Sup Forums was right again

>Sup Forums was right again
are you fucking kidding

New Swabia, cast this world into the fire.

Second impact?

I still think its weird how many high level CFR members visited antarctica this year when theres "nothing there"

>just take our word for it goys

Is it me or is there a media blackout of this? Had Fox News on all day at work and not a peep from the sluts on the couch.

Trump is making post-Kantism real.

h̶̦͚̪̝͙̙̘͓͓͙̗̆͌ͣ̒̆ͭ͐̓ͬ͟͝ͅe̵̸͔̥͔̱̠̪͎̗̟̐ͮ͌̎̈́̿͗͐ͪ̓ͦ͋̎͡ ̴̢̩̪̰͚̺̝̮̜̳̙̥͕͌̒̔͌̓ͣͤ͂̇̋̈̊̈̒̿ç̧̛̛̼̼͉͚̳̭̮̹̮̻͖̰̗̠̝̜̖̪ͨ̎̂̈̔ͮ͞ǫ̨̛̩͚͈̝͇͖̪̖̓̾̈́̀͌͢ͅm͈̞̪͔̜̖̻͓̮̖̣͇̞͇ͤ̄̈ͫͯͬ͡͠ͅȇ̷̛̻̞̹̼̘̩̝͔̬̾̀ͣ̃̀̈ͧ͆͊̊͑̈̔ͯ̎͜ş̸̫̣̠̼͙͇̪͓͔̞̟̬̹̦͍͚̽ͫ̎͘͟

Nazi's are coming back.

ATLANTIS IS RISING IN AMERICA

THULE WILL RISE.

I can guarantee you there’s the worlds biggest child grooming and sex brothel there. I used to be a janitor for them.

so why haven't they blamed trump and his policies yet?

Wrong. (((They))) are scared of what's in Antartica. Why do you think they're trying to rush some alien bs.

Aren't there actual laboratories there? What are they studying if it's not geology?

what did he mean by this

Better get ready

Isn't Atlantis off of Greece's coast somewhere?

mfw when true

its just going to release a methane pocket and suffocate us all. no big deal. lets forget about that shooting though since the masses realize theres something wrong with the narrative though ok?

Antarctica will split in half. Global flooding and billions displaced in one year.

screencap this post.

how many times do I have to tell you? We've known what's been down there for a long time now..

Go figure, even video games weren't bullshitting.

So you're saying it'll still gas the Jews?
I'm ready

yeah or maybe itll explode and release some ancient bacteria from one of the underground lakes there killing humanity who knows

Post yfw the secret nazi base opened up to the world and their guy Trump runs the planet now.

this hole opens up often fags calm down

why is EVERYTHING A FUCKING HAPPENING ON THIS BOARD NOW

ancient lifeforms stuck in the ice. We're talking dino era and earlier. possible bio weapons (germs)

ancient structures from the last golden age of man that disappeared approx. 60,000 years ago. if they let the world know about these old cities and structures they would have to admit that academic history is a complete lie

Big if true.

Did you even read the article?

They've been seen since the 70's

its an intriguing as fuck place.

Sup Forums is the spiritual heir of the Thule Society.

basically reddit
anything is a happening
spam 500 threads on the same subjects when threads have a 400+ post limit
daily obvious alphabet soup psy-ops threads that cap post counts
people spamming Sup Forums garbage
lack of basic knowledge about history, politics or geopolitics
Sup Forums was dying but the 2015 election run killed it for good

That fucking advertisement triggers me so much.

Secure my fucking ass.

There are CCTV cameras all over the place in Enfield where I live, down every road, every train station, every shop.
Yet whenever a crime is committed, be it hit or run, theft, assault the police are always saying "these cameras are not being operated and just as a deterrant".

I and everyone I know has NEVER had a criminal caught because of CCTV, there just aren't the resources to maintain them.

It's just a hole in the sea ice

>second impact happens
>trump really did make anime real

go do a search for the ruins in cusco and pumapunku peru. those are just the tip of the iceberg. the hunter-gatherer story is a complete fabrication...i wonder (((who))) started it?

And it the size of UrAnus

big if true

Pls be happening.

>no more ice counters

This is fake news. I was in Antarctica on Monday and there is no hole.

Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

>doesn't realize mods re-post threads that get a lot of clicks for the site

We're making you safe with our watchful eyes also terrorism is just part and parcel of living here just don't worry about it

Happenings are the only good thing on Sup Forums so people try to force happenings. When there's no happenings Sup Forums is just a bunch of redditors reposting cringy T_D memes and the same exact nationalism threads every day.

I read it's the size of Maine. The size of a fucking state. You can't make this shit up.

yeah im pretty familiar with it
joe rogan had a few podcasts with graham hancock and randal carlson, only rogan podcasts worth watching

And also where are the pictures of this hole?

Hollow Earth?

Ok, motherfuckers, where is this hole that I'm supposed to be seeing?

I can confirm, my friend's dad works at nintendo

Under your mother's skirt

Is that Sean Spicer in the back?

Did you just find out that your girlfriend has a benis?

ah shit who let 2764 breach containment?

Atlantic (Atlan-its duh), many believe the Azores to be Atlantean volcanoes and mountains

Standard bewilderment tactic.

Everything is breaking, or urgent, or severe, or important - so eventually people tire and don't pay attention to anything.

Sup Forums will be aenesatized eventually, just like everywhere else.

It's even boring to watch the same tactics over and over again.

>Implying it isn't Brasile coming back to its home water to empower the Celts in their fight against the (((anglos))) and their (((backers)))

Into the Abyss!

This has been known since WWII, just imagine what America has been doing there for the past 70+ years.

>project blue beam is a go
>people just call it fake news
This is best timeline by far.

Ok. Can someone redpill me on what's going on? Ancient civilizations? Aliens? Jew trickery? I don't get the memes being said here. What do people think ,not even what is happening, what do people think is happening?

Spooky

Whoah uncanny resemblance

Please save us Remnants. We need your help. Look at the degeneracy they subject us to.

Are you implying America took it from the Nazi's after Operation Highjump?

under8ed

chuckled

Nothing, because it's the entrance to where the Nazis built their secret bunkers/research facilities. Why do you think every country in the world fucking pounded antarctica with "experimental" nukes for decades, and then established a treaty which prohibits nuclear testing and restricts the entire frozen wasteland for world leaders and "scientists" only? Why do you think the governments never stopped spooping kids with tales of the holohoax and other nazi atrocities? The reich is still alive and well, and probably has some superweapon they're using as leverage to get everyone else to leave them the fuck alone. Either that, or they all died from all the nukes and the world leaders are scavenging whatever weapons and tech they can.

Hollow earth.

Just in case some newfag is dumb enough to do this, don't.

Quick someone post that conspiracy theory with the massive caves under Arctic

>He Made the most depressing anime a reality
First he upsets liberals and now he finds a way to upset me...even more

will i get cancer from it?

Yes I got the cancer from doing what was instructed, I now have less than 3 hours to live.

No, you'll get a deleted system32/spyware/malware on your PC

ive been banned 3 times for posting in antarctica threads and now they are daily
fucking mods

>letters

stop weebing out and just call "kanji" letters

you cant be serious. hollow earth is not possible because of gravity.

Newfag

Bro what is currently happening nowadays plus this hole is literally Strange Journey's plot

lucky bastard

not true, i deleted my system32 myslef and my computer is now really fast

Can I go stick my benis in the hole?

No benis, $500 fine

>stop being correct
Kanji aren't letters.

mate, I will have to ask you to stop using basic logic here on Sup Forums, otherwise it will be a jail cell for you.

Bumblebees flying isn't supposed to be possible according to our understanding of gravity either. Who's to say it's not held up by some advanced tech capable of manipulating gravity?

me on the right

fug

Centrifugal force could hold something in the Earth if the electric universe model is taken seriously.

I instantly thought of 1984 when I saw that.

Earth annus! wait until all the shit start to come out

Me on the left

>Bumblebees flying isn't supposed to be possible according to our understanding of gravity either.
wut? really. what the fuck? bumblebees? they are small, light and have wings. Its a good mixture for flying. wow mate.

>hollow earth is tru-tru cuz bumblebees

Sorry mate I could not here you over the cancer that I have gotten from your post

kek, iv been doing this since 2015 ?

Not true senpai. According to gravity and aerodynamics, their wings are too small to be able to lift their bodymass