youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>respond to nigger babble.

Wow (((they))) must have him good

>8 mil in one day
>e-celeb gets 10mil in one day

>>respond to nigger babble.

Why? Trump knows its an attention grab.

Eminem is just like J.K. Rowling now. Has to do political notions to stay relevant.

desperate has-been wigger attempts to remain relevant.

Hopefully this Mathers faggot will cut himself on all the edge.

of course they do he is a pure degenerate.

"What's the news for today?"
"Mr. President, a rapper made disparaging remarks against you last night in a ploy to get money from angered millennials"
"That's real fuckin' neato"

Don's gotta so be over this shit by now. Every day he probably wakes up and see's the shittalking. He's gotta be so over it. I mean at the end of the day he's the president and they're not. They can call him a racist old man all fucking day. It's getting so old already. These dickbag rappers better have a lot of hooks and verses ready for the next 8 years if every new song is gonna be about Trump.

Why do you normies always talk about celebrities? Like who gives two fucks what some skinny wigger thinks about anything?

None of his wordplay is that clever and it just comes off cringey as fuck. Eminem has been washed up for a decade.

But Donny has all the time in the world to respond to Colbert and ESPN.

>Every day he probably wakes up and see's the shittalking.
His caretakers have to go out of their way to make sure he doesn't. It just makes him cranky and more work for them.

DRUMPF BTFO

Thats all he wants is Trump to respond. Trumps too smart for that.

why is it censored

Trump responds to literally anyone???? Don’t know what actual work he’s doing.

>things that people pay to watch and go to for their news/memes by the 10's of millions
>a fucking wigger
Not even comparable

>please respond mr donald!

Lol all of his fans are edgy middleschool white kids that think they're deep for listening to an album from the 90s. I know because I was one of them. His opinion is meaningless and everything he expressed is very hard to take seriously if he's gonna play nig.

>Don't know what actual work he's doing.
He's working on making thing's great you faggot.

Also he's tarnished some of my middleschool nostalgia so he can go fuck himself.

>believing adults care about slim shady

is he ok? he looks like a muppet
freestyle sounded worse than a high school marching band trumpet

this very well might be the nail in the coffin for rap culture as an appealing trend, i've never seen anything so insultingly effeminate and cringey in a long time

>drug addict degenerate deadbeat dads opinion matters
Guess that suppression order on him fiddling with Hayley as a child worked

8MM is shit tier compared to Pewdiepie

>Trump shouldn't respond to every celebrity that taunts him
>Drumpf is too scare to respond to has-been rapper

K, duplicate thread by the way. can we start getting these under control?

That doesn't even rhyme

how do people not find this shit embarassing? it's just bad. then again, i've always found eminem embarassing. he's all about pussy feelings -- no better than some emo back when he was really popular. his only worthwhile tunes are the ones where he goes for humor

Fake twitter account.

it's like the failing late night comedy show hosts. if they wants the ratings, they gotta strumpf the drumpf. wigger-boi is failing and is increasingly out of touch. pathetic.

Shiet u just btfo Trump badly

YASSSSSSSSSSS MOAR M&M THREADS GOYS

nice pic

You're right, Obama inherited a disaster from Bush. Trump inherited an amazing economy from Obama.

Yes let's have a rap baddle where Trump asks mm why he raps about beating faggots and kiling his daughters mother and the left still loves him.

>> #1 trending topic on Youtube
>This makes it relevant

sage

I can't wait for Trump's diss track

>stop acting so nigly
>I always win bigly

BIG if TRUE

Number 1 pedophile
Woody Allen 1988
The baby is Ronan Farrow
Ronan broke the Weinstein story
Who cares about a washed up wigger?
Pedophiles are desperate, and trying to slide and shill away from the real story

Even Sup Forums barely likes Trump anymore.

Really? You think he molested Hay Hay?

Some his puns and wordplay was kind of funny, but those hand movements were so fucking gay. You're 45 you faggot, act like it.

does eminem say anything of value or does he just call him a racist?

fantastic 4

rocks off, orange

pretty weak desu, he's falling in love with his own farts

>that flag

Oh please, he tarnished it with Relapse. Killed it with Marshall Mathers LP 2.0

Liberals:
>why wont he just stop tweeting?!
>why isnt he tweeting about it?!

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

POWERFUL

this entire freestyle made me think throughout. damn.

Little gay-looking boy / So gay I can barely say it with a straight face-looking boy / You witnessing massacre like you watching a church gathering taking place-looking boy / 'Oy vey, that boy's gay,' that's all they say looking-boy / You take a thumbs up, pat on the back, the way you go from your label every day-looking boy.

sorry, I don't respect anyone who suffers from homophobia

>I hate white people so I got this white guy to tell le drumpf how us blacks feel about him
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

throwback

for eminem its actually a super weak 'freestyle' and clearly its not a freestyle. its really bad compared to his old stuff.

an amazing economy that somehow only turned amazing after Obama left but was shit the 8 years he was there
>leaf
all world economies are superior to yours however

Why does he look black in the video?

The Obama economy was so amazing that Trump's only accomplishment is trying to take credit for it.

Best part was when he fucks up and says stop like its part of le witty freestyle wordsmith

CHECKED

Probably got vid of him fucking his own daughter.

lol r u actually such a brainwashed retarded cuck that u think the economy suddenly changed in january? it's the same economy

Republicans were in control of things under Obama.

Also fuck Canada. Waste of good land.

And when Mike Pence becomes president in 7 years, he will really get things booming.

Republicans called it the Obama economy

8 million views in under 24 hours

>Less views than a niggerfaggot like idubbbz gets dropping a dis track on some asian chingchong in 24 hours.

Fucking jewtube puts this as #1 trending and it still gets shit views.

How's Justin working out for you guys? Which way is Mecca again?

You telling me you wouldn't fuck your own daughter if she was this much of a goddess? Are you gay? Faggot!

Seems like a freakout to me, wtf is going on with holywood cunts these days

I would lose it if Trump tweeted that

Do it Don

Fucking do it

Obama's best year of economic growth was 2.6%
Yeah, really fucking amazing...

Veritas video today more relevant than ever.

Whyte peeple don't care about da hip hop.

this way

Get off our boards, Marshall. You're not welcome here.

lol fucking right wing retards want more immigration and govt spending just to boost gdp growth

how fucking cucked r u retards?

The president of the USA should respond to criticism from The Crankies too
Children's entertainers must not be ignored in this fashion

That’s because of politics and millions of people being gullible and ignorant of how the United States government is ran (like you).

Good job, you fell for propanganda. Obama was a faggot who kept throwing wrenches into the economy when the republicans would try to fix it. Although fuck Republicans anyway, most are scamming bastards like all politicians.

apples and oranges, but I would expect nothing less from a drooling faggot leaf.

He’s been washed up since 8mile

What I don't understand is why the majority of lefties perfer to go full ad hominem rather than actually attempting to criticise Trump's Administration.

If Trump did it, the libshits would lose their mind and start saying he's not acting presidential. May even accuse Trump of being racist towards whiggers.

You have it ass backwards. Republicans always crash the economy when they're in charge. Obama saved the economy from a 2nd Great Republican Depression

Pretty amazing whats happening here. 2017 and mm is still pissing the world off, all in the name of selling CDs.

You think he really gives a fuck? This is marketing genious. Not like he needs the money but why not stack some more millions by taking on an easy target. Both sides will reeeee over his shitpost then go buy an itunes single

this fucking retard doesn't even know what the components of gdp growth are

The main thing about Eminem was that in his prime he went after the mainstream and the media. He was always the politically incorrect one, always trying to challenge the state of pop culture. Sure it was small-fry shit in terms of global politics or the history of art and literature, but for what he was, he was pretty great for half a decade or so.

Then he like disappeared forever, and only pops out every now and then to do a song with Rihanna, or to insult Sarah Palin, or Trump. Like... wow, so edgy. Insulting Trump is what everyone in pop culture does. It's actually more bold for a celebrity to say nothing about Trump than to insult him hard. Does Eminem even think about this shit and how hypocritical it makes him look to join in with the mainstream media? It's the equivalent of Bob Dylan saying "the guitar isn't a very good instrument" or something. Who can even listen to Eminem anymore? He hasn't made anything with an ounce of replay value since 2002.

Yes. From '04 or so he's been unlistenable.

It's so fucking cringey it's ridiculous. His "best" songs/verses from the past decade are all so "try-hard". The best ones would only rate as okay-ish.

2001 Em would say post-2004 Em was a mix of Vanilla Ice and Canibus, and not even as good as them. As bad as Vanilla Ice was, Eminem's shitty pop tunes are worse than "Ice Ice Baby". And as try-hard as Canibus was at times, he was better than "great" rapping like "Rap God".

>> 8 million views in less than 24 hours

idubbbz' new content cop got 13mil in under 24hours

becuz hes da rap GOD!!

> Woody Allen's son Ronan Farrow

Not disagreeing, just noting.

Why does his skin look like spoiled ground beef?

Are they accused of using weapons on 9/11?
Money is money. It's why America has power and can deal with threats. They slip they'll have ten 9/11s
Several D chess
Trump is guarding your asses like no president in your lifetimes

He looks old

Wrong,

The house and senate was divided off and on between the two parties so shit couldn’t get done well.

Again, showing ignorance of how our government is ran.

*under Bush

The underlying fundamentals and unfunded liabilities of the US (actually the world) economy are so bad that the whole thing's a powder keg, tho.

It gets worse and more unstable underneath all the time, and they can only prop it up for so long. No I'm not saying "buy gold and head for the hills because it's gonna collapse any minute", but the point is that choosing to focus on surface-level aspects of the economy are idiotic. Everyone with any sense knows it's all a show to keep the people happy while the future gets robbed blind.

This petty argument about whether such-and-such administration did a good job with the economy or not is fucking dumb.

you need some new content leaf bro
In case you haven't noticed your (you)s are low recently.

go out, get some info, come back, fresh (you)s
this is a pity (you)