Someone nuke the west already

Someone nuke the west already

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/630406/health-warning-European-Union-EU-parasite-Britain-border-controls-dogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please Daddy Kim, put one right in the middle.

we have alot of mental health issue's in this country due to alot of alcohol chemicals,pills,lead,fluoride, corn syrup,sugar and anti-depressants.
All lead to people being sub-human. I left america on a 2 week vacation and lost 10 pounds proving something is wrong in this country.

I wonder (((who))) are behind this account.

Is this how they plan to produce those anime cat girls?

W w where'd you go user?

Changed my mind, I'll allow this.

Same thing happened to me. I went to Italy eating pizza, pasta, drinking beer and wine, every day, and ended up losing weight, and I ate a lot too. Also, the amount of walking was equal to the amount I do here, so the walking did little to the weight loss. The food was 100% organic which made me lose weight.

Probably South Africa. No way a burger could 10 pounds that quickly without AIDS.

Is she implying that by shoving a cat up her vagina she is allowed to kill it?

I'm confused.

She means that as a modern strong independent white female, she has the right to not have child and treat her pets as her children instead

>no way a burger could 10 pounds

Proof read before submitting newfriend.

Italy doesn't add fluoride to the water supply. 1 fluoride molecule = 1 eliminated thyroid hormone.

>leave America
>shit away 10lbs from parasites
>whew America is fucked

No, stupid, they're implying that since it's their body, they want to give birth to a cat

cat lady can reproduce now

>le typo
i’m sure user is sincerely sorry captain reddit

I literally don't understand.
What did she mean by this?

So.when my dick is down bitch throat she can chomp it?

How fucking beautiful is europe man? Not trying to be funny here, how was your trip?

W-Where'd you get this OP?
>mfw this is one my favorite fetishes

... Go on
>t. Brainlet here

I moves to Japan and gained 40 lbs.

This. I visited Japan for 2 weeks and lost almost 15 pounds while eating like a glutton.

Anybody can feel free to nuke Cali.
Your sushi will be COMPED.

You lost weight because you got iff your ass and walked for the first time as a tourist.
Not to mention the worms in the food that took over your digestive tract.

>worms in the food
Kill yourself retarded amerinigger

Reminder that womens only purpose is to make babies and tend the house while her husband makes the world a better place.

>not a nigglet

It's disappointing

Do you want me to continue you raging cock addict?
express.co.uk/news/uk/630406/health-warning-European-Union-EU-parasite-Britain-border-controls-dogs

THIS SHIT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF BLACKS OR HISPANICS WERE MAJORITY!! WYPIPO RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!

Exercise is not how you lose weight. It's important for keeping your body in good order and all that, but your actual wasteline is mostly down to your diet because the amount of energy expended through exercise is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount of energy simple homeostasis requires.

Everybody knows that britcuckistan is a fucking shithole, you double nigger. But don't lump Italy with the rest of those other english faggots

Are you all are really such newfags that you've never seen this before? This image is ancient.

Here's the information you're missing: news like that is a result of us actually *checking* for these things, because we have very high food standards. Demonstrably better than the USA in fact, which is easy to test - go to a McDonalds in the US, then one somewhere in Western Europe.

What are you going on about, faggot? If you put 1500 calories in and burn 1500 calories you start to see the fat burn off of your body, especially if you fat fuck muscles have atrophied because you never get off you ass.

>dont lump italy with europe
Read the artical, faggot. It suggest the worms are mainland and making their way to the uk. Not the other way around

M8, that's an article about diseases spreading FROM the continuent because we are extremely careful about disease control here, hence the article.

>this is how Britbongs rationalize pounding beans and potatoes for breakfast

>news like that is a result of us actually *checking*
>*checking*
In fucking hindsight pajeet. Dont you see it has already spread? Read the artical. This was directed at the mainlanders

>What are you going on about, faggot?
This:
>If you put 1500 calories in and burn 1500 calories you start to see the fat burn off of your body
i.e, it's about diet, not exercise.

>He doesn't have hash browns for breakfast

It´s probably just that the food is more stuffing, not organic. Cuz Europe had like long periods of limited food, where you had to make the most of what you got, while Americans always had shit aplenty.

Pizza ain´t exactely healthy, but by god it´s better then whatever passes as Pizza in America.

Really forces my machine spirit to cogitate

Ah, a fellow man of culture

>i.e, it's about diet, not exercise.
Top kek, enjoy your atrophied body, erectile disfunction and bone mass loss. Allahs laughing at you for leaving your homeland.

Then it's probably from germany they don't cook their meat

I was good friends with two euro foreign exchange students. Both arrived skinny and cute. Both gained at least 30 lbs in one year. I kept in touch for awhile after they left. Both lost it all almost immediately upon their return home.

It says that there is a close to 100% probability that the worm could be brought over as a result of delays in checking incoming dogs.

i.e This deficiency is sure to have this effect if said deficiency is not fixed. Something we would not be able to do if we were not keeping an eye on such things.

I only mod it into every Bethesda game I play.
I like making some thot a slave, and forcing her to fuck animals. Then she gets pregnant and gives birth to animal-human hybrids (I kill them because they're abominations, I make sure to do it in front of my slaves to break them in even more).

>by god it´s better then whatever passes as Pizza in America
>Implying this is the USSR.
We have more than one option here, depending on your economic status, you can eat healthier than anyone in human history in the USA.

>1500 calories
that's like 1/10th of a cup of juice. maybe even less.

I bet you eat oatmeal too you carpet bagging Irish nigger.

>this deficiency...
Breh, I was directing the post to the mainlanders that the artical clearly shows as having an issue with tape worms.

Your vegetables lack any sort of nutritional value.

burger here have lost 80lbs in the last year and left the country twice but gained weight or stayed steady when i did because of beer and snax

I still don't understand where the abdominal muscles go iside a pregnant woman and that image only makes things more confusing.

>hue monkey chiming in regarding food
Your opinon has no value here.

>I left america on a 2 week vacation
Don't you only get two weeks a year anyway? Fuck that
>Six week master race
>Beers and shagging in the Med
>Lovvvvely

thats a dude isnt it

We have a massive mental health crisis. We dont institutionalize our mentally ill, we just drug em and release em. (Lefties tore down the asylum system in the 70's, then privatized mental health so the insane now have nowhere to go unless a wealthy relative pays for it.)

Im a police dispatcher. Last night at work some guy ran up and hammered on the window to the lobby yelling that somebody was hanging themself in tree outside the station. Like 5 cops sprinted outside with the guy. Absolutley nothing was there, but he was 100% convinced it was happening and that we were just ignoring it.

What do you do with such a guy? You cant really arrest him. No charges would ever stick and hes not a criminal, hes just looney. The mental hospital will stabilize him, drug him up, then throw him out 4 days later so he can fall back off his meds and go crazy again within a week.

These people have access to the internet. Youre going to see some impressivley batshit stuff from em.

Do you even read posts before you shitpost?

>your vegetables
>your
Am I growing my own organic farm over here all of the sudden? Wtf are you talking about "your" you "cheeky cunt"?

too close TOO CLOSE

Oh and
>You are know imagining comfy kitty kneeding its claws into the side of crazy cat lady's womb.

It happens even with married couples.

jesus christ, how ignorant.

:^)

They're on the outside of the uterus. They get stretched open as the uterus grows.

SICK BURN BRO
HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER???!??!!?

>shitposting about peoplr shitposting ovee shitposts
Listen, if youre going to argue about the lack of value exercise has in a healthy body, expect posts like this.

Your as in your country, your farmers. It takes a lot more of something to get the same nutritional value as what I'm used to.

Bizarre.

It's rather beautiful honestly. Pregnancy is a woman's true form.

>in every Bethesda game I play
Too fucking kek

I see that you don't.

LOOK. AND. READ: >It's important for keeping your body in good order and all that, bu

ENGAGE BRAIN. UNDERSTAND.

H-HEY M-MORTY, I'M A CAT FETUS M-ORTY! CAT FETUS RIIIIIIICK!!!

What metric are you using to determine nutrient density?
Link me the sauce, faggot.
There are different sources for food in the US. Our nation is many times larger than yours. Some farms are dogshit, others are premium.

That's hot

Fluoride in our water tho which I hear Europe lacks.
>inb4 bottled water
Enjoy those xenoestrogens

Photoshop a porg in there and I'm sold.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert. I enjoy cooking, and trying out new recipes as often as I can. That's the extent of my expertise.
Sometimes you can guy US-grown produce here that was harvested as little as a week beforehand, and it always takes more of it to get the same strength of flavour as domestic produce.
It wont matter much longer as I'm switching to home-grown vegetables shortly.

Weird people out there.

>ENGAGE BRAIN. UNDERSTAND.
Listen, pikey, sure you can manage weight by eating 100 calories a day, but that is not sustainable. Muscle burns fat, its balance you need to maintain body weight

>all these americans losing weight after going to yurop
Yeah, what the fuck? I think we're on to something here. Every time I visit my family in Poland, my grandparents try to fatten me up and jam food down my gullet. I end up eating twice as much as I do in the states, and yet I always end up losing a ton of weight. I don't really even move around all that much while I'm over there because I'm not really there for tourism or anything.

Read this the wealthy eat healthier in the US than anyone in human history, if they choose.

It's in your future if you want it to be. Don't let your line die out.

thats our GMO's for ya. registered trademark of Monsanto Inc. NEVER EVER EAT AMERICAN CORN or corn syrup which is in almost everything we eat, including our bread, tea, peanut butter, and maple syrup (disclaimer its not actually maple syrup, it is maple flavored corn syrup). corn syrup is the #1 source of xenoestrogens into the flabby American body.

I was responding to them in the first place.

Mental health issues, Americans are under a lot of stress from all the bullshit being apewed at them daily, people under stress snap easily, their bodies store more fat than normal.

What.

I wouldn't. It's usually onions since they seem to be easier to grow over there.

My body, my choice.

If they get rid of guns here I'm just gonna say fuck it, take what money I've saved, and invest in life in some Southeast asian country like Thailand.

Thats gay tho

Its also the xenoestrogens in our food, water, and hygiene products effeminizing us. Thats why little girls here grow tits at 11 years old, faggotry has hit epidemic levels, and obesity as well. That combined with the stress like you said. Americans live in a constant state of anxiety, for many reasons; primary one being our sensationalist fear mongering media. American boomers are especially fearful. If you walk down the street in a boomer neighborhood at the wrong hour you're likely to have the cops called on you.

You don't need to go overboard. You simply eat less than your required intake of energy so that your body uses its stored reserves.

Energy requirements: Jogging (100kg person for 30 minutes) - 1705 Joules. (1 Calorie is 4200 Joules).

Living (as in the actual biological process of it): Something of the order of 100 Joules per second for the rest of your life. Your body, just sitting there, uses as much energy as a 30 minute jog in 17 seconds. This is why for getting the energy intake to energy use calculation to balance, it is faaaaaaaar easier (in fact, even possible in some cases) to do it from the food intake side.

That's hot

i just took a massive shit and lost 5 pounds