Trump knows everything. How? Because he's just as bad as the rest of them...

Trump knows everything. How? Because he's just as bad as the rest of them. He merely represents another faction of the elite. Neither side will spill the beans because that would be mutually assured destruction. And you bought it all hook line and sinker. Guess what? Trump, being and insider, knew the day of the rope was fast approaching. He is selfish to the point of insanity. He conned the American people into viewing him as some sort of liberator so that when shit hits the fan, your guy Trump would be safe.

Still posting this? Too bad no one is taking your shitty bait.

Still browsing Sup Forums? Too bad no one will take your virginity.

SHARIABLUE PLEASE LEAVE

>Irish intellectuals

Trust me. My IQ is up there.

Based on your shitpost, your IQ is subpar.

ITT Media Matters employees willing to go to prison to cover up for pedophiles.

Good little shill. Go back to Brock now and collect your shekels. Hey, at least you're getting paid by the post, but in terms of persuasive effect, you're not really earning those shekels. Better luck next time.

are you implying that this huge amount of dirt on Trump is just out there? and the only reason they don't is because they don't want to be exposed too.

Based on the above, no.

He's a political guy and he's a millionaire. That's why he knows everything, he goes to the events and talks with these people. That doesn't mean that all rich people who are political are globalist scum.

>he's just as bad at the rest of them
If they couldn't pull any concrete shit out on him during that firestorm election then there isn't anything there to find.

Better them fighting than fucking us up like Obongo did.

According to your college entrance exams I'm literally smarter than 95% of you guys, and my country's average IQ is below yours so excuse me if I let my godlike intelligence get to my head.

>I'm smart
You belive there is dirt on Trump that hasn't seen the light of day.

You are a moron.

He turned on them dude, he kicked Epstein out of his club, laid low, and now hes using what he knows to bring the whole thing down.

Enjoy the show!

Sorry if the redpills are getting too hard to swallow.

I hope this is true.

My god, your average IQ is below ours? Do you know how badly certain groups are dragging us down?

Not so fast tard boy. Our best and brightest went over there and made it great in the first place.

The big tip off for me is despite the posting campaign to try to get some separation from Epstein [oh he ate with the servants, he threw Epstein out of his club, he dropped redpills in the interview about "liking young women"], Trump still went ahead and gave the guy who let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist a cabinet position as Labor Secretary.

There is a certain amount of collateral damage that needs to be absorbed through limited hangouts, but ultimately there's no real consequences being meted out.

You don't even have to worry about that, if you followed it all closely enough you could figure it out for yourself.

You will see more proof shortly.

Who do you think your talking to...Kek!

Shadilay

>Basically enslaved the potatoniggers to build shit for us for pennies on the dollar.

You sure showed us.

He's a seventy year old billionaire, it'd be much easier just to pull a Polanski than bother with being President if your theory was true.

>believing there is dirt in Trump that's being suppress because of M.A.D.
>red pill
They would sacrifice their entire party and burn the world to ash if it ment getting this out, moron.

kek