Ability to revert anything to a state of zero including attacks

>Ability to revert anything to a state of zero including attacks
>Non-Stand users can't see it

Strongest defense conceivable. Is there anything that can even challenge Gold Experience Requiem?

The world over heaven.

It's possible if you have a sneak attack or can outlast the transformation's time limit.
I think maybe Green, Green Grass at Home might work, since it acts independently from the user's own thoughts. The reverting effect is a trigger, so something incredibly swift could have an effect, hypothetically.

Either that, or something like

Old age

King Crimson Requiem.

>can outlast the transformation's time limit
>Ger
>Transformation
GER is permanent and act instantly

>Old age
He'd effectively be immortal or he'd revert himself to zero and pop out of existence.

What would his power be?

Just need to speed blitz him. Something like faster than time is enough. Goku should be able to do it.

Someone literally deleted time and he still managed to beat it.

And Goku is faster than time. Goku win fuckboy.

the fact that giorno is still human, and therefore has to sleep. just kill giorno in his sleep and GER dies with him

GER is sentient.
Doesn't he null attacks?

Perhaps erase 10 seconds of previous time for himself so no one remembers him. Of course it could be used for more broken bullshit like erasing any damage done whatsoever if he's still conscious after it happens. Even then, some stands do whatever the fuck they want anyway so maybe not even then.

then again he can see ten seconds in the future already so he's practically invincible in a 20 second frame.

Oh, he still loses to GER.

Not if you're faster.

so i just started watching this anime... who are the BIGGEST ALPHA MALES of this series? so far it seems like Dio but i've come to terms with the fact that he will get fodderized eventually because he's a "villain."

GER's sentience doesn't matter. There's no situation where a stand keeps working with its user alive but unconscious - achtung baby works entirely automatically on shizuka's mental state but stopped when she was asleep

What about Foo Fighters

>what is a remote stand

GER isnt a remote stand

>There's no situation where a stand keeps working with its user alive but unconscious

>what is a remote stand

This guy.

now who the fuck is that?

/r9k/ personified.

>what the fuck is a manga

My god can't you read

Kakyoin dies

i don't care lmfao

Shigechi dies
Weather report dies
Gay priest nigger resets the universe
Johny dies
Gyro dies

Dio dies like three times too.
Four if you count that one time.

Diavolo dies.
Forever.

Erase Objects/People from time, making it so that it never existed previosuly (Perfect for anonimity)