Fate/Grand Order x Melty Blood

Sion stubbornly believes that the future can be changed, Olga says that ain't possible.
Atlas contacts Sion and also dispatches Rani.
Sion suffers and sees a lot of outcomes or error operations.
Rani counter-kills Lev.
Sion meets Olga and Roman.
Turns out that after a lot of those she returns to her original world, and Ries and Sacchin tell her she's been absent for half a year.
They go out and notice the Moon is Crimson.
More Atlas stuff, cannot fix shit. Sion opens a door which wasn't within their calculations, leading to Arc being summoned.

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/372941/volume1/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/i49j7srz69u2but/MB_-_BAA_Nightmare_-_Chapter_1.zip
mediafire.com/download/cdo8ik0s3ol8a95/MB_-_BAA_Nightmare_-_Chapter_3.zip
mediafire.com/download/9lvt23olgfwlnxg/MB - BAA - Chapter 4.zip
mediafire.com/download/ram1e6ze7ejesmy/MB_-_BAA_-_Chapter_5.zip
mediafire.com/download/8mqzgqr4dqm6cq2/MB - BAA - Chapter 6.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>C1
mediafire.com/download/i49j7srz69u2but/MB_-_BAA_Nightmare_-_Chapter_1.zip
>C2
>C3
>C4
mediafire.com/download/9lvt23olgfwlnxg/MB - BAA - Chapter 4.zip
>C5
mediafire.com/download/ram1e6ze7ejesmy/MB_-_BAA_-_Chapter_5.zip
>C6
mediafire.com/download/8mqzgqr4dqm6cq2/MB - BAA - Chapter 6.zip

Let me guess, translations never?

>Fate/Grand Order x Melty Blood

It's not called that. Fuck off.

>MELTY BLOOD 路地裏ナイトメア

Wake up, secondary trash.

Melty Blood Alley of Nightmare.

You fucking retard, kill yourself.

Pretty much, yeah.

You're the only secondary here, fatefag trash, fuck off with your garbage series.

Can you even read what you just posted fatefag?

Go back to with your mobage trash

>Finally some Tsukihime material
>They mix it with fateshit
Yet again.

How else can they keep it going?

You do realize F/GO is only alive because of collabs and doing shit with other parts of Nasuverse right?

The game was shit before Kara no Kyoukai event, it has been more popular since then.

No, didn't know that. Isn't F/GO super popular in Asia right now?

Right now it's doing pretty well, which is exactly my point.

The game wasn't that popular before KnK though. In fact people were getting bored of it.

Right now there's Camelot going on so it's been way higher than usual.

>The game wasn't that popular before KnK though. In fact people were getting bored of it.
Well, to be fair, most mobage are like this, they need some events to keep people hooked.

KnK event was good, but that's it. Zero event was not as good and dragged on too long.
I doubt those two events are what is making the game popular. People play to roll their waifus, and I'm pretty sure Shiki isn't at the top of list of most people.

>and I'm pretty sure Shiki isn't at the top of list of most people
Now you're just wrong there. Go look at the popularity polls again and see where she is.

F/GO was popular at release and got boosts in popularity in those two events (and almost all of the "big" events as well). They haven't made the mobage popular with just those two events, though that doesn't discount their influence.

As far as I know, the most grossing gacha was the Jeanne Alter one, and the most popular servants of the game are probably Scathach and Shuten Doji. They are all original characters.
Of course events bring a boost of popularity. But KnK and Zero were just two events among, what, 15 others? Not even counting the story chapter releases that are almost events themselves, with new gachas and whatnot.
Well, Maybe I'm just not well informed, but that's literally the first time I hear that KnK supposedly "saved" the game.

You're fucking delusional. Sony East listed it as one of the three big things that contribute to their revenue last year with spotify and Adele. This was before KnK event which, by the way, had Nasu writing in his blog he could only write KnK again because of Fate, implying it would be dead without it.

If anything needs to be alive and is using FGO is Tsukishit franchise. Nobody would buy this Sion shit if wasn't connected to FGO. That's why in the Melty Blood manga they made Olga cameo to get people to buy it.

The popularity boost came with Fate/Zero event, not KnK. They even revamped the rewards for new users to welcome the new fanbase with Zero event not with KnK one (though KnK is popular too). Read FGO is listed by Sony as one of their main reasons of profits in the East. Year 2015. Way before the KnK event.

Camelot (Ozymandias) gacha got FGO on top grossing mobage again, beating the recently launched and hot Ppokemon go. So it definitely doesn't need Tsukihime or Melty Blood. The agonizing Tsukihime franchise is on life support until Nasu gives a fuck about it again with the 'remake' he never delivers and is cashing in whatever crossover they can do.

Why do people want more Tsukihime when the creators clearly moved onto Fate?

It still boggles my mind they keep beating the Fate horse and it STILL coughs up money.

>people
Nostalgia fags. Nasu is happy and loves writing Fate. He really adores the fucked up drama of the Round Table. He should just ditch Tsukihime and unironically make an otome game with Arturia because he really has a strong point for that soap opera drama.

Fate was literally made to be milked forever, with its multiple timelines and famous historical figures premise.

So when does Archetype:Earth show up and tell kids to get off her lawn?

At the end, I guess? They said that Apostles will show up one of these days and Nero Chaos was mentioned in strange fake.

I see. When speculating on the nature of the Fate/ setting, I think I’d like to consider the bigger whole that is the TYPE-MOON multiverse. For example, when talking about a being that will lead the humanity to destruction, it’s easy to think of Primate Murder [1], so does this mean that it’s possible that we’ll see the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors [2] come into the story?

Nasu: Ahh… [laughs] The only thing I can say right now is “it’ll happen when it happens”. Originally, TYPE-MOON fantasy is supposed to be “the story of a person or a city,” and doesn’t involve large-scale stories. I would even say I was trying to avoid “epics,” since I was writing based on fantasy tales [3] from the 80s and 90s. That being said, FGO is no longer the story of an individual, but a story that can easily reach the scale of the entire world. So it wouldn’t be strange at all to bring out Primate Murder. Throughout all the settings, there are a lot of things where I’d think, “I can’t bring this into the story. That would be like bringing in Godzilla!” but if it’s FGO, it’s not out of the question. So if the time is right, even the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors might show up.

>Sion keeps jumping between series and universes

To be BTFO maybe.

Nasu you jackass

learn to read moon idiot