It makes me so happy when conservatives realize that their way of thinking is dying

It makes me so happy when conservatives realize that their way of thinking is dying.

Welcome to the future, where people get to have sex with whoever the fuck they want.

>Welcome to the future, where people get to have sex with whoever the fuck they want.
what if the person that's wanted doesn't want it?
that's called rape, op.

also, your meme pic is retarded.
we know gays won't turn straights into gays.
we just don't want the aids.

>trollface comic
Shills are stuck in 2008

When you look at the world globally, nothing could be further from the truth. What is actually happening is the West is weak and dying and its population is descending into base depravity as it circles the drain. Stronger nations and cultures where sodomy is infringed upon or punishable by death or otherwise not normalized are taking control of the world stage and pushing the dying, alcoholic, homosexual West into the garbage where it belongs.

>stronger nations
>run by shitskins us "weak" nations subsidize

>the future is what i want

Yeah im sure that the same human philosophy that has ruled the west for the last 20 years will continue to rule for the rest of human eternity.

This is a clear fact and is backed up by historical data...

Oh wait...

Oh and by the way, if that is the future, then i will go down fighting it. So die in your rage commie.

>he doesn't understand dialectics and the inevitability of a communist society

You don't run them at all. That's why every Western country is being subsumed by the people you call "weak" and assume you "control". They own you, it's not the other way around. It is their countries that have the resources you want and the last 30 years has made it abundantly clear you don't have the capability to impose your worldview militarily anymore. In reality, it is your dying sons who are being subsidized by shitskins to serve as their meatshields until they're all dead and any pretense of pretending to be interested in continuing this "constitutional project" ends and they simply claim territory for their old country.

no shill, there is no mystery, we see them exactly as they look
>Welcome to the future, where people get to have sex with whoever the fuck they want.
>they want
no it is not your will, but increasing sexuality is caused by diminishing magnetic sphere of the earth. Yes in the future most people will be powerless to defend themselves from sexual desires which will cause them to fuck everything like animals, they will also be fucked by solar winds and by all means of catastrophical events
>welcome to the future

I wish this was true, there are plenty of hot straight guys I would want to "convert"

Whig history is a bunch of progressive bullshit. Your view of history is simply wrong. It's not some fairytale linear line that goes straight to progress and prosperity, the story of civilizations is cyclical, the khaldunian model of rise and fall.

The story of brave men who's heroism builds states , the story of rich merchants and thinkers who let it prosper - and the degenerates and low lives who eventually bring it down.

Your 'inevitability of progress' falls apart instantly because it fails to understand the finer points of human existance. I wont even begin that your whole idea of 'progress' is literally defined by some shitty intellectual elite that defines what it is and then expects the entire world to follow this orthodoxy to the last world. It wont last. As it never has lasted.

>win 2016 election
>turn all three branches of government republican
>appointed republican supreme court justice and cucked democrats out of their supreme court justice selection
>more and more liberal laws getting repealed every day
>wall is actually getting built
>dreamers are going to be deported in mere months
>"lol but conversatives are dying!! liberals are winning!!!! i promise!!!! XDDDD"
sounds like the last whimper of a dying ideology before it finally kicks the bucket for good

It should be specified that the stick guy is 12yo
And the hands should be touching the kids butt
But otherwise yeah it's pretty spot on

30% of homosexuals says they were abused by same-sex pedophiles as children

ubij se debilu

>what are demographics
Your swan song is literally an orange retard challenging members of his own cabinet to IQ tests. I don't understand how you can be in such denial

The Democratic Party is about to fucking die after redistributing the districts in 2020 so just do us all a favor and get the fuck out of here

And even if it does, i will go down fighting it, but of course we will win, because your ideology rests on some kind of prophecy nonsense - and your marxist masses will start fleeing and routing in fear like rats as soon as this prophecy is shattered and you begin facing defeat.

It happened in Europe after world war 1, it happened in Spain after that, and it happened in the soviet union in 1991. So much for "inevitablity"...

And even if you do win, i will die with a happy heart knowing that i have fought the evils communism - even if evil wins in the end, i'd rather die with Socrates than win with Lenin.

>literally an orange retard
ad hominem

>thats not what actually happens, I'm silly.
It does look at the stats for homosexuality the more you tolerate it the more it spreads.

Like AIDS.

And?

That isn't even a true story, fuckwad. Good job reading only the headline. Trump said they would compare IQ tests IF Tillerson actually called him a moron. However he then proceeded to say that it didn't matter anyway, since Tillerson didn't call him a moron and that was "fake news," in his own words. You're just retarded, it's that simple. Cull yourself before you contaminate the gene pool

lol how is this even wrong? Despite faggots always saying they were born that way, if you look a little bit deeper they were always fucked by some filthy 30+ guy when they were 9 or 10 years old and then start advocating for fucking young teenagers when they become older themselves.

You only need to change the magic spell into a filthy pedophile ass raping little boys to make this meme 100% correct.

>muh demographics

Blacks are below replacement rates when it comes to births and die in staggering numbers before turning thirty. Hispanics are being deported. Who's reproducing above replacement rates? Oh right, RURAL whites. Demographics are destiny, enjoy the whole country being Dixie.

>people aren't afraid to be a certain way
>more people are open about being a certain way
Really fires up the neurons.

lol

>trollface
The left can't into memes. SAGE

Homosexuals are gay, literally.

>people get special treatment and attention for being something
>more people start choosing to be that something
The depths of attention whoring has no limits, friendo

>not getting arrested, ridiculed or stoned
>"""special treatment"""

It's relatively special considering that they deserve to be arrested and ridiculed before being stoned.

One can be born with a mental illness, and one can develop one from outside influences. Your genes decides how susceptible to the environment you are.

So let's not expose our children to this gangrenous environment that promotes and worships the mentally ill, and let them be subjugated by it.

they weren't necessarily going to become homosexual before that happened?

Why the fuck would I want to "conserve" this degenerate (((culture)))?

I want it to burn.

>where people get to have sex with whoever the fuck they want.

So you're endorsing rape?

>being gay in America gets you arrested, ridiculed or stoned
Ya, regrettably that doesn't happen here anymore. Now you get praise, adoration and even sympathy if one of you evil parents disproves of your choice.

Bonus Points: You can also sue the ever loving shit out of someone who even remotely disproves of you lifestyle getting you on TV most of the time.

And zoophilia. And paedophilia. And a whole other lot of 'philias.

commies spread std's. ew

Freedom sure is bad. Imagine if a bunch of outcasts wanted to post anonymously online. I'm sure glad there is legislation against that.

>getting rewarded for a behavior
>freedom
got some bad news for you.

Somebody is aching for a free helicopter ride.

>muh communism is just muh dick

Stalin would have signed your gulag internment order personally.

Just like commies they gay is not born but made, all your scholarly articles stating otherwise are nothing but propaganda supporting the agenda of world wide pussyfication.

>increasing sexuality is caused by diminishing magnetic sphere of the earth

lol what the actual fuck

It'll start with pulling the age of consent from 18 to 16. Eventually we'll use "science" to determine that some people are "matured sexually" via puberty at age 13/14, thus we'll "need" to liberate their sexual desires with older people.

Watch it happen.

>getting rewarded
Exactly how is it rewarding to be gay in America? Perhaps you've never grown up in a midwestern shithole.
Prove it.

hurr durr and then you'll have to marry your dog

makes me happy that degenerates will die of an STD

Didn't say you HAD to marry your Dog. It's a matter of normalizing these behaviors. Right now the argument is that Animals can't consent to humans. The moment that argument fails, is the moment when the US and the media will push the normalization of fucking your Dog or Cat. Fuck that.

And by liberate their sexual desires, I mean pushing the age of consent to 13/14

>Exactly how is it rewarding to be gay in America?
already explained that.
>Perhaps you've never grown up in a midwestern shithole.
have you? where you stoned and jailed for being gay there?

He's just mad because there aren't other gays to fuck, no gaybourhoods, no gay pride parades, and no multiple national LGBTAAQPDTA days celebrated in public in his "Midwest shithole"

that stale pasta

>the inevitability of a communist society
That's the collapse and reversion to capitalism.

The sad thing is, this wont be the case anymore since the new legislation passed in CA. Normal people who get blood transfusions now will have a huge chance of getting HIV/AIDS.

Ok, so first of all, who gives a fuck if you want to fuck your dog. I really don't care. Animals are retarded and it's not like they'll have psychological problems after that. So as far as I'm concerned, if you want to fuck a dog, go right ahead.

Second, the age of consent in Japan is fucking 13 already, and they're doing fine.

So you people just need to relax.

It's okay to get a bj from your doggo in Leafland. They'll just repeal marriage as it stands for patriarchy and force men to pay a patriarchy tax for gender equality.

>Animals are retarded and it's not like they'll have psychological problems after that.
You're confusing dogs for your countrymen. My dog still hasn't recovered from the trauma of her seizures.

It makes you happy that people smart enough to conserve the western way of life are dying? Are you also happy that niggers commit aggravated assault on whites 66 times more than the other way around by any chance?

all the great things about the future that could be celebrated, and what you are excited about is having sex with whomever or whatever you want. this is the plane your mind is on. you are no more than an animal.

its how it works faggot. 80% of the children homosexuals adopt turn out to be gay. If you tell kids its perfectly fine to have sex with other kids of your same gender what the fuck do you think is going to happen? do you think kids arent taught how to act?

>When your philosophy presupposes your own philosophy's victory

Yet I can't fuck a robot? Fucking hypocrite

That pic now accurately shows how intentionally spreading HIV and suffering a light slap on the wrist in California's new HIV decriminalization law

I weep for our species