Did Star Trek predict the SJW future and tell us how to stop them?

Explain why this episode was called Justice and why it seems to be the SJWs end game. Is this evidence of their cults origins? Are they aliens? Do they have a supreme being overlord watching over them? Are they merely batshit crazy? Maybe the omniscient being represents the media? Perhaps there are clues on how to defeat them?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkEu4dxP3U4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dCAx2tgyes
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo
youtube.com/watch?v=IuL5nv1FlZc&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's easy, we stop being a bunch of pussies and actually fight to take the West back.

>tfw klingons and the empire are now the good guys

Klingons were always the good guys you low test faggot Ferengi

For the emperor!

How do we get past political correctness (the prime directive)?

>How do we get past political correctness (the prime directive)?

they don't come in peace

The federation council (MSM) must be alerted to this!

They said no. What do?

DARMOK AND JALAD AT TANAGRA

SHAKA

>4:26

youtube.com/watch?v=6dCAx2tgyes

The politicians are not good, they have these in their brains.

throw away tv, and get everyone you know doing the same.

no tv=no licence-fee

>DARMOK AND JALAD AT TANAGRA
>SHAKA

So you are saying we must learn to speak their language O_o Are you mad? We may be infected with the cancer!

I bet Worf has a huge cock

ZINDA, HIS FACE BLACK, HIS EYES RED

Not had a tv in about a decade. Watched TNG on netflix a while back tho but this somebody was talking about the SJWs desire to have a genderless future and it reminded me of that episode with the crazy cult planet. Literally called Justice and they kill you for breaking any rules. They are insufferably 'nice'. It is full on SJW end game. If only they could see it in themselves and how weird it is.

Pic: still get there even after informing them.

I really need some Star Trek memes... eh, 40k is close enough... HERESY! Oh, shit...

>s desire to have a genderless future and it reminded me of that episode with the crazy cult planet. Litera
kek is that picture fucking real?

what kinda police state is britan?

When the walls fell

>How do we get past political correctness (the prime directive)?
They are bound by their laws.
We are not bound by their laws.
Do not comply with their laws.
Do not allow them to impose requirements on you.
They are not your friends and they are not out to help you.
For now the only thing one can do is speak out against them.
Soon they will resort to book burnings (apart from YouTube) and then violence.
Do not cooperate with their evil schemes.
Refuse to comply with their demands.

Yup, I get one a month through my door. It is the best kind of police state. one where crime is falling so they have to make up new ones to justify the polices existence. They are glorified tickets issuers now. The anti-terror squads and swat deal with real crimes. You can mostly tell coppers to piss off and they cant do anything unless they suspect you of a crime and have cause to arrest you.

DESU that has nothing to do with the police, and you can just tell them to piss off and not let them inside if they come calling. You basically have to sign a form they press on you stating you have a tv without a license for them to prosecute. They are basically sending around those ppl who sell you vacuums and spend 8 hours at your house until you buy one. Salesmen are cunts and the BBC is an SJW Orwellian (((communist))) hellhole. Nothing to do with the police and politicians really. the politicians a bit as they could remove the BBCs funding I think but I think they are scared or not allowed for some reason.

SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!

Agreed. Never apologise and boycott or criticise those who do maybe too.

sounds worse than 1984, cause you also have diverity.

fuck me britain is fucked. but there is ALWAYS hope.

Nah, there isn't.

this
the struggle is the path

There is. Altho that last one may just be a way of keeping the 'lads' quiet. It had no media coverage, if it had they ran the risk of normies starting to think it was ok to think like that or that they weren't alone. So it serves its purpose even if it was intended to divert.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo

youtube.com/watch?v=IuL5nv1FlZc&t=2s

lol never realized that two thirds of that primetime slot was commercials.

Christ, that was the most annoying thing watching it on SKY1 as a kid. It was broken up like American programming with an advert every 5min. It was so infuriating. We hardly have adverts in the middle of shows over here and only 5-6min of them max really in between shows.