The Future is Fluid

What a beautiful future with many diversity on gender and pronoun..

youtu.be/IokNNQm4sKg

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/IokNNQm4sKg
youtube.com/watch?v=nkEu4dxP3U4
youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does the x signify in between there names??

Oh god, not tegan and sara, theyve really turned into insufferable marxist cunts

i was

NIIIIIIIIINEEEETEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its how faggots say "&"

hooktube.com/IokNNQm4sKg
fix'd

all I see is a goatsee

>The future is black places, brown places

Segregation is back

I hate everyone in Portland so fucking much
Though you country faggots are worse you dumb niggers
This country sucks shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nkEu4dxP3U4

This is what the SJWs want the future to be like. They are in a cult and insane. The episode is literally called JUSTICE!

>the future is children learning consent

facts are not fluid, they are the errosion-proof rock

I'd rather my future be solid

>Kanglon dick memes

it means Mulitplied by, because together they are so much than just the sum of the parts. gay as fuck.

Sorry, this is actually the future:
youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg

>the future is children learning consent

>Harry potter tattoo on finger
And to think i almost clicked the video

>witness car accident
>stop to help
>see some purple-haired bearded woman laying unconscious
>oh god are they fat or pregnant
>check license for guidance
>X
>fucking X
>say 'fuck it' and drive off

I'm honestly fine with people being whatever they want to be. Forcing me to acknowledge it or arresting me if I get it wrong is way past the line though.

body modification

hair dye, piercings, tattoos, gender reassignment

all of this comes BEFORE the mutation
teach children to be happy with who they are to begin with and let them know that suggestions and media ideas are corruption like how these 'adults' corrupt their bodies.

CLOSE THE GATES OF HELL

It's like they want a future of people that look like women with PCOS and for you to find out the hard way once the pants come off, that's if they're not sporting a sex change mess.

>"Don't question, bigot/goy! You're supposed to love me for my shitty personality and make my looks secondary! Who cares if I'm actually a man and you didn't know! We're all supposed to be an unidentifiable communist-like mess while at the same time being unique snowflakes! Don't question me with logic! Logic is racist and oppressive!"

No, really. What I just typed up is what I think goes through their heads and what their dream agenda is.

xxxSasukexxx username autism IRL

Except instead of actually attractive people it would be filled with fat 300 something pound ogres and deformed freaks.