Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher

Eminem blew Trump and Trump-fags the fuck out!! You guys need a bib and a tissue for all those tears?

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kaepernick7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=_1mQ_B3Q65c
web.archive.org/web/20171011205651/http://uproxx.com/realtalk/keith-olbermann-eminem-bet-freestyle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’ve already posted this thread 4 times this morning. Give it a rest man.

>BET
>Eminem

>Musician says bad things about Trump
I read this story already
Every week
For the past 2.5 years

I could not give less of a shit what musicians think about politics

No i didnt faggot, first post i made today

>Cypher
thinking this would make them sound smart
naggers

Fuck off HuffPo

Man Eminem looks rough

>starter pack maymays

Back to r/politics you go!

He makes some pretty compelling points.
Did Trump Tweet about this?

found ur mom

Keep seeing this shit on social media, what the fuck is a cypher?

t.oldman

Ayo

YES YASSSSS MOAR M&M THREADS GOYS

>some nigger said some stuff
Yeah, I'm pretty distraught. Really need to rethink things. Luckily it's still pretty early in the day, so hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

Damn that was some weak as shti desu

t. cuck

It's a freestyle rap event, multiple rappers go out and rap over a beat. Most of them write shit beforehand, idk about Eminem but it's kind of gay of him to have taken a Jewish stance like this. Especially after making so much anti faggot anti zog music.

Trump won this rap battle 3-0
em is cringe as fuck, this was obviously paid for

Think Hillary wrote this?

>Grab them by the pussy
Sexist
>Writing music fantasizing about murdering the mother of your child
Social Justice Hero

A SPLICKITY SPLACK MY SHIT IS WACK , SPLICKITY SPLICKITY SPLACK. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHYPEPO

>paying for cleavage pics
what?

Doesn't Rhyme.
Must be a shitty rap.

Let's see, Trumps plan and vision for America?
Or, Eminem's?
> Not choosing the guy who is not the degenerate wigger

Self Bump

>words
YOU NO SEY DESE THINGS!!! I WILL MURDER YOUUUU

Doesnt actions speak louder than words? Fucking faggot pieces of shit libfags

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Some poet with 16 Ferraris, whose named after a candy, said something politically significant and we should take heed?
>>NO

why would anybody take this wigger seriously ?, he's a millionaire retard who's virtue signaling just for attention, OP is a faggot.

>forty four years of age
>wearing tracksuits and gold chains
>absolutely frothing at the mouth in niggerspeak

American cleansing when

Oh no, without the black vote how will we ever win another election...

12 yr old plebbitor confirmed

Could you imagine being fifty years old and still acting like this? Wouldn't work irl.

Why not meme this so that Blacks need a White to talk for them.

Get blacks to turn their back on m&ms.

nice larping faggot

These clones are starting to look rough.

Washed up whigger does something on bet, wow.... I thought that idiot overdosed years ago

Slide thread

Who gives a fuck? Nigger music is shit. I can't sit through any rap "music" it's fucking annoying. I would rather listen to nursery rhymes, God knows they are better written.

i really love music but i agree, Rap is mostly garbage. mostly because its the same fucking thing over and over, lyrically and musically

>Blacks
This is actually an attempt to court 20-35 year old white males, which Dems badly need. He was very popular among said demographic almost fifteen years ago.

Why are they so delusional? They are used up well past their prime. How long does it take them to realize the Chad they let fuck them in high school is now fat and balding, and the current chads have better options?

Holy fuck , I looked it up, he's fucking 45 lmao

>niggers

hes not even paying for the pics, its called "Financial Domination"
retards who for some reason have a fetish for women taking their money for no reason

>BET

They're racist and mock the black community worse than world star

>>Musician says bad things about Trump
>Musician
I'm guessing English is a second language for you.

Always thought freestyle rapping was super faggoty, attention seeking homo poetry. Thanks for encouraging a huge number of white kids to take on an urban dialect forever eminem. I'd rather of been around goth kids over the wiggers all day through school.

twitter.com/Kaepernick7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

lol never hear about world star anymore. Guess ISIS overpowered them

>Eminem

Freestyling is indeed edgy 12 year old garbage... Its some excuse to be all badass and shit when its not any better than 10 year old school yard arguing

So sad to see someone who was once at the cutting edge of free speech defense degrade into a virtue-signalling cuck. There was a time years ago where his rage helped fuel me to get through some difficult times here he just comes across as a whiny bitch, clutching pearls over "nukes" because what, Trump talked some shit back to Rocketman? Ha, eminem you sad fuck what a disgrace.

it's retard language.

Them and all of us brother.

>Not listening Grime

And what a post it is...
>does this post REALLY reflect how your brain works?
>does "eminems' epic cypher" REALLY reflect your criticism of Trumps' policy?
>does this post REALLY reflect the extent of your willingness to "Stopf Drumpf"?

You wonder why you're losing?
Sage this faggot.

>wiggers

not even once

I am so worried Trump will get the nuclear codes and then not nuke Israel.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
KEK

see

I could care less about someone writing an anti trump song. But this isn't even insightful or funny or innovative. It is literally just MSM talking points with a little Twitter sprinkle on top. I thought that Em used to actually write his own disses and not just copy the mainstream.

Sorry Em, but you have brought this on yourself with the bad choices you have made.

I wrote this to go along with his old flow from the Infinite days

*hook*

"Hey, Eminem, what'cha gotta do to live?"
Well, I had to sell my soul and pander to kids!
"Uh huh."
Get fucked by dudes that own me while I hide in my crib!
"Uh huh."
Tuck my what in my butt and sit down when I piss!

I'm misbehaving, look at how I let my cock waving! It's insane man how I've let myself cave in, from all these men that knock on my box so amazing. My stock I got is only because I sell statements. I'm a prostitute for all this loot, I used to make fun of people who gotta lot to shoot off at the mouth, going down the route of a sell out on the casting couch, there is no doubt, I'm told to say what's comes out my mouth. If I would have had some sons I'd probably be a better one. But instead I had some girls so I'm twisting hair into buns. So it's easy to see the outcome. How come? Because this fate I could never outrun. I'm shunned because I signed the dotted line in my name with blood, and chose money and fame with disdain for love.

But user, he's popular with our generation.
He used to talk about killing his wife and his mental unbalance.
He seems trustworthy.

I saw this. I get that it is supposed to be freestyle, but he is really losing it in his old age. He can't keep it up anymore.

Also it confirmed to me that while talented as a rapper, he is still kinda stupid and not capable of anything more than superficial analysis of any situation.

Because you know up in the 313 in the place to be, that next up on the mic is he, the ancestor of slim shady, that was more crazy, even though the flow was more lazy.

Hey Em, I'm your friend from back long ago. I'm the reason why you can rhyme back and forth, to and fro. and I gotta say bro, that you blow, For real, cocks non stop, got it locked, slobbin knobs in your studio. What happened to your soul? Did you let it go? I bet you did and that's why you insist on trying to show some glow, to make up for what you miss, you try to pose as a star. But without a path to Heaven that won't get you far.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1mQ_B3Q65c

web.archive.org/web/20171011205651/http://uproxx.com/realtalk/keith-olbermann-eminem-bet-freestyle/

>white guy speaking for black people
I thought this is what the libs didn't want?

>#4 in trending

Some clapped out jake Paul wannabe says fuck drumpt ohh how fuckin edgy
Kys

atheists are cucks

Listen to yourself speak, you sound like a brainwashed retard

No one cares about that washed up moron's opinion. Freestyle Rap away dumb trash.
He was born in a Taco Bell. And has never been comped, so he wouldn't understand.

WHO CARES

>m-m-muh safe space
>m-muh echo chamber
>please d-don't post opposing viewpoints or facts that destroy my world view
kill yourself you fucking kike nigger

>when you grow facial hair and look even more like a fag.
Fucking lol. How is that possible?

(((Eminem)))

Based EM telling it like it is

His manager is named Paul Rosenberg

Yo wouldn't that be crazy if ISIS started killing celebrities??

>walk inside a mousqe in ramdan and pray
no we don't want faggots here
fuck off

As yes, Emeinem, the drug addicted wigger from the 90s who was MTV's bitch.

I'm sure his political opinions will be incredibly insightful.

>Eminem

What year is it again?

isn't pol social interaction?

I know you're trolling but I honestly think eminem is a faggot and that diss was cringey as fuck, don't believe me? get a good look at the black folk behind him they are embarrassed at being duty bound to represent, also god damn normies are such awful faggots I am constantly shocked at how shit you all are like wow

>Eminem in 2017

i like eminem too
sad!

Eminem vs Trump rap battle when?

I'd also like to just point out that Eminem is 5'8"

Twitch memes Kek

bump

It's fun seeing the rightfags all buttblasted

Soooo...

Is this spastic moron supposed to be cool or hip or something?

Don't really follow American politics but why are all these anti trump people so childish?

I've noticed that all they do is spew childish insults about him and then circle jerk about it like stupid teenagers.

Whats wrong with them?