It's not a bump-stock ban, it's a semi-auto ban. Everyone is being not-so-cleverly deceived

It's not a bump-stock ban, it's a semi-auto ban. Everyone is being not-so-cleverly deceived.

Anything that will increase the rate of fire (from what? Semi-auto has no ROF) will be a "rate-increasing device that is not full-auto." So that means that a trigger that decreases the weight and pull to allow you to fire faster will be banned under the law. HEAVY trigger weight with long pull is implied.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU

Other urls found in this thread:

curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-922.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOsN8PpVmE&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We neee to fight this ban now.

>implying it matters when you can still make grease guns

I have said this from the beginning.

They are banning our semi autos now, too. Thanks to your chimpouts (and weak Austrians who do not chimp out when you take their rights away).

How can you make grease guns??? They are pre-1986 class 3 firearms.

So what's going to happen in Autria? Same thing happens here, we are kinda passive until muh guns are about to be taken.

God, I'm sick of these pyschopaths who hate everything.

It's just impossible to buy them anymore. Gun culture in Austria was never strong though, and if you want a semi auto "Assault rifle" you are considered to be a nutjob because nobody NEEEEEDS such a gun.

hickok45 should get his shit together.
MAC is handling this bullshit much better than him.

A grease gun is an overarching term that applies to any firearm made out of stamped metal. They're easy to make for anybody with a metalshop.

>semi auto banned
>some autist goes mad minute on a crowd of people
>now bolt actions from 1900 are banned
How long until literal muskets are banned?

Look into Sten kits

I'm going to have to start spamming ar15.com, hickok, and the rest because people think this is a bump-fire ban. And even banning just bump-stocks is bollocks since you can bump-fire without anything.

When the communists over throw america they will ban the guns outright.
probably less than 20 years.

It's still possible here, i bought an AK semi auto this week. France still haven't applied the EU gun ban, we do not know how it will be. So we hurry and buy semi-auto rifles while we still can.

It's not really possible to lose them during a horrifc boat fishing accident here because they have to be registered and a carrying permit is as good as never issued.
All you can do is get them stolen somehow.

Light triggers do not increase ROF, only how quickly you can fire the round that is chambered.

But that can be considered a "rate increasing device that is not full-auto." Did you click the bill link on the MAC video? Here it is:

curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf

come and take it

It's the same HERE.
Hide your rifles and start thinking about a good scenario..
If we all do it, we will win, never surrender the guns.
Go to jail?
At least your gun will remain free and the traitors would never find your weapons that I remind you were bought legally by you!

SHALL

funny all those faggots like alex jones said democrats and obama were going take our guns away.

NOT

right people wrong name.

>Carlos Curbelo

Truly, hispanics are natural conservatives.

What are my talking points when I'm not from the reps state? I won't vote republican? I'll donate to their challenger at the primary?

Oh, no, many conservatives knew and know that the NRA and liberal-Republican politicians were waiting to side with the Democrats for "sensible gun control."

It is extremely easy to modify the trigger so what's the problem? Let the politicians ride the wave and mind your own business - this doesn't affect your life in any way so why bother?

bury em in sealed pvc sewer pipe with cosmoline and argon gas.

you can get a1/a2 trigger group and drop in auto sear plans on the netz they're easy to build with plate and a dremel.

Ummm... because I want to take my rifle to the range and have it be legal? I went to the range with my AR-15 and VZ-58 recently, and there was this undercover cop pretending he has something to do there.

He was checking out my shit to see if it's full-auto. This bill will turn everyone into a potential criminal. And what if I bump-fire it??

Don't know much about French gun laws, but I thought they only thing that were allowed were shotguns and manually operated rifles (bolt guns/lever guns). What hoops do French citizens have to go through to get a semi-auto gun?

it's still a vague, poorly written bill. it doesn't even define the terms "machinegun" or "rate-of-fire".

French gun laws are surprisingly lax.

Basic reading inb4 "muh Euros can't have guns":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

>France still haven't applied the EU gun ban
nor will they ever, French are independent as fuck

Category B: Handguns with a capacity of 20 rounds or less, manual operation long guns with a capacity between 11 and 31 rounds, semi-automatic long guns with a capacity between 3 and 31 rounds. Also includes any firearm chambered for the following calibers: 7.62×39mm; 5.56×45mm NATO; 5.45×39mm; .50 BMG; 14.5×114mm.

See pic related.
We probably won't be able to own most semi-auto rifles after the EU gun ban takes effect though. April 2018 is the deadline, but our dear politicians might speed things up using Vegas as an excuse.

The EU gun . ban say :
Ban rifle which were full auto converted to semi auto

In order to avoid that ban, I bought an AK orignally semi-auto ( arsenal brand )
Let's just pray and hope the politicians idiots won't make it worse than the EU proposal.

looks like the code that it amends has no definition for "rate of fire either"

codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-922.html

what gives?

This is unbelievable ignorant. Accepting a wrong law, just because it does not affect you, or it is easy to work around, is stupid.
Accepting such law establishes the precedent that this "is a bad thing" so that the next, harsher and more difficult to work around, law will be easier accepted. It is a slippery slope.

Damn that's strict. I guess it's still nice that the options are available, but only 1000 rounds per caliber per year?!?!?

I use up 1000 rounds every time I go to the range.

next

I used to think like you but you'll realize that they will still want more, today it's bump fire, tommorow it will be something else.

Yeah, it will easy until those trigger components are banned by the bill.

I can just see companies like Geiselle, JP, Timney all going under because their drop-in triggers are banned by such a vague bill.

Maybe Wolf Springs will get a letter from the ATF that prohibit them to sell reduced power recoil springs except to LEOs or licensed Armorers.

Shit I didnt even consider trigger weight

Pass a silly thing like this and everyone who supports it dies.

fuck cuckservatives. mister persuasion shitbag is now not a friend.

Finally. Soon we'll get to test the ol' "the army will join us if we ever rise up!" theory.
I predict the drone-mind, flouridated military will gladly mow down any 2A supporters.

No doubt.

them "This bans bump-stock, not semi-auto!'
us "It's vague and doesn't mention bump stock'
them 'don't worry, we are only trying to stop bump stocks, trust us'

law passes

Judge 'This law also applies to auto loading guns of any kind'
them 'Lets talk about repeal*and*replace'

ATF are watching your ass

This is where the term cuck came from, friend. "Far-right" just means the people with principles who actually fight.

Wonder if they realize that.

Why would they come up with some vague and broad bullshit like this instead of just banning bump stocks?

honestly who cares, frankly there are multitudes of deadlier things you could do with fertilizer or pipebombs
if there is ever a will, there will be ways

Obviously to ban way more than bump stocks.

IANAL, but i can't believe that it would pass given that it doesn't even define rate-of-fire.

seems like an obvious error, even to a layman like myself

More likely that it will be sent to a trump stacked supreme Court. Which will rule "accessory" regulations unconstitutional. Nullifying the nfa.

>implying the objective behind taking your guns is saving people
If that were so they would leave guns alone (including actual machine guns) and restrict access to cars instead.

The fuckers will do anything in theirs laws to ban as much things as possible...
We all know theirs ultimate goal is banning semi-automatic rifles.

>RINOs
>not democrats

If idiots still don't get that the "not one inch" talk isn't an overzealous cry against reasonable actions born from well meaning intent but an absolute necessity due to a combination of pure ignorance and intentional deceit on the part of legislators and activists then they're beyond saving and can enjoy having blanket ban after blanket ban slide past them under the guise of something else.

I care you fucking bitch. It is the Bill of RIGHTS. RIGHTS are guaranteed and the Second Amendment has been trampled on for long enough. Two Presidents have been killed and half the country started killing the other half and they still didn't ban guns.

France is litterally the country that started this whole EU gun ban bullshit. Going as far as to threaten EU MePs if they didn't vote in favor of the law. So if anything, France is the most likeliest country to be hit by this whole thing at full force.

You haven't read the content of the law properly. Select fire weapons that were converted to semi are going to be banned, that's a given. But every semi-auto rifle with a folding or adjustable stock, or that looks like an "automatic weapon of war" will become category A : banned for civilians. Only exception is for militias for countries that have those , and for shooters proving that they are actively participating in competitions, if the state allows it. But France isn't going to allow that.
Not to mention the magazine limit for rifles capped to 10 rounds, the end of category D, the ban of internet sales...
Remember that the EU laws are a minimum standard that states have to abide to, but each state is free to have more restrictive laws.

Why do you people want military style guns anyway? You don't need them. The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. At the very least make 30 rd+ clips illegal.

That's trully retarded indeed, can't wait to see how the morons apply it.
At best you can keep your b4 for another 5 years the time of the authorisation.

Wrong

They won't let you keep it more than a few months. They'll do it the same way they've banned belt fed weapons recently : the prefinct will send you a letter telling you to surrender your B4s to the police or a gun shop for destruction. If you don't, they'll come take it themselves, but this time you'll be arrested, all of your guns in all categories confiscated and you'll be put in the registry of persons banned from owning firearms. 99% of gun owners are too scared of losing everything, including their liberty, so they are just going to comply with the law.

Do you own B4 ?
When you say military grades weapons.
So what will they ban, glock, assault shotgun, assault bolt action?
I know they are fucker I'll give you that but you have to reminder that before that stupid eu gun ban we had one of the best laws in europe.
Maybe they won't be stupid.
Look at this : youtube.com/watch?v=mtOsN8PpVmE&t=3s
They may not do all things the EU WANT.
Also the administration is very slow it's gonna take them for ever to do the change.

The constitution was made when faster ROF guns like the puckle gun were a thing, and the founding fathers knew it was a thing, and it (2nd amendment) protects a militia. Militias should be able to have weapons like the military (hence the name) and any civilian can be in a militia.

BE

Yeah, I do.
They are going to ban everything that's in B4.
Read my posts again, France is the country that asked the EU to create this gun ban and pushed it all the way through. Our politicians want nothing more than applying this ban as soon as possible. And no, legally speaking, EU states have the obligation to enforce EU laws to their full extent, they can't be more lax, but they can be more strict. If anything, we'll have even worse laws than what's planned for the EU.
It's not a matter of politicians being stupid, quite the opposite, they are extremely intelligent and cunning, and they don't want citizens to own guns, so they are doing what's needed to achieve that goal : banning guns, one type by one.
And the administration can be extremely fast when it's about removing rights from citizens.

DETAINED

The second amendment is so much more than that

Wrong, fag. Muskets were military issue at the time. It was meant that militias could match the state in firepower.

We've already lost full auto, so we have to fight tooth and nail just to get back to baseline on the second amendment.

We still have the right to own ar-15s with 30 rounds magazines, so we're laxist by EU standards

Semi-auto weapons have a cyclical rate of fire, do they not? I think your definition of "rate of fire" needs some refining. Even a bolt action rifle has a rate of fire...

>clips
oh boy

>taking the maple scented bait
oh boy

Tell that to the army.