Is this the correct power chart, Sup Forums?

Is this the correct power chart, Sup Forums?

Myuugi should lose to omnipotents though.

It's confirmed. Accelerator > Uchiha Madara

How is Giorno not in the special tier? Why is Kenshiro in the special tier?

>Myuugi at top
Remove yourself

I don't understand how STTGL is always so "low" on these lists. It's entire essence is "I will evolve to defeat whoever I need to"

/m/ Power Chart here too.

>anti-spiral is literally higher than gurren lagann

Because people think Kenshiro is literally invincible since no one ever actually ready the manga.

Technically it does have more destructive power.

Holy fuck how is megaman exe so fucking high up? Does he become a god or something in amovie?

How? It objectively lost to gurren lagann, if not simon.

>kawaii uguu anime sluts from obscure/bad series
>then theres demonbane and tenchi

every time

>reads

Just fuck my shit up.

Is eternity sword even good?

Bug Style and Hub Mode.

>Vento is below Index
Wat? I mean Vento sucks, but fucking Index?

Could Metal Gear Ray beat the original Gundam? I think it is slightly higher on that chart.

Why is Boss Borot so high?

>powerchart
>with characters from different series

hurrrrrrr

>witches on the power level chart

I cringed too hard seeing this chart

Still full of errors.

John's Pen

Why is Yukari listed as a Divine Being? I thought she's just a Youkai, albeit an extremely powerful one.

Because people want their waifu to look more special. Same reason she is almost as high as someone like the Anti-Spiral

>Walmart
Wait, what?

Are you whatting the position or the name?

Why is Gravion always that little bit higher than Genesis GaoGaiGar?

>thinking witches are real
dumb goats

Index could probably wreck 70% of the characters in the series alone

no

>still using his poorly made chart
You're a really stupid idiot.

How is Azathoth above Demonbane? Are you fucking retarded?

>Sakura this low

>Sakura this high

Someone explain this semen demon's power level.

Elder God Demonbane.

This nigger gets it.

It has the right picture of Devilman and Aquarion Logos is at the very top as it should be.

How's the first week on Sup Forums treating you?

>absolute dogshit quality
>no special tier
>complete mess
Sorry idiot, it's trash.

>Numidium
>not reality warper
what?

>muh mouth

No. Powerlevels don't exist unless you managed to get every single author to come to some sort of consensus on what dimensions and x-verses mean, and apply to all of their works. Now kindly fuck off and never post this shit again. Besides, we all know the D is the strongest. Nothing beats the D.

You know what word has the D in it? SalaD.

This

Because Anti-Spiral always lowered itself to the same level of power as its enemies to make a fucking point.

Isn't Othinus kinda low? At her best she was a top tier reality warper, to the point of destroying and recreating universe at will. She was nigh-omnipotent, with authority over everything sans the secrit club of other nigh-omnipotent beings, IB and Crowley.

Putting her at the same level as Beerus who can't do anything other than punching very hard and shooting very powerful beams is a misunderstanding.

>umineko
>obscure

No fucking chance.
Ray is made of real life metal, Gundam has fancy fake metal stronger than Titanium.
Plus the only actually threatening variant is the one in Rising that has a Plasma Cutter as opposed to a Hydro one.
Next you have the fact Gundam can fly which is a HUGE advantage already and it's pretty damn fast if I recall.

But can he erase the time between now and Half Life 3?
Checkmate.
Gabin confirmed stronger.

>dio's world
>not even the supperior version that is Diavolo who essencialy the same power, but can manage to predict the future/fate

Okay I def love getter robo.

But is there a reason other than ttgl being too popular to like that Getter emperor is higher up than it?

who's this dude?

>No one puts Index in special tier despite Touma being in there
Throw her in there because John's Pen only works when her mind is being fucked with

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin

This shit has it's own chart.

No as far as we humans are concerned all omnipotents are equal or they are not omnipotent

Isn't TOAA God anyway?

God damn what is the point of making a chart if you are just going to slap shit onto it at random? At least have the strongest be on the right and have the weakest be on the left with them slowly elevating up.

How high would Saiki-kun be on the list he beat korosensei?

where are Ywach, Aizen and Ichigo tho

>No Reinhardt

how old is that chart?

Why is Arceus so high ? A 200 Pokedollar Pokeball can capture it.

Because he's the pokemon god, although the biggest thing he has done is creating the universe, recreating the universe just to give some child the egg of some god-like creature and creating a continent for Nobunaga's Ambition to crossover with pokemon.

Where does this thing fit in?

You mean Hitler-Gandhi-Mother Theresa makes the whole world but japan cry?

Shichika being this low? hmm...

>Ultipotent being
>Below anything that isn't literally our Christian God.

Why is Gilgamesh below so many people with less firepower than him?

>fatefags

and it's shit.

more importantly

Nop.e

>Brat and Baka being that low
Fix this.