N I E D E R S A C H S E N - L O W E R S A X O N Y

>current polls on Niedersachsen
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm

>Dana Guth
youtube.com/watch?v=X3JzTCItyLc
>Meuthen campaigning in Niedersachsen
youtube.com/watch?v=YeAVKfyNp38

A U S T R I A

>Martin 'Pettiboner' Sellner giving the layout on Austrian election situation (Arnie German)
youtube.com/watch?v=_wtYaZlGZPE
>on the (((Silberstein))) affair of SPÖ
youtube.com/watch?v=sjWd6tXFUuc

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

M E M E W A R

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/kardinal-marx-spricht-sich-fuer-familiennachzug-aus/
youtube.com/watch?v=wF4qiCGWTrI
tagesspiegel.de/politik/nach-rueckzug-von-frauke-petry-das-projekt-afd-ist-beendet/20441538.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_German_plans_for_the_invasion_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hallo hanz uh so what now? got any intresting news?

yea... black pill boomer menace time

>Boomer catholic fucknut cardinal supports "family reunion" of mudskin invaders
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/kardinal-marx-spricht-sich-fuer-familiennachzug-aus/

Anything relevant happened in the last 5 days with the AfD? Stopped following what they are doing.

>yea... black pill boomer menace time

shiiit.
hows the situation in krautland are you still as cucked as before the election?

Nothing relevant will happen with the Afd until the Next election...

Expected as much. Hopefully they shift the overtone window much further to the right in the mean time.

They're still reee'ing over AfD getting into parliament as 3rd largest faction.

Cucks, Shitlibs and Pedo-Greens are pretend-negotiating "hard" over a "Jamaica" coalition (black, yellow, green).
Cucks again bent the knee to Merkel with an immigration ceiling but NO border controll, hence a complete cuckening of the bavarian CSU branch.

Parliament has not yet constituted itself. Still in interim. Petry's backstabbing has not much following. Just one dude from the fresh MPs followed her but he already was a Petry-cuck.

Thanks for the summary.

The cuckening pic related

This is the order of battle.
The darker the blue, the less cucked

Alice!

>IQ 85
>speaking truth to raycis

pic related

There recently was a big scale IQ check in Germany, testing every relevant city etc... Wiesbaden was one of the lowest, Wiesbaden literally has an average IQ of 85. I have no idea what the fuck is going on in that shithole... now look at their election results to see how IQ85 votes.

Well, no offence but Wiesbaden is a US military base and otherwise teeming with shitskins.

It's completely ok being offensive on Sup Forums... faggot.

you can figure out the average IQ along pic related map

comfy bump

>recent campaign speech by the Jägermeister
youtube.com/watch?v=wF4qiCGWTrI

Why do you respect your country so little that you buy those cheap plastic flags?

What will happen on Sunday in the Austria election ? Coalition ?

>cheap plastic flags
wot?
Kamelåså?

Good question. Social Democrats will be kill after the (((Silberstein))) affair. Copycat cuckservatives nominally probably will "win", FPÖ will be 2nd.
Kvetching, reee'ing and shitlib butthurt will ensue.
FPÖ was junior coalition partner in the past, which turned out to be a desaster -- Strache will think twice before falling for the same mistake.

That's the Cardinal who turned off the lights for the PEGIDA rally, isn't he? He's also done some other pro-fugee shit if he is the guy I am thinking of.

Re-unification is a good thing if you want our country back, it'll probably overwhelm what's left of the institutions.

Will the Bavarians fall for the CSU tricks?

The entire Amtskirche (both) are pro immigration because they receive tax payer Gibs for the "samaritian" hatchet job on the our people.
The church always did it for the Shekels, user

I know, the Protestants are also full on 'Deutschland den Negern' when they aren't tumblering for transgender rights.

The churches' behavior is one of the reasons why I don't see a revival of Christianity anytime soon and why I scoff at people preaching Christian unity.

They already have, faggot!
They cucked to Merkel, again.
The "Obergrenze" is a "Richtwert" with 6 gorillion loop holes to circumvent the "ceiling".
No border controlls, i.e. an immigration ceiling w/o checking the borders ... complete cuckening by Föhnhofer

If FPO get in will they push for getting closer to the Visegrád group ?

Not even Catholics are anymore on our side.
I'd do her too bad she doesn't like penises
Bavaria will stay CSU always it has something to do that it is their own party, and although not much political influence they at least pretend to be pro germany

I know the CSU did dummy, I mean the voters. The Bavarians surprised me with the result of the BTW.

>in?
They ARE in since decades. And hopefully yes.

Catholics are, but the church isn't

Is it good or bad that Petry left the AfD?

Thanks for replying and good luck Heinz-Christian !

Neuwahlen wann?

Bump

>"Das Projekt AfD ist beendet"
tagesspiegel.de/politik/nach-rueckzug-von-frauke-petry-das-projekt-afd-ist-beendet/20441538.html

It's over guys

gg wp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_German_plans_for_the_invasion_of_the_United_States
PLAN II
explain yourselves? german nahgzi drumpfies :Ddddd

bump

I'm sorry that we didn't save the USA

Good, at least one sorrow less.
Bad, treachery is the jews way out. If she really wanted a conservative "change" in the party she should've brought that change.
That way know she lives 4 years in berlin sitting on her ass getting money for it.

I hope he will become the governor of thuringa one day. Imagine the butthurt from the left.