It's another "14-18 student takes over the world" show

Is he the only MC that has conquered the world?

He didn't though

>Is he the only MC that has conquered the world?

Don't forget how he conquered our hearts

And how Suzaku conquered his with his sword.

He did.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

>It's another "14-18 student takes over the world" show

Target audience

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Yeah, for about 2-3 months.

Weren't many of the world's biggest conquerors quite young when they conquered it too? Alexander the Great was 18 or something? And Kubla Kahn wasn't too old either from what I recall.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Arent we over this user

Neither conquered the world though.

They are too great to live long.

Did we ever find out his kill count?

Neither did Lelouch, technically. I mean neither side even bothered to touch Australia, for example.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

If not including that black hole over Tokio, probably in the tens of thousands.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Just like Lelouch then.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Reinhardt conquered a lot more than one planet.

MCs don't conquer the world.
They stop the Bad Guy from doing so.

>I mean neither side even bothered to touch Australia
Smart choice.

What was his fucking problem, /geass/?

Reminder that Suzaku did nothing wrong.

Good ol' Schnitzel.

He was trying to make peace in his own megalomaniac way.

it's the same as saying Hitler conquered the world.

stop.

But he did.

>Britannian Empire
>They never took back the British Isles
THEY HAD LITERALLY ONE FUCKING JOB

huh. they do have similarities now that you'd think about it.

Do you think the CG universe mocks Lelouch with memes like we do on Hitler?

Lelouch is literally Hitler

>wanting abbo filth

yea no

>HOLY
>BRITANNIAN
>EMPIRE

They Brexited so hard there was no one even left on that island.

That was kind of the point.

Code geass is one of the most overhyped animes with major plotholes

Top tier waifus tho no pedo

According to lore Napoleon raped Britain, and sent a bunch of Brits and nobles of Europe to the Americas and Russia.

He would've made Britian a puppet state and Brits should still be there.

>HOLY
Geass / Human Subconsciousness that transcends even this world

>BRITANNIAN
They are descendants of the British

>EMPIRE
They are literally an empire.

It has flaws, sure, but they're very minor. Overall it's still the most enjoyable anime I've ever seen.

I have no idea what anyone who doesn't enjoy CG seeks in anime (moefags aside).
You're surely not after intelectual or artistic enlightenment in fucking chinese cartoons, right?

It's just allright, I'm not looking for something very deep but this is something that portrays itself, and the fans portray, as something deep and ''smarter'' when it has many problems.

Code Geass

>Emperor of Britannia
>Chairman of the UFN
>Britannia held majority sear in the UFN, enabling them to essentially rule it
Yes he did

>inb4 Australia
Austrailia was shown with Britannian colours on a world map in Akito

>Austrailia was shown with Britannian colours on a world map in Akito
That's a retcon then. See

I don't see the point. Akito is latest canon, which maakes the old maps irrelevant.

Britannia conquered the Middle Eastern Federation. Why the hell isn't it blue?

>this is something that portrays itself, and the fans portray, as something deep
Never heard anyone call CG deep, and it ceirtainly doesn't present itself that way.

It's not perfect by no means and it does have many problems, but the writing is actually really good when you take a step back.
I guess entertainment is something subjective, but to me CG's presentation is what represents anime at it's best (again, moe aside).

>animes

What would the plot of a new Code Geass be about?

I miss the Geassbowl.

The point is HE did.

Code Geass' era is done. Now it's time to grace the Code Geass of this era, Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-

I'll say it gently. The exit door is that way, Mr.
Have a nice day

I'll bite it just because I do enjoy REEE:Zero.

The fact that it is an adaptation already shaves half the magic geass had.

Have you had a cup of Loyalty today?

I'm glad Orange got an anime of his own this season.

Gottwald was our guy right?

I don't see REEEEEE:0 taking over the board the same way code gayass did, code gayass also wasn't a adaptation so nobody knew what the flying fuck would happen next week.

Huh what

Ange achieved more than Lelouch.
Discuss.

>plotholes
You'd have to be a special kind of retard to not understand any part of the plot in Code Geass.

What? Lelouch saved the world twice (three times if you count the ending I guess) and became emperor of the world. Meanwhile Ange saved the world once then opened a bakery.

What would it be called ?
Orange Robotic Adventure ?

But Ange survived, with a husband, a wife, and she's celebrated as the savior of the world instead of the antichrist. Also, only one of those saves count that Lulu did.

Those aren't really achievements though.

Lelouch:
>saved the world from third impact
>saved the world from LOIC tyranny
>saved the world from world war
>became emperor of the world for a while

Ange:
>saved the world from Embryo tyranny
>

I don't even know how you could think otherwise.

Your definitive of achievement is twisted. Getting an actual life is an achievement as well. Lelouch sacrificed himself for the greater good, but it prevented him to achieve more in life. By standing on her own feet, Ange managed to achieve more.

>Congo is independent

I guess not even knightmare frames could handle proud Congolese spearmen.

What could you possibly achieve by running a bakery? I mean if you're arguing for quantity then I guess any random 90 year old man "achieved more" than Lelouch, but that's just retarded.

How one man can be so based ?

>bakery
Cafe, user. And "achieving in life" doesn't mean you save the world multiple times. Unless you are an autistic child living in your own delusional made up world of superhero movies

Achievements are a qualitative thing. If student A gets an A+ on 3 tests and student B gets a C on 3 tests then A achieved more than B. Hell, if student A won a nobel prize and student B got Cs in 100 tests then A still achieved more than B. Why the hell do I have to explain such a basic thing?

And those are still normal life achievements. Saving the world is not. It's also a stupid argument that Lelouch saved the world more times. One more time, achievements in life what matters, and Lelouch died a virgin teenager.

>Kaguya
You have good taste, friend. I wish she had gotten more screentime than some of the less interesting girls.

>And those are still normal life achievements. Saving the world is not.
Exactly. Saving the world is far more significant a feat than simply living out a normal life, hence Lelouch achieved more in his lifetime.

If a child genius invents an unlimited renewable clean energy source and then gets hit by a truck and dies at 25 then they still achieved more than some perma NEET who watches anime all day until he kills himself at 50. If such basic logic escapes you then you and this conversation is hopeless.

>using a NEET as an example
Oh user, you card. We are talking about people who achieved things on their lifes. Family, children, memories. You sound like a chuuni teenager who wants to fight for the world with your super powers.

We're comparing 2 fictional characters who actually did save the world. How is regular life achievements relevant at all to the topic? You sound like a dull normalfag trying too hard to feel superior to anime characters.

Okay user you win, you are superior to people who save the world because you have a girlfriend. Enjoy your last (You) from me.

Don't give up, user!
Listen. Saving the world and achieving in life are two different things.
But if you want me to play on your field, then let me explain this. Ange saved two worlds for a start. From a literal genocide. Lelouch saved the world at least once from normal dictatorship. People could still live, but in a nazi world. Also, Embryo would create new humanities then mass kill them over and over again, so Ange saved infinite humanities technically.
Hell, the only thing comparable to what Ange did is when Lulu stopped his parents from ending the world. And it was still one single world, not two. And Ange managed to stay alive and bang bitches while Lelouch was rotting as a corpse and was hated for eternity.

Fuck off with your animu wars. I like both shows.

>Is he the only MC that has conquered the world?

Pic related

>the world is dicks
Sounds correct

I'm rewatching this currently, and I just not realized how many parallels there are between lulu and Suzaku

>Both are sons of the most important political figures in their homelands
>Both become traitors to their people

In the ways that they differ, they are completely opposite, thereby nullifying the both of them as characters

>Lulu is smart, but can't do shit physically
>Suzaku is incredibly agile and combat-able, but lacks entirely when it comes to strategy
>Lulu believes that a system can only be changed by an external force
>Suzaku believes that only an internal force can change a system.

They are essentially 2 heads to the same coin. I used to think just like they said "If the two of us come together, there's nothing we can't do", but no upon re-watching the show, I now think that if the two did team up from the start, then nothing would have been accomplished. . .the only reason that Lelouch got to his ends were because of Suzaku. . .so in essence, I suppose that "together" they did change the world?

This is basically the very core of the show. Were you 12 when you watched it first?

>Show aired 8 years ago on Toonami
>I am 20 years old

Yes, actually.

Though I will disagree that this is the "core" of the show. It's a very important part, but not the core.

The Lulu-Suzaku plotline is very much the basis of the show and it's all about them being the same but choosing a different way to change the world. That's why they start as friends then turn enemies then end up being friends again.

Never forget, the CG world is ruled by little girls.

Once Lelouch takes over the entire Galaxy like this orgasmic faggot, you come talk to me.

Oh look it's another show with pretentious style and retard-tier body proportions

Lelouch conquered the world to stop the badguys from conquering it, then he left the international loli league in charge when he died. He's a saint.

Autism and gayness for Canon. Though, about the latter, who wouldn't be?

Can anyone explain why he whipped Kanon? Did no one teach him that qt3.14 femboys are for tender loving, not for whipping their face publicly? Worst prince.

LoGH-babby, pls. This Gary Stu who had everything handed to him doesn't have shit on Lelouch and we both know it. Anyway, Lelouch doesn't even have to do anyting, just wait until the inbred fuccboi dies of being indred genetic garbage. But Lulu, being a gentle and kind soul he is, would probably spare him the misery and geass him to kts and then blow his fleet up for shits and gigles.

I'm not a fan of LoGH but code gayass is literally babby's first shounen politics simulator

>Zero isnĀ“t even a whole number

Damn right I am

Aru hairu rurushu