Watch: Jehovah’s Witnesses are using this creepy anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids

Watch: Jehovah’s Witnesses are using this creepy anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids

youtu.be/fnk52bU92oE

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/03/watch-jehovahs-witnesses-are-using-this-creepy-anti-gay-cartoon-to-indoctrinate-kids/
youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Jehovah’s Witnesses have poured money into funding a cartoon that teaches kids to oppose gay parenting and try to“change” homosexuals.

>The religious group, which is known for its door-to-door evangelising, and that has claimed that gay people are ‘child abusers’,now has a series of highly-polished videos on its website teaching ‘lessons’ to kids.

>One video in the series is aimed at young children – and encourages them to “Become Jehovah’s Friend” by opposing same-sex parenting.

>The ‘lesson’ features a girl speaking to her mother after her friend reveals she has same-sex female parents.

>The mother explains: “People have their own ideas about what is right and wrong – but what matters is how Jehova feels. He wants us to be happy and he knows how we can be happiest. That’s why he invented marriage the way he did.”

>Explaining that marriage is between “one man and one woman”, Creepy Cartoon Mother explains: “Jehovah created Adam and Eve, male and female. Then he said a man will stick to his wife… Jesus said the same thing.

pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/03/watch-jehovahs-witnesses-are-using-this-creepy-anti-gay-cartoon-to-indoctrinate-kids/

god i hate faggots

>that is real
Holly shit, Jehovah's witnesses were laughing stong here in Poland because of strong Catholic church, but holly shit i gonna respect them more. Haha, that is hillarious.

Forgot flag.

To inoculate. The word is inoculate because faggotry is mental illness..

The comment section is pretty fantastic.

This doesn't forgive the fact that JWs are an ass-backwards cult that encourages pedophilic abuse of the younger congregation

Meanwhile, on russian/pol/...

Says the worldly man.

>LOOK AT THESE AWFUL PEOPLE INDOCTRINATING YOUR CHILDREN
>anyway sex ed needs to inform children about anal sex

>anyway sex ed needs to inform children about anal sex
>but any information about the negative health aspects of anal sex must be STRICTLY BANNED

>creepy
>anti-gay
pick one

Just like old faggots going after young teens. Maybe they deserve each other.

No, goy, you must make your children watch this superior cartoon instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

How about we take those door knockers and faggots, throw them into a giant arena and let only one party leave alive? Whoever wins, society gains.

>OMG LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE INDOCTRINATING YOUR CHILDREN
>*proceed to give hormones to prepubescent kid*
also this

Trolling the comments to that Youtube video was pretty funny. You read the comments and it is astonishing how dumb and brainwashed normies are.

liberals think that video is creepy
but think pic related is not

POO

>flag

Jehovah's Witnesses are totally fucked in general, I absolutely despise them for reasons other than LOL KNOCK ON MY DOOR
But in this case they're right

I really hate the name that boy has. Lactacia. Like lactating. Gross!

Don't really give a shit about Jehovah’s Witnesses and Christians.
But Jehovah’s Witnesses just got more respect from me.

Comment section gave me AIDS

I wish we could go back to killing you fucking sodomites.

What ever is needed to keep kids from being turned into sick twisted homo perverts is ok with me.

BASED WITNESSES!

>anti-gay cartoon
>indoctrinate kids

The left is so disgustingly evil. I hate having to share a planet with these "people"

>implying this isnt practiced in every religion

Wtf I love Austria now

>implying children are inherently gay
I hate the world more and more each day

>Those dislikes

There is nothing wrong with this video.

Agreed.

I want to be a Jehovah's witness now damnit

Gays are fine, trannies are great, homophobes can chew on a Lemon.

>brown ppl discriminating against gays
seems accurate to me

I would never thought I would say it, but Jehovah did something based. Not that they aren't pretentious faggots, but still...

This pic reminds me of the old "welcome to Sup Forums, have a loli girl and soda" picture