LOCK HER UP ALREADY

HOW IS CROOKED HILLARY STILL FREE???? WHEN WILL THE PRESIDENT DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO SAVE THE REPUBLIC AND INDICT THOSE WHO CONSPIRED TO DESTROY THE NATION???

>lock her up
>trump is evil fascist dictator who needs to be stopped
>Left ignites into a frenzy, torpedoes the republican majority in the 2018 midterm elections

OR
>let her go free
>she's stuck doing book signings for a handful of people at a Costco in Connecticut surrounded by toilet paper
>she's so mad about having lost the election she still flips out regularly and isn't speaking to her husband
>her efforts and mania sabotage her own party and cause
At this point in time letting Hillary destroy herself in public and undermine her own party is more strategic and damaging to her

Empty promises made by a geezer suffering from dementia. He conveniently forgot about all he said about Hillary during the campaign, and even applauded the Clinton Clan n stuff.

If there was a reason too theu wpuld have by now right. Is it treason to use a foreign adversary to win an election?

It can't happen until the 2018 midterms are over. We can't inspire those idiots to vote.

Love the flag BTW.

>'lock her up! lock her up!'+
>promotes a book instead
Absolute state of murrica.
I seriously believe the tides are turning and the world finally calling it what it is:
A third-world country with nukes.

Russian shill alert.

Fuck your ideas. She was worshipped on late night tv. She needs to go to prison to shatter the fake news-created """reality""" democrats live in. Her freedom is an insult to justice

Only unoccupied countries may post in my thread fuck you kraut

Sure, bubba, tell us about how you got your sis preggus behind that barn again, bubba!

Not a Russian shill. Fuck Hillary Clinton, she represented me as a senator for New York and when I had a public affairs class in 2007-2008 her phone people were above answering policy questions. Most of the country may not know but she's always been a bitch who feels entitled to everything. Watching her lose on election night gave me what will probably be the peak amount of schadenfreude I have ever felt in my life.

The Clintons are in Chappaqua steaming, Bill's mad he's not fucking white house bimbos and she's mad that she went through all the motions and still isn't president even though it was HER TURN. She's talking potentially about running in 2020 out of ego again which would divide the democratic party even further.

>CROOKED
that sounds rural af

Trump should temporarily usurp the constitution and assume dictatorial powers to save the republic like Lincoln or Julius Caesar or Cinncinatus

If you think an arrest of Hillary would do anything other than make her a martyr, you're delusional. They already castigated trump in the media for the "because you'd be in jail" line during the second debate, when they thought her victory was assured. If he went through with an arrest they'd compare him to Rocket Man and every other dictator who has arrested/killed political opponents nonstop.

The email shit made enough people doubt her character for her to lose, but if she was vindicated because of the very high legal standard in a criminal case (where it's assumed to be better to let guilty people go free than falsely convict the innocent), that would be devastating.

Let the DoJ investigate the Clinton Foundation shit instead and arrest her on something they can get her dead to rights on.

>replies to my accurate observation of the absolute state of Germany with a strawman
I wish Bavaria would secede and join Austria

Then why even talk about it, dimwit?
Were you too retarded to understand during election campaign is this some retroactive justification, mong?

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT (((THEY))) SAY!?!?!? Trump could easily and clearly lay out exactly why she's in prison and if the fake news still screeches he could revoke their White House credentials. FUCK FEARING WHAT THE OTHER SIDE WILL DO!!! DRAN THE SWAMP ALREADY!!!

It was good rhetoric to get people talking about the fact that Hillary was being investigated and getting away with shit that would have had you or I in chains for life.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>doesn't understand a single word german
>hoarding SS-flags
>fled war criminal grandpa touched anus while talking about heritage
We all keep wishing, don't we.
You have nothing to do with germany user, you are too poor to visit anyway, you fucking monkey-pleb.

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS INVOLVED IN INTERNATIONAL CHILD TRAFFICKING!!! If she Crooked won then Molesta Podesta would've been Secretary of State!!! These people are evil and would've struck the final nail in the coffin for the USA! They NEED to see justice or 2033 will force justice to be served.
Heh
You're almost right, I'm moving to the Netherlands next year to help them take their country back. I would've went to Germany but I decided you are literally too KEKED to be saved. Fuck you and fuck your nation, you are so sad considering how great you once were

Sure, bubba, that's exactly what it was, a meme.
Same as the rest of what the dotard sold you to get elected.

>wants to visit his german ancestors
>only made it to the netherlands
You have nothing do do with germany, you are missing spine, young faggot.
Also your kind is not welcome here, report back when you reach 25.

I want to see her locked up, but she is making herself useful. People are so incredibly sick of her. They just want her to go away. She keeps making noises about running again. She's doing God's work and doesn't even realize it. Suck it, Dems.

>>Left ignites into a frenzy, torpedoes the republican majority in the 2018 midterm elections
you heard about the awan case unfolding right then? dems are fucked, they need superman to come save them

You can't prosecute your political opponent after you win, that's tyranny.
But if you lose the election you can have your party holdovers prosecute the winner, that's democracy.

>She's talking potentially about running in 2020 out of ego again which would divide the democratic party even further.

the only thing dems can do to challenge trump is run Larouche

>only made it to the Netherlands
>not knowing about Dutch irrigation engineering, Rembrandt, control of international spice trade, tulips or Thiery Baudet
You get no more (you)s from me Hans

I believe the president is waiting to LOCK HER UP only so he can absolutely BTFO democrats in 2018. In continually amazed at how far ahead the man thinks

:( never thought of it like this wtf.

She is never going to see a jail cell, nor will podesta or anyone involved in 'muh pizzagate'

Hillary's corruption and le pizzagate was a campaign smear meme that has outlived its usefulness thanks to low IQ autists like yourself

I think this would cause Dems and Rep to not work with Trump(they might be in jail) but things might change that if 2018 elections go well.

>they castrated Trump when he said she'd be in jail
>the media won't allow it
Good thing no one needs to answer to the media

The left can't.

Who? Not that they have a chance.. but the ONLY person on the left I would even CONSIDER voting for in the future would be Tulsi.

This. so much this. Fuck the left.

Kys Juan

Shes too politically connected to even have a trial with

>hello fellow kids
Oh look, a leftie "meme"

Nobody mentioned pizzas
>take this Mexicoons naive advice and you too could have a country as fabulous as Mexico. Literally no problems in happy-land Mexico and now you can all see why
Hahahaha

This is why we're building a wall.

The best thing DT could do to "save the republic" would be to resign

>the lefts greatest meme
I'll bet you sit up all night looking at that meme. Printed out and spotlighted.

>tulsi
Go fuck yourself. Have you actually read about her background and views?

Or do you just remember her going against Obama on Syria and looking cute if she didn't have a pock-marked face?

So mike pence could be president?
>liberal logic

>This is why we're building a wall.
Because you're mad at simple facts being spelled for you?

They're implicit, and yes, it's as much of a meme as Hillary getting jailed.

>b-but you just wait MAGApedes, le 30d undersea Chinese checkers

Nah, KYS memer retard, pray for trump to spew more memes so he washes out the anger of his failed campaign meme promises

fuck Tulsi,

LaRouche is an anti-Semite; he is a Holocaust denier, he is against Judaism, Zionism and has spent decades campaigning against what he calls the "Zionist/Nazi Jewish Lobby" in the US and against Israel.

Nice meme flag Rasputin

>"save the republic"
Prick

>favourite
I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

Believe it or not, the retard politics in the US are far more entertaining, with double the amount of mouthbreathers participating in them.

I love seeing this delusional liberal fart wogs getting the BTFO treatment
>talk to the hand

Because illegal Latin Americans bring crime into my country fuck you
The holocaust didn't happen though
I won't change it until Sup Forums removes meme flags or adds state flags

So you admit to being pathetic. I bet your country would be a lot better if the males were alphas instead of betas.

I think I found /pol's choice for a democratic candidate to run against Trump

On the Jewish faith and Jewish culture. LaRouche attacks Judaism as the religion of the "Roman merchant-usurer who had not yet evolved to the state of Papal Enlightenment, a half-Christian, who had not yet developed a Christian conscience" and Jewish culture as "merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim" (The Campaigner, December 1973).

Cover page of the above.

On Zionism. LaRouche claims (New Solidarity, August 22, 1978) that the Zionist Lobby is "the most visible of the internal enemies of the United States--and of the human race--at this specific moment. Every policy it is currently pushing is pure evil...." He also asserts that most Jews have a "paranoid" fear of anti-Semitism. If their alleged paranoia causes them to support Israel and the likes of the Anti-Defamation League, their "guilt is comparable in effect to that of the dewy-eyed Bavarian boys who, as ordinary SS men, guarded the KZ camps." LaRouche further would have us believe that "the Nazis did not kill six million jews, but they did kill upwards of a million and a half." (Note the insulting use of the low-case "j" throughout this article in referring to Jews.) LaRouche's references to "slave-labor" camps and "KZ" (concentration) camps rather than the extermination camps reflect his assertion in an earlier article ("New Pamphlet to Document Cult Origins of Zionism," New Solidarity, Dec. 8, 1978) that the 1.5 million Jews whom he concedes died were the victims of "the Nazi policy of labor-intensive 'appropriate technology' for the employment of 'inferior races,' a small fraction of the tens of millions of others--especially Slavs--who were murdered...." (In other words, LaRouche denies there was any deliberate gas-chamber extermination campaign against the Jews.)

>The holocaust didn't happen though
so based on that would you vote for Trump or Larouche in 2020?

>this
*these
Any software designers reading this could make $€£ from adding a sound effect to Apples word processor that warns you when you've fucked up and a words being changed.
I thunk of it, I want 10%

>Sup Forumss candidate
>run against trump
You tried

The "stench" of Israel. In "U.S.-Israeli relations: a little allegory" (unsigned news brief, July 6, 1982), LaRouche's Executive Intelligence Review compares the Jewish state to a woman with "a stench so rank no one could come near her." It is instructive to compare this open anti-Semitism with a coded rant in the May 30, 1978 New Solidarity (to come) in which LaRouche informs us that "British agents stink... their souls stink," that they have "the hideous stench of subhuman Black Guelph breed" and that they represent "a species of financial aristocracy originally based in usurious tax-farming."

Rooting out the "Zionist-British organism." New Solidarity editorial (Sept. 5, 1978) calls for a national "Task Force" to "root out the cancer in the American body politic that is the so-called Zionist Lobby....Literally thousands of operatives for the Zionist Lobby have penetrated the halls of Congress, the State and Defense Departments, the CIA, and American business and labor organizations....Their loyalties lie not with the United States but with the Zionist-British organism....[A]nyone professing Zionist loyalties is by definition incapable of being loyal to the interests of the United States. He is, by definition, a national security risk. The Zionist octopus must be eliminated."

Crushing the "treasonous" cabal. New Solidarity editorial ("Pollard Should Be Only the Beginning," March 16, 1987) asserts that "the sentencing of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard to a lifetime in jail doesn't close the book on the sordid story of Mossad operations against the United States....[I]t must lead to a whole new round of housecleaning in the [Reagan] administration....Pollard was just a very small cog in a big, dirty apparatus." The editorial also claims the cabal is linked to JINSA (the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs). Six individuals are named as playing a central role; all are Jewish.

I admit I like to laugh at retards like you who grasp at straws like which band of politician retards are more worthy of my laughs.

>muh betas n alphas memeing
This is a sign of a beta, younger also being overly defensive over a simple truth

She's not getting jailed, cuck, it was all a meme, no need to overcompensate yfor your anger by punching your keyboard with memes.

I will never not vote for Trump. If it wasn't for him Saul Alynsky's fan Hillary would've ended the nation the founding fathers created.

What do illegal Latin americans have to do with me pointing out you fell for a conman meme, right from my country, mexico?

/pol gets to choose 2 candidates, either we meme this guy into the spot or we'll get Hillary again, which do you prefer?

personally I think Larouche will be way more entertaining so long as he keeps up with the memes, reading everything this guy said the past 60 years is like reading an hour of /pol

When she dies go to prison will you make a post apologizing?

>reddit spacing
Didn't see that coming...

Are you playing dumb or just ignorant? Illegals ride trains up across Mexico and into America. Your government low-key endorses it taco

>I will never not vote for Trump.
then 2024, when it will typically pass back to the democratic party, we have until then to rebuild the democrats or we'll be stuck with Chelsea

Hillary would have never been sworn in, having admitted to destroying federal documents she was ineligible to take the oath of any public office

Sure, I can do other things while the heat death of the universe comes aalong anyway

>more memeing
Been on Sup Forums since 2008 faggot memer
'Reddit spacing' is a redditor tryhard meme

So, me saying Hillary isn't getting locked up, and you saying that is the reason why you're building a wall makes total sense because illegals ride trains into the US

Makes perfect sense for a schizoid type

she isnt. the real hillary clinton died during the clinton administration. she threatened to leave bill at camp david and when they returned she looked like she aged 20 years in 2 weeks. it was probably her mother acting as a stand in that time

a woman showed up at the white house later claiming to be hillary clinton who was in a meeting with some senators at the time and the woman was put in jail with no trial with no phone call and no legal representation. the jane doe died later. officially the jane doe was released after being held more than 48 hours without any charges which was illegal but that is just what the paperwork says

in the election cycle of 2016 hillary gave speeches in different places with very narrow windows of time to travel to reach the destination from the starting point many times. in 1 case she had only a couple of hours to travel from the midwest to central europe and the concord was retired and so was the sr71 blackbird. the fbi apprehended A hillary clinton after giving one speech only to find she was also giving another speech and again and again. after the 3rd they simply gave up and came to the conclusion that at some point hillary clinton had been replaced by a small team of stand ins

>we have to rebuild the democrats
Are you high? Let them die

1) She broke no law
2) Trump lied as usual when he stated that his "first act as president would be to put crooked Hillary in prison".

anything else I can help you morons with?

no man, I want all the existing ones dead and gone, but we have to replace them with something suitable to us, Larouche is exactly /pol style, read up on him if you disagree

but can you imagine a debate between Trump and this guy whose entire persona is blaming jews for everything evil

I think /pol would find such a thing quite amusing

Why not let republicans form a one-party rule for a few election cycles while grass-roots new parties begin to form naturally? I'd be willing to start my own party, for instance. Maybe it could lead to a multi-party system, but that's just wishful thinking

you're pushing too far, this guy Lyndon runs every year anyway, would be funny stuff to see him pushed in front of whichever loser they choose to run against Trump

Larouche is the drain the swamp quickly option, thats the thing about Democrats, they believe the news so they don't work hard for anything

Idk if my ID will change but this is methe OP
>she broke no law
…should I tell him?

>1) She broke no law
destroying federal documents is definitely illegal

Nah let her run again in 4 years kek

>HOW IS CROOKED HILLARY STILL FREE????