Im doing a school report on the international jewish conspiracy...

Im doing a school report on the international jewish conspiracy. Can you please give me some evidence that this is actually true? And with some sources OFC. I can barely find anything on google arguing that this would actually be true.

PS im not saying I actually think it is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiRbkCfld6Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
youtu.be/apKLA5A-a_8
youtu.be/C7lhWp7G9rA
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A
archive.org/details/TheSynagogueOfSatan
youtu.be/Uutl_bsF3Fg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=cr56HuPf-9o
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>internet plz do my work for me

Do you own research you lazy fuck face new fag.

>he doesn't actually think it's true

>Jewgle doesnt explicitly tell me, phew this is hard!

Get the fuck out, newfag. Also, underage b&. Want some sources? Read "Culture of Critique". Gtfo till you're done with that.

>PS im not saying I actually think it is true.

bullshit you're doing schoolwork. anyways you might want to check out barbara lerner spectre, a kike who has been very instrumental in wrecking your country and is quite candid about it as well.

Start here - 15 minutes - part 1 of 14:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiRbkCfld6Q

It takes about 3.5 hours to watch all 14 parts, but your questions will be answered ...

E. Micheal Jones is a good place to start

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

Remember those who say don't want to help you crack the JQ are crypto-kikes and shill protecting their own interests.

Some banks are run by Jews that means they're the bad guys, right?

I mean it has to be true if some of them somewhere are bankers, right?

>I know! I'll get strangers on the Internet to do my homework for me! It can't lose!

What he means is that he's ont planning on telling the teachers and students that he thinks it's true.

youtu.be/apKLA5A-a_8

"If you control the information, you control the people"

just point out the discrepancy betwen the percentage of jewish population (1-2%) and their percentage on holywood and harvard. This points out to nepotism and corruption.

pic

youtu.be/C7lhWp7G9rA (watch this OP)

Domination through (((psychology)))

Really? Cause I kinda sounds more like "Heh, heh. I'm not REALLY a racist you guys." Also, checked and...

>1 post by this ID

Slide thread confirmed?

Big redpill for your fellow swedes

kek

Here ya go OP
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A

I guess I'll post some

No your not. Quit larping. If you actually attempted too do this, you would be SHUT DOWN and likely kicked out of school

Simply remind thmn of who controlled US slave trade.

lol that doesn't matter, they'll lock you up for life unless you're some cross-eyed brain dead somali

International Jew - Henry Ford
Culture of Critique - Kevin McDonald

Europa the last battle part 1-10
TGSNT

faggot

There it is.

Cant see shit , computer zoom in

Ok about being jews trying to enforce cultural marxism is ok but if you were a poor nigga who finnaly gets enough money to imigrate to a much better country that isnt in war wouldnt you do it

archive.org/details/TheSynagogueOfSatan

Go nuts.

Should have saved those screenshots form the redpill threads, faggot.

Pol can provide plenty of discredited, anti-semitic sources. But don't expect a passing grade. Learn from my mistake user.

>be me in middle school
>strong christian thus strong contrarian to society and "established facts"
>do a class presentation to BTFO evolution
>sources online all support evolution
>mustdigdeeper.jpg
>find creationist sites, young earther shit
>print out pictures of giant bones proving giants exist like the bible claimed
>pass this shit around class during truther-quality presentation
>everyone giving me cringey, disgusted looks
>whatever they're brainwashed
>teacher gives feedback on every project
>get a pitty C in front of the class
>"whoever taught you this has failed you user"
>shakes head in sad disappointment
>stoners, who literally did a speech on legalizing hemp are BTFOing me during Q and A
>whatever they're losers
>they get a better grade, wtf
>one other fellow retard fundamentalist kid comes up to me after class and thanks me for my courage

I still look back on this 15 years later and cringe. Because my teacher was right and so were the loser stoners. I made an ass out of myself because I believed bullshit I wanted to believe, reinforced and confirmed by unsubstantiated shit I found online.

And you know who pol is? Pol is that retarded kid who pat me on the back. Find another topic OP. Don't make my mistake. Don't buy into bullshit to be edgy or contrarian or feel like a brainlet. It'll haunt you forever.

Download the image and zoom in then.
Of course I would, but the question isn't leaving your country for a better place. If the European leaders would be Nationalist and care about their own people and don't be on the jewish payroll they wouldn't care two shits about niggers and not even let this 3rd worlders in, that's jsut the way it is, but because the Jews owns the bank and the financial system (where your taxes go eventually) and can buy anyone, they say how it goes and where it goes. Once you sold out your country, you're in eternal debt. Genocide is the only way out of this slavement.

Shill and sage. Getting a bit sophisticated aren't we?

t. ahmed

you'd probably get arrested if you did sweden

youtu.be/Uutl_bsF3Fg

Then by that logic, doesn't the disproportionate lack of representation of blacks in STEM indicate pro-white nepotism and corruption?

The kike bonnier family owns some 90% of the media in your country. Idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

embarrassing.. I don't know how I shit that autistic garbage out

No. When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

These are our countries. Nobody cares how Jewish the press is in Israel.

The Occidental Observer has loads of free articles, but most of their good shit can only get accessed through paid subscription.

It's called counter-semitism.

i gotta few pics

>do a class presentation to BTFO evolution
no one on Sup Forums thinks evolution is fake, user. If anything Sup Forums thinks evolution proves their racist point of views

I'm not a racist. I don't give a fuck about what the nogs do in nogland or the kikes do in kikeland.

Here you go OP, i've got your essay covered
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

Pro tip, use Israel instead of Jews.

>Easily observable fact that Jewish special interest groups essentially own the MSM, Hollywood and high finance/banking industry is the same as trying to convince people that giants exist and the world is 6000 years old.
>It is the fault of an anonymous image board that you and people like you are a retard.
I think it has more to do with the fact that you are easily lead, weak willed and too lazy to do your own functional research.

Not your personal tutor, chump.