Literally fucking 90% of the threads on this board is just shit-tier obvious trolling and bait...

Literally fucking 90% of the threads on this board is just shit-tier obvious trolling and bait. Since when did Sup Forums become so fucking shitty? Has there been a huge influx of niggers from reddit or something? Did the goymergate exodus cripple this place?

>inb4 this topic isn't helping
Well it's certainly not fucking hurting either. The catalog is mostly garbage so who cares if there's one less troll thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/logan-rehard/sonnet-of-seasons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When leafs caught wind of everyone taking their bait and they got excited by it. Plus moot cucked in 2014 and it's been downhill from there.

>Since when did Sup Forums become so fucking shitty?

We run the memes now. Did you think our enemies wouldn't notice?

Underagers, niggers, SJWS, and Jews trying to subvert any kind of proper discussion.

Around 2016 when normalfags from reddit flooded this place and black dick hungry leftypol fags joined them. It is just too easy to bait for replies on Sup Forums. People will reply to the most obvious b8, giving the b8ter a false sense of accomplishment.

1) Sup Forums was never good
2) deliberate demoralization, backed by political groups (CTR, ShareBlue, etc.) and opponent ideologues (/leftypol/, plebbit, etc.)
3) ebin troles

The majority of the catalog seems to be "Leftist does a thing. /Pol BTFO!!! How will the whitebois ever recover?"

>t_d faggots
>pr companies
>leftypol
>newfags
>leafs
>intelligence agencies

The limited thread count renders this place vulnerable to a small amount of people creating many shit threads.
The extra visibility brought by the presidential campaign has basically destroyed the things that made it any good. If newfags just his the shitty threads it might recover, maybe not though.

It's true. I'm convinced it's why we have so many commie threads now. Irresistible bait is irresistible.

This place has been shitty for a long time, and it's neither surprising nor is it depressing. The real travesty is the cultural death of the various other boards on the site. Many of them hardly resemble what they used to be.
It's all the fault of the huge influx of people within the last 4 years.

>not even mentioning bongs making a huge portion of shitty threads lately.

The world elite started paying attention to us during the elections. They will never back off again

Russians and other foreign Intel agnecies are trying to subvert the board.

filter shit out

this.

Sup Forums was always shitty

Sup Forums was never good

Las Vegas.
Sup Forums's antics got the media's attention, and the media, in turn, pointed every normie from the four corners of the earth toward our direction.

>When did this site become so shitty

I bet most are newfags who don't even know how to filter, much less how to report a post

Sup Forums was responsable for moot leaves Sup Forums. He'd stay even after fappening shit, but this board is a fucking cancer. Without him, things get worst. Do you really think this board was ever good?

>2016

The first normie invasions were in the late 2000's. Get it together.

>Sup Forums is garbage
>since when did Sup Forums become so shitty

You're on a containment board, dum dum. Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums and never was. The rest of us think of you as cancer.

>implying Sup Forums isn't by far the most popular board
Kys

soundcloud.com/logan-rehard/sonnet-of-seasons

The mods are FUCKING kikes

Popularity is not indicitive of board quality. I'd go so far as to say there's an inverse relation.

t_d cucks take all the bait because they're used to Reddit where everyone is serious.

I agree. But this cuck is talking like Sup Forums is some annoying loud minority on Sup Forums, which is wrong.
But the tears of these faggots are delicious anyways.

1. popularity
2. some random US tard from millenial generation came here for goymergate of the fappening or the elections and sadly never left.

3 - WITH POPULARITY COMES ATTENTION
WITH ATTENTION COME THE CUBICLE SHILLS FROM LANGLEY AND THE BAD TROLLS FROM TEL AVIV

?

forum gone to shit, I stay into the retrogaming subsection for now.

It was always like that dumbfuck, lurk more.

you niggers must not realize that reddit has entire subreddits dedicated to Sup Forums. multiple.

>when did Sup Forums get so shitty??
kek. welcome, newfag

That's the way it gets in a low season between happenings, newfag.

Sup Forums has always been shit.

OP, here's a comic of you.

need a source on that image, senpai.

>leafs caught wind of everyone taking their bait and they got excited about it
This is true, it is so easy to get (You)s now. The Season of the Leaf is upon us.

As a long time resident, yes, there's been a raid going on for 3 months now. Mostly fat girls/women. They realized how much weight this site carried in getting Trump elected, they're trying to push us away from the board. It's not about trolling the evil nazis, it's about the next election cycle(s).

>Since when did Sup Forums become so fucking shitty
October 1st 2003

webm related.

Hey, I turned 16 on that day. Neat.

Just filter every thread that starts with

>why
>what
>who
>do
>are
>when

Now youre in good company

I use the 4 chan x plugin to autosage all my posts on Sup Forums.
Participation in end the with less responsibility.

Let the faggotry begin

azuki is best catpanion
this is not up for debate

Faggot.

with the increase of larpers and meme flags

Ye. Its like 9gag in here now.

I made simmilar thread Everyone also seems mean to eachother and true European multiculturalism is now just one liner hate jokes that are not funny on other country

b

>He unironically believes Sup Forums is serious about anything it says

>A FUCKING LEAF

Obviously since before the election; the rats just never left. We thought their money would dry up, but it didn't.