UK somehow manages seventh successive year with no mass shootings

newsthump.com/2017/10/03/uk-somehow-manages-seventh-successive-year-with-no-mass-shootings/

>UK somehow manages seventh successive year with no mass shootings
>A country with strict gun control laws has somehow managed to go another year with no mass shootings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_London_attack
soundcloud.com/logan-rehard/sonnet-of-seasons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/800-guns-seized-major-counter-terror-operation/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
bbc.com/news/technology-40630582
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A country with strict gun control laws has somehow managed to go another year with no mass shootings

So then even with gun control it still has them anyways? Looks to me in general violent crime has been rising year over year in England. Just now days you're more likely to bleed out from a knife wound.

that's great. so how many terrorist attacks and immigrant rapes and murders did you have the last seven years?

We get the joy of this instead

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_London_attack

(Plus acid and knife crime in London)

In other news, acid attacks and vehicle rammings have skyrocketed

So the UK HAS had mass shootings since 1996, despite extremely strict laws and confiscation?

keeping statistics is racist, Asians are a vital part of British society.

Keep on truckin

part and parcel you might say

>No gun attacks
>Just massively restricted freedoms, acid attacks, and trucks of peace
What a deal!

before wwi you used to be able to buy guns in hardware stores, it was the commie revolutions spreading across the continent that put paid to that, literally the ruling class legislated against the proles arming themselves and invoking violent revolution.

Jihadis be like. Why do Mass shootings when we can capture the country without it ?

America will easily have had more gun deaths between Las Vegas and today than the UK has had in years. How can you keep defending this shit haha.

Wow that's so impressive. Now let's talk about bombings, trucks of peace and acid attacks, I'm sure the stats will be great as well right?

This. We should have guns here to protect ourselves from Mudlsimes; I'm more concerned about them than the occassional white mass shooter.

There's been quite a few shootings in my city this year desu, but no mass shootings

yeah and changed out mass shootings for mass stabbings and fucking acid attacks

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_London_attack
Saw URL - thought "I literally don't know which of the many attacks that's referring to".

all the evidence suggests that the UK should allow its citizens more freedom in the kinds of guns that they are allowed to own

"gun crime" being a problem in the UK is a myth. going from statistics in England & Wales:
40% of our "firearm" crime is committed with air guns.
10% of it is committed with "imitation firearms" aka something that is made to look like a gun.
10% is "other firearms" i.e pepper spray, CS gas, stun guns and other items.
most of the crime actually committed with real guns is done with handguns that are totally illegal and have to be smuggled in
shotguns make up around 6-8% of crime, and rifles less than 1%
there are around 40-60 crimes involving a rifle each year in the UK and yet we are still getting cucked in terms of what rifles we can own, and they're trying to grab even more recently, with the home office suggesting "certain rapid firing" rifles be banned, along with 50 cal rifles too

also of note is that a "firearm crime" is simply any crime in which a "firearm" is present. if someone describes something that "looks like" a gun, the crime is considered a firearm crime

SPLASH THE FASH!!

just remember, you can't actually be anti-gun if you don't have the choice to be armed.

In truth we've never had one since Dunblane and before Dunblane we hadn't had one since Hungerford. Raoul Moat was more of a spree shooter than a mass shooter. Ignoring all of that, gun crime is still up so the (((report))) is completely irrelevant.
See, I can argue semantics too.

You need to take into consideration the population differences between the US and the UK when using comparative arguments.
You stupid limey fuck!

ACID

>no mass shootings
>hundreds of terrorist attacks
wew lad

Now try that in a country that isn't an island filled with mostly white people like in oh say Mexico.

Because our guns are a right and are not written into the constitution for hunting ducks they're for keeping a check on the government.
Also before (((muskets))) private citizens owned ships with cannons on them and there was an automatic machine gun invented 12 years before the constitution was written.

soundcloud.com/logan-rehard/sonnet-of-seasons

And bombings

>Leftist U.K. education doesn't understand probability or freedom

U.S. citizens are 3 times as likely to be killed and injured by motor vehicles than they are by any firearm, and your chance of being killed or injured by motor vehicles on any given day is like .01% or some shit, so on any given day, we're at a .003% chance of being involved in a firearm incident. Those odds are fine with me.

15 years

but if guns are illegal only criminals will have them...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

twat

They just replaced assault rifles with assault trucks, assault acid, assault knives, assault IED's, and assault gang rapes...

Please do go on, Nigel.

>Muzzies use trucks instead
>France's shootings were carried with illegaly obtained funs
>No shootings with legal guns here despite France having one gun for every three inhabitants
>Somehow guns regulation is the problem

>(((gun crime)))
good goy

>be britcuck
>turns on bbcuck radio 1 for this week's nasheed Top 10 of the Pops
>opens curtains of his filthy council flat living room
>looks out window
>sees pic related
>shuts curtains, sits back down
>just........calms down
>gets down on his knees and pays to the Supreme Leader Anjem Choudary portrait on his wall

No wonder your nations informal motto since 2009 has been "Keep calm and [..]"

RIP Bongs

>britcuck hears knock at the door
>HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.mp3 it's the PG Teabag licence police
>"OPEN THE DOOR YOU CHEEKY FUCKING CUNT" *kicks Dior down*
>h h here officer here my l licence
>"FUCKING QUALITEE M8, GLAD YOURE ABIDING THE LA-......OI BRUV, IS THAT A BOTTLE OF VINEGAR OVER THERE???"
>w w s s sorry officer?
>"LOOKS LIKE YOURE IN POSSESSION OF ACID THERE LAD...DONT BE SINISTER, BIN THAT FUCKING VINEGAR!!!!"
>poor britcuck gets tased
>thrown if of his """home""""
>gets beaten and mugged by chavs
>United Caliphate of GB&NI national anthem plays

I honestly feel for you brits. I picture you as that Wallace guy from Wallace &.Gromit. just an innocent and simple guy who just wants to eat his crumpets, drink tea, and watch the Sunday soccer league.

A completely harmless guy. Under the threat of CCTV, Feds, and Goat tickets 24/7.

The fuck went wrong for him, huh?

What's it like un ironically living in George Orwells Airstrip One from 1984?

>seventh successive year with no mass shootings
THAT'S BECAUSE HERE THEY RUN YOU OVER WITH A FUCKING CAR INSTEAD

how many mass truckings?

My buddy just got back from a wedding in Londan and said someone got shot outside of it. And you aren't even allowed to carry a pocket knife or criticize the muslims for doing this. "Freedom"

brits have bad eye sight due to living in filth, they never where able to shoot shit.

Islam will solve your problem sugar.

I'm from England and I can tell you that we absolutely have a massive gun problem in England. Two separate murders happened on my street in the space of 6 months last year, and both were done with handguns. And I live in Liverpool, which isn't really known for violent crime. In Londanistan, there are shootings every night.
All the chav scallies have illegal guns and I guess the government think they're going to just disappear on their own or something. Any call for some kind of legal way to defend yourself will probably wind you up in jail or something.
I tell ya h'what mate. The fire is rising.

Pity about the mass rape, industrial scale rape, of thousands of schoolgirls by Moslems while the police arrested the fathers trying to rescue their daughters. Gee, having a gun might have been useful when Ahmend was taking your daughter.

>Inb4 mass shooting this month

Kek

Gun Laws were tightened in 1997 when Blair came to power. That same year the immigration floodgates were opened. The government now has literally nothing to fear from us, either against them, or against each other. Now we are literally being genocided in our homeland. This EXACT SAME series of events has happened EVERY SINGLE TIME gun control has been introduced.

>Ban guns
>Gun crime rises
wew lad

The last mass shotting was done with legal guns - a .22 hunting rifle and a shotgun, which goes to show gun control works.

And you still have Hadji's running around raping women, stabbing people with knives, and running them over on bridges. Well done Brits! Tell us, what's it like not having a free speech law where a YouTuber can get thrown in jail for teaching a dog to do the Nazi salute? Also, what's it like voting to leave the EU, then have your "leaders" completely ignore your wishes? I thought you used to be a democracy...what happened?

Underrated

Why didn't it work in Bataclan?

It's easy to smuggle illegal firearms into France since they have no border control, unlike the UK.

>*blow up*

The headline is a fact though you stupid fuck. Even taking into account population disparities we still have 50x less mass shootings.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/800-guns-seized-major-counter-terror-operation/

Oh, do you mean like the fact that there are over 200 Hadji's that fought for ISIS, then returned to the UK, and the fucking Police have no idea where they are? Not to worry my man, I'm sure the Bobbies will keep you safe.

All that shows is that the Police, NCA and MI5 are highly effective and get the guns of the street before they can be used with malintent.

In the rare occasion a criminal has a gun in this country, it's a shitty sawed off or 50 year old revolver, and they get swiftly arrested by armed police.

Would you feel safer mass raping little girls in a country where 50% of their dads have guns, or where there have been no mass shootings in 7 years?

they only had a few suicide bombings

phew

Rotherham was a police failure.

Vigilante dads with guns would have faced even harsher sentences than the paki rapists did in the first place.

funny how upset people are getting over this lol

It shows that
>It's easy to smuggle illegal firearms into France since they have no border control, unlike the UK
is total bollocks. You only need 1 of the 800 to do a Bataclan. And there are many more thousands of guns safely stockpiled, and it's not non-muslims buying them.

Citizens get to own forearms, Subjects they get, oh well you know all about that dont you?

You limey cunt.

Exactly. Ethnic minorities in America aren't rapey at all.

>forearms
i hope this is intentional lmao

>You only need 1 of the 800 to do a Bataclan

So why hasn't that happened yet you stupid fuck?

I love how lefties somehow think that shootings are the only type of violent crime that exists

We may have had no mass shooting in 7 years. But Americans have had no paki rape gangs ever, despite having about a million more muslims than us. I would rather have no paki rape gangs than the occasional mass shooting.

Muslims in the USA are a vastly different demographic to the UK, and are much more spread out and integrated.

No, they have Mexican and nigger rape gangs. Which are far more prolific. White Americans are infinitely more likely to be victims of minority crime, violent, sexual, fraud, murder, whatever, than anyone in Europe. Especially the UK.

Even if every murder in the UK over the past ten years was committed by a Muslim against a native, you wouldn't even get close to the monthly amount of white Americans murdered for being white by blacks and Mexicans.

There really is no way to get around this. Americans are far, far more likely to die at the hand of minorities than anyone in the UK. You could live in the middle of Tower Hamlets and walk around in a burka made out of bacon, and be far less likely to be murdered than literally anyone in the USA in any location with more than a few thousand people in it. About 50 people are killed in Camden, NJ every year. That's a town about the size of Harrogate, or 70 thousand people. UK, population 70 million, has 500.

It gets better. More white Americans were killed by black Americans in 2001 than were killed on 9/11. White Americans were more likely to be randomly murdered by minority Americans than they were serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.

>b-but i can g-go to the range and t-trump!

Because the police have foiled them all. For now.

Ariana Grande concert. Cough!

>they have Mexican and nigger rape gangs
No they don't. Stop lying.

So despite America being far more violent and ethnically divided, they still don't have paki rape gangs. Yet we do. I would honestly prefer more ethnic violence than paki rape gangs.

burgers utterly BTFO

Its sad that a typo is a victory for you.

You win this round Nigel.

There is an FBI request form you have to fill out in order to receive a mass shooting.

>constsnt truck, acid attacks and bombings
>1984 orwellian nanny shithole, absolutely no freedom whatsoever
>even worse mass surveillance laws than america
>online sales of knives banned, viewing far right content gets you 15 years in jail, mass censorship, mass arrests of people online for hate speech towards islam
>gun bans didn't even do anything, after handguns were banned in 1997 firearm homicide rates all increased to levels greater than the ban for a full decade than theybyear before it (1996)

I'd unironically live in Brazil before ever setting a foot on your 1984 hellhole.

How many road rampage incidents?

it's almost a funny post

i lol'd at >DONT BE SINISTER, BIN THAT FUCKING VINEGAR

but you should really take out the 'fucking'

Niggers aren't 13% of our population, whites now have to suffer no go zones where they fear to walk because of all of the scum you've let in, but keep being a cuck by all means, it's worked so well so far

That's why you also hang the mayor and the chief of police.

Except he told a blatant lie in his first sentence, which was the basis of his argument. There are no mexican or nigger rape gangs in America. There are gang rapes, but not organised gangs of brown people that organise specifically to systematically rape and traffic thousands of little white girls. Because they know that at any point they can be instantly killed in hot blood.

do americucks seriously think their country has less violent crime lol

How many rapes between vegas and now?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

Just this year.

Despite your Orwellian laws the UK is the most dangerous and violent country in Western Europe by FAR. Your rates are Venezuelan-tier compared to countries like Switzerland which have very lax gun laws and even to poor third world ex-commie states like Poland.

Don't forget mass stabbings. But I am betting the government defines peaceful terrorism as something other than mass anything.

good, now solve some actual problems

And the fact that Britsharias have had the most mass terror attacks this year of any European country and more than the US.

bbc.com/news/technology-40630582

What a 1984 toddler state.

>About 50 people are killed in Camden, NJ every year

lmao whites murdered in camden ZERO

>Rotherham was a police failure
and Rochdale
and Oxford
and Keighley
and Bristol
and Telford
and Birmingham
and Leeds
and Bradford
and Aylsebury
and Peterborough
and Blackpool
and Derby
and Banbury
etc...

What about Switzerland then?

The UK government introduced gun control the literal same year as mass immigration. The government can do whatever they want re immigration without any fear whatsoever to themselves or of increased gun violence between natives and immigrants. There will be no race war in the UK, because we have nothing to fight with. We will die a slow death from traitorous, tyrannical government.