Why are most white converts to Islam fat and ginger, Sup Forums?

Why are most white converts to Islam fat and ginger, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because gingers are more likely to be outcasts in society. If you are an outcast, you need a strong sense of community or purpose in order to replace your shit and meaningless life.
Islam provides them with that strong sense of community and meaning, which is absent in modern day Western society

>Gingers have no souls
>send ginger into attack
>Ginger dies, no soul goes to allah
>More virgins for hassan

Gingers are generally victims. Bullied at school, bantered in the workplace, so they want to destroy the West

Because...POTATOZZ N SHEIT!!

It's Muslim Kevin Owens!!!

You're making good points. I personally know 2 converts, neither are fat or ginger, but both were the kind of guys that felt like they didn't fit in or belong to certain groups. Both also did it mostly to get accepted in their desired circle of "friends".

They're all downtrodden losers who need Islam to have something in their empty and meaningless lives.

Mosques have pretty tight knit communities and can be pretty welcoming to outsiders. It doesn't surprise me people who feel like outcasts would find it appealing. There's also a study that autistics love Islam because it's a very rules based religion.

fat and ginger here.

when will i get muh 72 vurgins?

Gingers are the niggers of the white race.

gingers are whiter than the ordinary white you fucker

Spotted the ginger. You're a nigger, kill yourself.

they have no souls

For the same reasons rich people wont enter paradise while poor have an easier path to paradise. Being "unsuccessful" with worldly life can actually bring you closer to God, rather than being a successful fornicator, or businessman, or popular and loved man, etc etc.

hey anons, daywalkerfag here
their Mohamed was a ginger
so you get extra points for converting gingers

2ndpbp

Dunno, but every single white convert to Islam I've seen has been ginger so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

If I sign up to be a muslim will I get married into a young qt's family, and another young qt, and another. 3 fertile wives for me to breed with sounds very tempting.

cause they don't realize sandniggers hate them too

you can get as many as you want if you lose weight and dye your hair blonde

you just need to meet 71 other people like you

count me as one of them... I'm a convert partially for these reasons, partially for what I have studied about them, and partially for their largely redpilled view on matters. My mosque has been very welcoming, and me and the older men eat breakfast on weekends and talk redpilled politics.

I admit it helps when you're not fully white or detached from any cultural group your family comes from, like me.

By the way, has a point as well. My sheikh has mentioned getting me married, and has told me before to get a picture of myself made when I'm ready so he can share it with single girls.

Four wives is the maximum you can have, though the
vast majority of Muslims I have seen have one or two wives.