my glorious shaft in her inferior womb though and will hold out for a white girl to raise my sons.

>>believing that physical strength has value
>Not training mind and body
>Not being both aesthetic and financially successful
t. scrawny ass faggot