So did he diddle Obama's daughter?

Harvey's really powerful. Never been fucked with for years. But the former president is more powerful. MUCH more powerful. Did Obama have him thrown to the wolves for trying to fuck his daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vZu2atR6zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying? I bet he went elbow deep.

>his daughter

>shiksa

Doubt it. But the secret service definitely knew. Between this guy hiring obama's daughter and being neighbors and close friend to the clintons, they must know.

Makes you wonder how many pedos and predators law enforcement know about but never prosecute.

Your assumption of the power dynamic is inaccurate. Obama relied HEAVILY on Hollywood to get him elected. Both times. He would have never been President otherwise.

I'm also unsure that Obama cares what happens to his daughters or little girls everywhere.

He has power over actresses. He doesn't have any power over the daughter of a sitting president.

Even Weinstein couldn't be that retarded as to harass
the daughter of a POTUS. She's not goyim.

maybe..

I imagine they're told that the elite's children are off limits, and anyone caught touching them will never be heard from again.

There was a lot of people he fucked or did shit in front of that weren't actresses though.

b..b .b ut Michelle is trance, and stuff....

When you take into consideration that 95% of Sup Forums got a boner from this webm and want to fuck his daughters.... It becomes quite clear that they aren't serious about the message they're trying to promote. Charlottlesville officially ruined the seriousness of the alt-right.

>Charlottlesville officially ruined the seriousness of the alt-right.

Charlottesville finally encouraged a bunch of autistic, social rejects to show their power level in public where they were predictably rejected.

The alt-right was never more serious, more credible, or liked than antifa is. Only alt-retard members ever thought highly of the movement. You finally built enough confidence to leave your internet echo-chamber and step outside into the light where you got an embarassing wake up call.

And some of you fools are still in denial.

Is Malia "your type," user? Because to me she looks like someone smashed her face with a frying pan. I doubt she was Harvey's type either.

This heeb dicks bimbos that are 10/10s. WTF would he want with that beast?

He is giving these women credibility
>They will be used against Trump
Watch

Interesting theory.
But Sup Forums hates Obama and doesn't want to entertain the thought that he could do something based, thus your thread isn't getting much traction. Have a (You).

That wasn't really Obama's daughter

This, Sup Forums projects too much.

>Obama sent "his" daughter
>Weinstein fall in disgrace

Obama wasn't even aware of the situation meaning that he is even lower on the scale that the DSK doppelganger jew...

I seriously doubt it. I think Malia even has Secret Service who follow her. They would break Harvey's fucking neck if he touched her.

It's just a theory. He's been doing this shit for decades. It seems weird that suddenly it's coming out. Clearly he pissed off someone more powerful than he. Who though?

>Obama wasn't even aware of the situation
Just like all of Hollywood wasn't aware?

I know I jerked off to this.

He was actually the "direvtor/producer" of the past 3 DNC presidential campaigns.

He lost it for Hillary as well as probably diddled Malia.

No longer needed by DNC, but has too much dirt on pretty much everyone in the gov.

How would you get rid of him?

Go watch or read a synopsis on the movie Wag the Dog and it will become much more clear.

>Makes you wonder how many pedos and predators law enforcement know about but never prosecute.
Isn't James Alefantis (Jimmy Comet) Instagram friends with an FBI agent who goes after pedo criminals?

So you mean that he sent his daughter knowing that her holes would serve as dick & hand washers?

Don't know about that but he definitely did something. The tribe doesn't turn on its own unless they step out of line. Look at Bernard Madoff. He was ripping people off for years but didn't get in trouble until he started victimizing fellow Jews. Martha Stewart divorces power Jew husband and suddenly gets nailed for insider trading? Useful shill Bill Cosby accused of rapes committed decades earlier same month he speaks negative about Obama. List goes on. Banging Obama daughter wouldn't be it since Obama no longer power player for his handlers. If anything Obama was complicit in order to get the job. Thinking its something else but there definitely is a smoking gun in terms of what did he do to go against the tribe to piss them off?

>Who is the NSA
How could he not be?

He did something diiiirty to that massive forehead. She definitely worshipped the goblin.

He and Michael probably jerk off together to it.

The tribe never turned on Weinstein
Ronan Farrow has been reporting on the incest and pedophilia of Woody Allen
Ronan broke the Weinstein story. It only got published when the audio tape of Harvey was discovered.
The whole Hollywood gang, from Meryl Streep on down has been trashing Ronan and his sister Dylan for years
Now Ronan has them by the balls.
Pic shows Ronan and Dylan with their father Woody in 1988.
Expect more to come.

Yes I bet he did. Hence the back lash going down now.

This picture really gets a new meaning when you consider that Obama is connected to pizzagate via the Clinton e-mails.

Obama's daughter is ugly as sin so I doubt even a fat old kike sexual predator like Weinstein would touch her.

Its not really his daughter.

Also Obama's done her too.

I think that may be an overly harsh reading of things. Charlottesville failed for a number of reasons.

1. It was a terrible choice of place to rally in. It's literally one of the most left wing towns in the entire US South and was actively hostile from the beginning in a way that many other places would not have been.

2. Announcing the rally months in advance allowed every left wing nut to organize opposition. Antifa caused the majority of the violence at the rally (something that, of course, doesn't matter given the media and general perception).

3. Undefined goals. If they were there to protect Southern heritage than they failed as hard as they could. Even without that woman dying the aesthetics of the rally were bad. Inviting every marginal far right wing group including some known grifters was a huge mistake.

4. The alt right just isn't ready for prime time. You had a few moderately media savvy people there (Pax Dickinson being one of them) but most of these people didn't realize that you literally cannot base a rally or a movement on pol memes.

What I'd recommend the alt right do is to retrench online but rebrand on the surface into a patriotic pro-American organization. Do stuff in the community like deliver food to elderly people, clean up rural communities and join volunteer firefighting companies. You know, actually help build up white communities in this country.

Yeah that make sense after fucking the hottest Hollywood sluts for decades he decides he wants to bang this ugly monkey. I hate the kike but I doubt it. Obama is a faggot pedo nigger anyways probably wouldn't even care.

>When you take into consideration that 95% of Sup Forums got a boner from this webm and want to fuck his daughters

I don't, and nobody faithful in Christ does. If some people on Sup Forums are not faithful in Christ, then their problems are far greater than that.

>Wag the Dog
Essential Sup Forums viewing, everyone should see this film

She spoke at the UN. This genuine victim of child grooming and head fuckery spoke at the UN, about feminism. No wonder she thinks the patriarchy exists, for her it does! This explains every single celeb who advocate for feminism who isn't a lesbian.

What a shit show, we have literally let the patients take over the asylum and we are believing what they say. they should be institutionalized not speaking at the UN. No wonder Rehab and therapy is so popular in Hollywood. They spread this shit to the general population too as the normies imitate their heroes. This explains a lot about feminism.

>So did he diddle the daughter?
If he did, that's a lot of leverage.

Probably, he raised millions for Obongo.

>Obama's daughter
100% sweetie

shills trying to turn the discussion to Charlottesville.

Off topic.

Jews don't fuck niggers

God definitely took the Smudge Tool to her face.

I wouldn't touch that ugly cunt with a fucking barge pole.

Ronan might not like Woody much for obvious reasons, he left his mother for their Chinese step-daughter. At least Woody has made some good films.

>I'm a chucked Jew lover now bring me some feet to kiss

Cuck

Nobody can have a daughter with a tranny.

No Obama erections to see here.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vZu2atR6zQ

If "everybody knew" that Harvey was a sex case, why on earth would Obama send his daughter to his office? Maybe he just doesn't like niggers (sexually).

Fucking creep.

>hand delivered the moment she turned 18

The jews are powerful indeed

>Do stuff in the community like deliver food to elderly people, clean up rural communities and join volunteer firefighting companies
This is unironically a good idea, even if achieves nothing for the movement it can do no harm and will actually help people. It's better than sitting at home wanking anyway.

It was repayment for the 3,000 "hotdogs" delivered to the White House during his admin.

What a nice pizza!
Was she part of the 65000 dollar delivery from Chicago?

She has excellent teeth, even by American standards (don't start)

Glad to know at least one of y'all know what I'm talking about.

Also it is a great movie.

How do you think this guy got BTFO? He went deep in to deep shit. Powerful people exposing powerful people.

She called him Daddy, and forced him to watch her masturbate. Barry O was jealous.

Not really entirely true, there are three main possibilities.

>Biting the hand that feeds you
Pretty much as you said. If he pissed off the wrong party, they would cut him loose as vengeance.

>Outlived usefulness compared to cost
If the tides go against someone like Harvey compared to what he's still worth, they'll cut him loose. Pretty simple, he's not as relevant as he used to be as a name.

>Proxy battle

He was targeted to punish/serve as a warning to other parties e.g. Hillary/existing DNC powers. Harvey was a relevant major player on the Hollywood end of things for these groups, and removing him from relevance and public favor is an excellent way to tell them to get in line for the new powers.

Could be any mix of the above, honestly. Hard to say from this end.

mfw when I'm balls deep in Malia and Sasha is licking my ass

Pretty much, (((they))) control the federal reserve, media and banks - without those three things Obama would never have been heard of. He had zero execrutive experience and virtually no federal politics experience when he ran - it was pure hype basd on projecting an image.

He's a former president. And as a former president, he has the ability to make people disappear for good. I'm sure he sent her there with the assumption that people would realize that. But my assumption is that Harvey decided to push his limits. But Obama decided that it would be more of a punishment to expose him to the rest of the world. So he did.

I need the name of the girl
blease

The fuck are they doing?
Just french kiss already.

>d d dems arent in bed with hollywood

because keep in mind, she could have interned anywhere... goldman sachs, facebook, google, etc

Only will post this once.

Yes this is the exact reason. Harv couldn't control himself, he knew this would happen but he couldn't help himself. The fruit was too forbidden to resist.

Barry made the call, and rightly so, as a father I can relate.

I seen that sheboon in his office spinning his fuckin' menorah

>Vant ta buy ah sveet?

Ronan is Frank Sinatra's son