Sup Forums will ignore this and call it a slide thread because they're afraid of an argument

Why is being gay bad Sup Forums?

Can you even articulate your hatred?

>oh muh gawd
not real

>muh degeneracy
Define it, what does that mean?

If you can't I'll just have to assume you have no reason to hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics
cdc.gov/std/stats16/CDC_2016_STDS_Report-for508WebSep21_2017_1644.pdf
americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/reports/2012/03/09/11228/why-the-gay-and-transgender-population-experiences-higher-rates-of-substance-use/
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slide thread. Fuck off and Halston Sage,

Lol

Not an argument :^)

slide thread god hates degenerate faggots

SLIDE

It's mental illness. I'm against forcing people to accept it as normal.

Still. Not an argument

Now we're getting somewhere

>not real
>no basis of an argument

If you cannot provide a counter-argument, then you are as wrong as they.

Also, degeneracy is negative behavior that leads to the downfall of a civilization, which being gay has in fact done. Slide thread.

Bumping for interest.

white genocide, duh

Why do gay men enjoy sticking their dicks in poo? Y'all enjoy UTIs along with your STDs?

It's simple, There is no evidence of God existing and a claim raised without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Wy do straight guys stick their dicks in poo?
Girls have butts too

I had a beautiful yellow lab lie pic related once.

He was better than any faggot I know.

Sage

I couldn't are less about someone being gay. I have gay family members and gay friends.

What I DO care about is constantly being labeled homophobic, racist, etc because I fit the description of some mythical straw man villain that's been constructed by the left.

Also what downfall? The west is rich as can be

Gay nigger shill thread, death to homosexuals.

Homosexuality is a mental illness and being mentally ill shouldn't be tolerated, let alone celebrated like it's normal.

>degeneracy is negative behavior that leads to the downfall of a civilization, which being gay has in fact done

Wrong. Degeneracy is subjective. For example, you may think society's changing views on homosexuality is bad because it has destroyed society, but others might think it's good because it has spread acceptance and inclusion.

He's dead now. Move on.

>itt op larps as a fag because he can't argue down fags irl and needs help

Yeah, but mostly when men stick their dicks in women, we don't stick it in the butt. Gays pretty much consider anal sex "their thing", and back when AIDS was GRIDS, they got really mad about being told "hey, y'all might want to stop having unprotected butt sex; it's causing you to die".

Just look at California.

It's disgusting, like beastiality, incest and peadophilia. Unfortunately you're a freak of nature

>why is being gay even bad

literally not doing the only things humans are good for which is reproduction.

honestly - just neck yourself, you're useless.

what is being slid?

>like beastiality, incest and peadophilia

Beastiality and pedophilia both consist of non-agreeing prtners. That's wrong. Incest is gross but if both parties are into it that's not my problem. They shouldn't be having babies because it's a scientific fact the chances of retardation are high.

Homosexuality isn't like any of those things at all.

to answer OPs question, theres nothing wrong with wanting to eat some sweet cummies from time to time and most people on pol are actually repressed homos, which makes for EXTRA explosive gay intercourse

The increase in publicity and the way they're forcing it on others.

Personally I couldn't give a shit if you're gay. It's when it's pushed in everyone's faces when it becomes a problem.

>I'm a guy and I like dick, now I MUST let everyone and their children know

this thread, I think

and another thing, im thinking of decorating the local glory hole with some nazi flags. ill call it my pol hole

bitches don't know you slide by bumping from page 10 then making a quick burst of new threads

nobody here has any hatred. it's just fun to pretend because it makes the inevitable butthumping so much more intense. we (me) are a board (a stiff board) of peace (a big piece)

fuck off you raging faggot

For me it is the whole Gay acceptance agenda. If you like men, i don't care, there are records of homosexuals through all time periods, no civilization ceased to exist because of this, but stop fighting for more and more gay rights like like marriage and being able to adopt children.
Stay behind closed doors with your behaviour, there is no denying that being homosexual is being abnormal and not wanted by nature.

forgot my favorite album cover

Degeneracy is any behavior that contributes to the erosion and displacement of values that keep a civilization successful and productive. Homosexuality in itself is not harmful, if two men are able to contribute to society in a productive manner that benefits themselves, their neighbors and the state, then by no means is their partnership degenerate. In fact, most gay couples that I've known who are not politically minded are like this, they work, pay taxes, follow laws, etc.

Homosexuality becomes problematic when their proclivity to have rampant and unrestrained sexual intercourse with many people comes to the forefront. Homosexuals have more sex, this is a fact. When hedonistic activity is put before the well being of themselves and the success of their civilization, it leads to the degradation of ethical and moral principles which are the foundation of a successful society. More drug use, more social events that culminate in sexual intercourse, more shirking off the responsibilities of the citizenry, this all leads to moral decay and lack of success as a nation.

homosex isn't bad, but contemporary gay culture is inredibly toxic.

No (you) for you faggot.

>>muh degeneracy
>Define it, what does that mean?

Personally, i dont "hate" gays. I do believe is some kind of malfunction of the brain, because the natural way of be is being heterosexual. You know, sex is for having kids.

I dont care if you like dicks, you are free to shove up your butt whaterver you want, but do it in your house, in your bedroom. I dont like that the gay lobby is trying to indocrinate children in to being faggots or trannies, when, if they growp up with out all the indocrination, they would become a regular functional adult.

OP IS A FAGGOT

read the bible

To speak only for myself. I don't actually have a problem with someone who gets aroused by the same sex. This is especially if I can't tell you're gay. This is the problem I have with gays. They're ridiculous and obnoxious in their flamboyant charades and, by the way, I'd like to know what genetic development occurs that causes them to have a lisp. I shouldn't be able to tell them from a strait guy who likes it doggy style with her sister in the room or in the missionary with the lights off and the sheet tucked. It's only faggots who wear their sexuality on their, well I was gonna say sleeve but it wouldn't be quite accurate, on their sleeve as well as their entire person.

strange how the faggits don't grasp that at all, in fact they claim it's all cultural, so they believe with enough child indoctrination, they get the majority

think about that .... it's where they think they're going

there's nothing wrong with being gay, do whatever you want for all i care
the thing faggots need to realize is that it's not normal, if homosexuality is the norm , humanity ceases to exist
and that's what you all claim, i'm born this way, it's normal etc
no you're wrong,

>muh degeneracy
faggots are never content
give them the same right as straight couples
and they will still demand special treatment
it never stops
now it will be your faggot community that pushes for the normalization of pedophilia and bestiality
it never ends
you have no means of reproduction, so you import 3rd wold savages even if it goes against your own self interest

I speak only for myself but:
>you can do what you want.
>Me liking or disliking you because of who you fuck is my business only because you chose to tell me who you fuck
>I hate you because you tell me I HAVE TO ACCEPT YOU, when no, actually I dont.
>when you introduce yourself as gay, you are just telling me about your sex life, maybe I should introduce myself as Jon "I like to fuck my wife from behind and slap her ass" Smith.
>Gays talk about being gay every five seconds. First you were just a wierd guy, now your a faggot.
>I usually keep my disdain for you to myself, but you gays keep harping on me to say if I accept you or not, then are offended when I tell you I dont.
>I tolerate gays, meaning I dont hurt you or fire you for being gay.
>I do not accept you, meaning I will never call you a friend or invite you over.
>Caveate to all this is of you go to war for this country you will be my brother and I will carry your faggot ass through the gates of Valhalla. This is the one and only exception.

>This

hahahahaha
OP is a faggot
kys

this. OP just got BTFOed.

tell me about your two gay father

you can't

S A G E

/thread

jews promote it in media

That dog is really moving!

Degeneracy is any form of pleasure that doesn't directly strengthen you mentally or physically. Homosexuality is DEGENERAET

Being gay is for fags.

Statistically you're at risk to being an STD-contracting, poor parenting, risky-lifestyled threat to yourself, and thus others. Frankly I don't care what you do behind closed doors but the moment your degeneracy impacts my life or my family's in any negative way, I will react swiftly and violently to minimize the damage and risk to my kin.

>Why is being gay bad Sup Forums?
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Give India's hubcap back you fucking Niger.

Overt sexuality, every faggot I've ever met anyway.
Subtle and not so subtle degeneracy for all those you come into contact with. (staring at other men sexually, staring at other men for too long, flirting with men in inappropriate settings, going out of your way to let everyone you know you love cock through dress, manner, innuendo)
shoving your cock into an asshole (tsk tsk)
openly flaunting a disregard for the very reason we exist
Helping the niggers to spread AIDS

watch OP not even repond

came just to post that Im ignoring your thread and didnt read lmao

Nice thread there shareblue
SAGED

But heres a real answer
Penis is mean to go in vagina to reproduce
Penis and penis is anamoly
SAGED

It is a mental illness. They is nothing right about being sexually attracted to the same sex. There is nothing right about "changing" your God given gender. People don't like to be around crazy people. Gays amd trannys are disgusting crazy people who need to be locked up in the nut house.

> I'm mentally I'll
> Explain why you hate mentally I'll people pol?

Pic related.

Religion did not come from a vacuum most of its ideas on life and morality have societal contexts. There was a dislike of gay behavior long before the Bible was written in the area the Bible came from. We have to look at why these cultures would have written that into a religious law. Maybe small groups of people saw them as resouce takers without adding the populations. Or it could be a natural aversion to the physical act of gay sex.

>The west is rich as can be.
This.
Nixon outed Bohemian Grove members as homosexuals. Others have done so for Skull and Bones and other social organizations frequented by our economic leaders. And we are the most influential and successful economy in the world. All apparently run by closeted homosexuals.

Time to accept it, I'd say.

The Powers That Be push anti-LGBT talking points on Sup Forums to help prevent normies from becoming redpilled. The toothpaste is out of the tube when it comes to gay and trans people. Hating them falls further and further away from the Overton window. Now who, I ask you, might want Sup Forums to be tied down with positions that repel moderates, and keep them from being exposed to redpills... hmm?

Its against the teachings of Christianity. I personally don't care what fags do... It not really my business. My big bitch is that they shouldn't have stolen the marriage meme. Marriage is a Christian tradition between a man and a woman. So why not separate church and state have the government call it a civil union and marriage is reserved for the church to proclaim. I didn't get a say so though... Government forced this shit on us illegally. When god turns this shit into the next Sodom and Ghamorra we deserve it.

Oh... And quit shoving it in my face every chance you get. Keep that shit behind closed doors... Other wise your just a pervert and of course people are going to hate your degeneracy
Btw... Sage

Bump for justice!

I had a freaking blog post to contribute to this thread, but it's looking like the important points are already covered.
The only thing I should still throw into the ring is that gay people network around sex. Other people don't. People who don't do that find it really weird. Even people who DO that occasionally get moments of high strange out of it if they're on the normie side of neurotypical.

How about the fact that you feel the need to infect your bs into every aspect of civil life. Every fucking show, every fucking conversation, every fucking institution.

For centuries men have been gay and bi, and they kept it to themselves. They still supported and perpetuated civilization by having stable loves, families, and children, and they fucked other gay men in private. They didnt parade their shit through town, they didnt actively brainwash choldren, and demand that education institutes do they same. They didnt attempt to change fundamental, millenia old institutions necessary for civilzation to survive.

But you faggots will take any chance you can get to do all of that. Why? Because you demand total capitulation to your fetish.

Thats all it is. Its a fucki g fetish, no different from being a furry or a cuck or any other fetish.

Keep you fucking fetish to yourself. I do, Im bi, its not fucking hard to keep it to yourself. The average person does. But faggots demand we all celebrate theirs. Its literally no different than if a furry fuck started demanding we change marriage and welcomed furry pride parades and demanded dicersity quotas and made criticizing it a hate crime and socially ostrachized anyone that didnt support it and demanded a month of their own.

Homosexuality is an abomination and they should all be put to death, fags are violent, sexual deviants, pedophiles, disease ridden, mentally ill, suicidal, narcissistic, etc.

According to statistics faggots make up a majority of HIV patients, the faggot community is extremely plagued with domestic violence, mental illness, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, suicide, depression, anxiety and also infidelity.

sources
>hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

> Faggots accounted for 80.6% of male P&S syphilis cases with information about sex of sex partners in 2016.

>cdc.gov/std/stats16/CDC_2016_STDS_Report-for508WebSep21_2017_1644.pdf

>americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/reports/2012/03/09/11228/why-the-gay-and-transgender-population-experiences-higher-rates-of-substance-use/

>hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

>Bonus video: youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8&t=8s

More people becoming gay isn't good for the population overall. That's why I think it's good that we have this law prohibiting pride parades and such. I'm not at all against gay people, I would 100% pound some good tranny boipussy.
Here, the mentality is this — just don't look like a full blown faggot and keep your mouth shut about it and nobody will care.
The issue with traps is more complicated, since some people think that they're not really gay and it's not too bad to fuck them, and others want to bash their heads into the ground. So if you're a trap in Russia, you better be passing.

gays are all pedos and need to be gassed

You're failing to pass on your genetics, and all too often gays fixate on sex, which is bad when overdone, but even worse when said sex doesn't produce children. Also anal sex is destructive.

>furry marriage

This
Sage

>implying you wouldn't

Stop lying to yourselves you fags.

Being gay is not bad.

The projecting of this behavior through entertainment is confusing and bad for children.

This isn’t just gay people, but the proliferation of identity politics causing a climate of minority superiority is also bad.

Gay sex doesn't produce offspring.

sage

why is homosexuality then present in so many animals? Also in nature, their job (with penguins, for example) is to "adopt" children of dead heterosexuals, look it up.

>You must defend your argument within a set of a priori axioms which I get to define haha oh look you lose again

Sage, report and hide.

Marriage produces children which keeps the human race going.

Faggots produce AIDS which kills the society or enslaves it to big pharma to stay alive.

Do you see the difference?

I don't care if people have gay sex. I care that they are such whiny bitches acting like everyone owes them everything.

Also, gay people should not be allowed to adopt. Most of them have serious mental issues and will not raise children well. Humans evolved to reproduce sexually and raise children together with a mother and father. I cringe whenever I think about gay couples having a lottery so one of them is a genetic parent and the other is cucked. That is not a healthy environment for the child.

>Marriage is a Christian tradition

Marriage predates Christianity by a few millennia.

Trust me we can fuck girls just fine, it's just that men make better companions.

>How about the fact that you feel the need to infect your bs into every aspect of civil life.

Are we talking about Christianity now?

>im retarded the post

If you're attempting to defend being gay you'd make a more compelling argument by shooting yourself.

No faggot, we're talking about faggotry, which does nothing of value for society.

Religiom provides a set of moral codes, a social and cultural bond and an aspiration. There is a reason atheism is declining world wide. Humans cant live without religion for long, and civilization cant function without it.

The opposite is true of faggotry. It is a cancer buolt on pure hedonic narcissism. It provides absolutely no social utility, while actively corroding all of the institutions and systems that buold a civilization.

It's dysgenic.
Without state intervention or some dummy donating an egg (lol we are still homosexual but the sperm fertilizes eggs tho), their bloodline ends with them. If they have no cousins or siblings, their family name ends with them.
Also anal fissures and diseases. Sexual degeneracy is already bad enough as it is with lax morals around sexual behaviours in heterosexuals, add gays in the mix and you have another beast to worry about.