INFOWARS VIEWERS: 3,637 - THE YOUNG TURKS VIEWERS: 63

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=rhx7IEV6uBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And Alex Jones isn't even on right now.

White people work you know.

3600 people? Damn bro, revolution is on it's way!

both target audiences are white people. its just that the jews have you fighting amongst yourselves while they loot your country

see

Trumpfags cling to conspiracies because they have a lame duck president

More like TYT are attacking western society and Infowars is defending it.

Trump being a lame duck president is the fucking conspiracy dude

>an ineffectual or unsuccessful person or thing
he was a lame duck a month in

>infowars viewers are employed contributing members to society

>According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 1,027,000 jobs in his first six months (January through June 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3,826,000 million jobs in his first six months.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/

That was just one.

I knew one guy who watched/listened to infowars religiously who was handicapped, lived on benefits and played WoW all day. Alex Jones viewers are old dudes who don't have anything better to do.

>lost jobs for the first time in 7 years
>comparing a healthy economy he inherited from Obama to the global financial collapse Obama inherited

Obama's last 6 months were stronger than Trump's first 6 months too

>the conspiracy conspiracy

wtf user stop bringing up feels of first republic.

>Resist shirt
Kek'd

Thats just one of their channels.. on the Ron Gibson channel they have the same amoutn of people watching there live.

Fucking Young Twats btfo

>the healthy economy conspiracy

Job growth for his 7 years is healthier than job loss in your first 9 months

a blonde hanging her tits out and a beta male at TYT while Infowars is interviewing a Congressman

>the job growth conspiracy

k-keep me updated

Infowars is fun to watch if you have a level head on your shoulders and are aware that sometimes Alex gets crazy and exaggerates.

Congressman is pushing to get a special counsel to investigate Hillary's pay-for-play but he said only 10% are on board because the rest are scared.

63 minus the crew and their familes
Now take away the people who landed on the site by accident

And trump is somehow doing worse, that's pathetic

>healthy economy
>Obama

Then how come it's the young TURK that has less viewers, dumbass?

tyt cucks are jelly of THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH

I find it sad that those two would stream something to knowingly only have 60 viewers. That's like the PS4 streamers who have 10 viewers. whats the point

It tastes like Ovaltine

There's a lot more fucked up people than there are sane people in the US

>Obama cause the recession meme
Are you really that stupid?

I didn't say anything about Obama. I quoted an article discussing that Trump added jobs. Idc what Obama did. I shouldn't have included it.

>my one anecdote determines a whole demographic of viewership

that's just one of the streams

>what's context
The Republicans gave us the economic meltdown and now they are doing worse than Obama did

The Left in the US is imploding and TYT audience has all but disappeared. In fact with all the weird stuff going on with TYT and them meeting with executives at YouTube I wouldn't be surprised at all if lots of there previous numbers were doctored to show a trend and movement to the Left when none existed.

Whoa! There's milk in this?!

why would anyone watch The Young Liberal Talking Points

They no longer need to be responsive to """viewers""". They signed a $20 million deal and can get by quite happily just churning out the propaganda from now on.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhx7IEV6uBk

But GOOD!

>63

That is pretty fucking embarrassing considering youtube puts them trending on there nigger loving list of cooperation bought slots.