Planetarian

Is anyone actually watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYk2EscMGWM
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRjzVLfxreueH9bXXMFGAmUdRzVWe9yDdNZ4w55bowEWb/23. Gentle Jena.mp3
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmU5r7PvYs5aBj9TwYVe4TGf3s5RQMNt3SXVqZGpU2HUxU/05. Gentle Jena.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

>Watching Keyshit past its prime.

Yup. Loving it so far.

Yeah, it's great.

I'm enjoying how fucking adorable the robot is.

That image of a robot girl being ripped in half, her upper half just lazily laying on its back, is from the source material, isn't it?

I think Planetarian will be AOTS

Planetarian is Keyshit during it's prime, though.

eh, the robot acts too human and nothing interesting happened In the first two episodes

I like it.

Yea

It's the ending of the VN.

Yeah same, surprised fuck all people are talkin about it on here desu

literally the best key VN

I think after the finale it'll spread via word of mouth and gain a bit more recognition

>acts too human
She's the most robotic robot I've seen in Japanese media.

I'm sorry user

A robot planetarium guide being able to create a bouquet out of miscellaneous trash when they run out of flowers is too far-fetched in my opinion

No point watching it if you've already read the original, and I would expect everyone on Sup Forums to have read it. There's gonna be a movie or an OVA or whatever with new content later, probably gonna watch that.

It's funny how the Stalker numbers for this are so much better than Rewrite's even though this is much shorter and an ONA.

I am at this very moment.

I know how it's going to end but I'm still preparing for the feels.

yeah cuz rewrite is shit

I've never even heard of the VN, really curious where this is going

Of course. Yume is going to survive, right?

She is a little bit broken, user. Probably learned the flower trick from one of her creators wrapping a tie wrap around a washer and calling it a flower, and when she was confused he said that the materials don't matter, only the feelings that go into making the bouquet matter.

You've heard of Key though right?
It's okay, it's all going to be okay.

Maybe because Yume is the best.

Why doesn't Junker just seize control of her administrative privileges?

Like plastic memories, there is no worth in a show where the the whole point is to feel sad when the robot dies. There has to be more substance than that.

i watched it 3 episodes, and regretted it

Me. The existence of a "being" just to serve in a planetarium, even if the world is in ruins, somehow hits me up with emotions. Though she can be a bit annoying with her talking and talking.

hell yes I do
I loved the VN and then they air the anime out of nowhere

>acts too human
>another series last season have literal robots acting cutesy cutesy with yuri elements
No user, she is acting like a true robot(at least compared to most anime robots).

> acts too human
She was literally designed to greet guests, act as a tour guide, and perform shows at the planetarium. In case you didn't notice she can't seem to do anything else, which is exactly how a robot is.

It's really cheap. Only ¥3800 for the entire thing.

and also actually good

Also the girl we see has been getting her AI tweaked for years and years on end, providing new topics of discussion and information to provide guests. She's been online long enough to deal with nearly 1.5 million customers after all.

There's an entire movie that's set after she dies so no the point isn't that the robot dies and you feel sad.

Gentle Jenas
youtube.com/watch?v=GYk2EscMGWM
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRjzVLfxreueH9bXXMFGAmUdRzVWe9yDdNZ4w55bowEWb/23. Gentle Jena.mp3
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmU5r7PvYs5aBj9TwYVe4TGf3s5RQMNt3SXVqZGpU2HUxU/05. Gentle Jena.mp3

Where can I find a cute robot like this? I want to keep one as a pet

Me and now i'm crying like a bitch. This is even sadder than clannad

Wow really? I might end up importing it myself.

Maybe within our lifetime. Most likely not.

Live long enough into the future, hopefully almost-sentient cute robot will happen one day.

>Compared to most anime robots
That's not really a compliment

I don't mind there being a cutesy robot in anime I was just kind of dissapointed

>lies about the number of customers she's greeted
>apologizes, confirming that this wasn't an error
>allows kids to get in for free
>apologizes, confirming this also wasn't an error

She was close to the staff and they likely told her to use her own judgment. She's not brand new and out of the factory. She's had time to build her own sense of judgement.

Yeah, and I'm in love with it. The MC is great, Yumemi is awesome and the plot is amazing. The best key's VN ever.

I'm waiting til its over. I don't need this kind of emotional torment in my life til its done.

AOTY
Also if we dont get comfy end im going to end it all.

>acts too human

She's borderline retarded.

That would be heresy of the highest order.

I've already read the VN, but I'll probably watch it all once it's over anyways.

fun way to spend 20 mins every week. i don't have any real expectations from it.

Oldfags do.

Back in the '00s this was already Sup Forums's prime example of an old VN that'd never get adapted into an anime. Anyone know what prompted them to do this? Key seems to be focusing on Planetarian again, with the anime and the HD remaster.