Emine

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Why did he do this? I had quite a bit of respect for Eminem, he has some pretty good tracks and competed in an industry dominated by blacks. At the very least is seemed like he deserved the success he was getting, but this just seems like a lousy grab for attention. I wish he just could've quit when after MMLP2 but he just kept putting out horseshit just so he could make money.

TL;DR: I'm not mad son, just disappointed

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check the catalog faggot

fellow anons, don't reply to this slide thread. 50 fucking threads on the same shit god damn

he's an edgy faggot who got literally one (1) semi-decent album and 90% of his fans don't even speak english
why are you surprised

Who's that?

Did Megyn Kelly get a new harido?

YO DONAHLD, YO SKIN IS ORAHNGE

He didn't say anything that's not true though.

Which is illegal in your country.

What the fuck are they sliding? Something happened?

Throw your petty insults out if you want, but nothing Em said wasn't factual.

I'll still cherish his older stuff and it's some of the only rap I'll ever listen to (MMLP and Eminem Show were really fucking good), but his modern self was already pretty cringey with his awkward aging voice... now throw in the political "fuk drumpf" stuff and it's doubly cringeworthy. I wish he'd just leave it alone.

Also, he's obviously stuck in an awkward position due to his profession being heavily surrounded by leftist niggers his entire life and being brainwashed by left-wing Hollywood execs. He's been embarrassing and outdoing niggers at "their own" hobby for his entire life, so I'm sure he's always felt a bit guilty for that, no matter how irrational and subhuman they, their politics & complaints may be.

He is almost 50 yrs old. Why is he walking around "rapping" and trying to be cool?
He was in his 30's when todays teens were born....fame is such a disgraceful addiction.

Al-Emine?

Apart from most of it? Go ahead and show some facts that Donald Trump is a racist, I'll wait.

Vegas

>Listening to rap
>ever

Refusing to condemn Unite the Right/Richard Spencer, calling Mexicans rapists.

2017 no one gives a fuck about this wigger

>when some lefty freelance journalist completely destroys you

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40caityjohnstone%2F2017-eminem-is-basically-rachel-maddow-in-a-hoodie-32d34c6c1e92

hahahaha filthy americunts

Except this is who he always was he makes fun of white presidents. Bill Clinton is how he got famous making lampooning him in his early songs and music videos, he beyond hated bush, was quiet for obama and is back at it again with Trump.

You are not a fan of his if you are surprised by this, he wants black people to like him and hes been doing it his whole career

>bad poetry
I'll give you the bad singing thing but honestly there's good rap which is a reflection of struggle and hard times

No intervention needed. Eminem is a meme.

Explain to me why I should care about what this white nigger said on a pickaninny awards show?

It's called money, anyone here would dance for the organ grinder for enough money.

>muh washed out celebrity has vague political opinions

who gives a shit, take this to Sup Forums

fucking faggot mods why don't they work

True, and this was for BET. Eminem fell off a long time ago, he wishes he had as many fans as Trump.

>bad poetry
>literally revolutionized poetry meters, even young thug modernized the dactylic meter
>freestyling is creating a growing evolving meter within the confines of a syllable scheme and doing so on beat

Literally the exact same thing as singing except less feminine and harder songwriting over a culture that says its better to do it with no preparation as a freestyle

fucking robert frost plebs

DRUMPFtards got BTFO

Everyone hates trump except for his emotionally attached retards

>even young thug modernized the dactylic meter
Wtf are you talking about? Triplet flows over duple meter? I like Thugger but still kill yourself this is literally the oldest trick in the book, and is still used in tons of genres of music. It just took niggers so fucking long to figure out and implement that it seems revolutionary.

>last good album in 2002
why do people still care about him?

MOAR M&M THREADS GOYS

They don't, which is why he's riding Trump's coattails like every other media-starved near-irrelevant celebrity.
Rap God was pretty good but he should have ended his career with that and gone out on a high note.

>MOAR M&M THREADS GOYS
fr, gotta keep the anti-trump propoganda trending somehow.

This hurts to watch. Another one for the cross.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not trolling.

Unite the right did nothing wrong, they legally arranged a march and were entirely peaceful. Paid protesters Antifa showed up and caused problems which let to someone accidentally dying. Even if UTR were being completely violent and looting with no provocation Trump not condemning them is not even in the same ballpark as racist, no idea what kind of flawed logic you're using to come up with that nonsense.

As for Mexicans, #1 they're not a race they're a nation, #2 He didn't refer to every single Mexican as a rapist and #3 rapes committed by Mexicans in the US and Mexico are very high compared to other demographics which he was referring to.