If you really want your "Eyes Wide Open", check Hillary Duff/Olivia Wilde's instagrams

also Tom Petty's Daughter, Liev Schreiber, etc. Most of them are already dating their children right in front of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII
instagram.com/inviteloveinvitelove/
instagram.com/alexsoros/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=alUHhtQSjr4
instagram.com/p/BZfAKOoj5a5/?hl=en&taken-by=arrowdewilde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
instagram.com/callofthewest/
instagram.com/p/BV6C8nphacB/?taken-by=inviteloveinvitelove
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1649902
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2168643
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting

Gas it

Sup Forums is TMZ now?

hot

the more we look at celeb's public profiles, it seems as if kissing their child on the lips & posting their romantic dates with their child are the norm.

Damn. I missed out.

in a sense. just a few breadcrumbs to lead you guys on your way. Tom Petty's daughter is huge pizzagater, for example

Tom Petty has been spiritcooking since 1989, just like Marina Abravomic. According to Marina Abramovic, if the ritual is performed in an art gallery, it is merely art, but if the ritual is performed privately, then it represents an intimate spiritual ceremony. youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII

instagram.com/inviteloveinvitelove/ have fun guys, you won't believe it until you see it

bump

Anyone has the kikestagram of the rockefeller daughter and the son of soros? Or maybe it was the rothschild daughter, but still interested.

>son of soros
instagram.com/alexsoros/?hl=en pics are corpse spiritcooking type shit he posts

Alex Soros posts shit like this

>that spiraling triangle just above them

>not wanting moms to kiss their kids on the lips
this is how you end up with autistic monsters, lack of affection and nurturing.you see sex in everything because you are probably a pedo yourself.

bencarsonwoke.jpeg

JUST A COINCIDENCE MUH GOYS

kek even without a point of reference I can tell he's a complete manlet. I spend way too much time on Sup Forums

Neither of these is gross/disgusting. The first one is a light peck no force and the other one they are kissing each others end of their lips/cheeks. This is how European families greet each other. The guy is right that it was just a bad angle.

>This is how European families greet each other.
nope, also of course ignore the blatant pedo symboligy

Yes my man, I've seen loads of normal people do this, it's normal in certain families.

we need to create a global db of all entities private and public using these symbols

Lots of parents give their kids a peck on the lips and it's no big deal. It's the way they go on and on about how wonderful and special and loving and wonderful and special it is that makes you start to wonder if something weird is going on. If it's just a kiss, it's no big deal, but they sure seem to think it's more than that.

>just a bad angle

And their children won't ever testify against them because they'd lose the inheritance. Smart

FUGGG!!!!!! do you see what im seeing

alright, she doesnt seem to have the coloboma in other pictures...

>Liev Schreiber
Any bets if he fucks his son yet?

WHAT THE HELL

nah, my guido family does this all the time. no doubt some of the celebs are kidfuckers but the first pic in OPs pic related looks normal to me

you have a point of reference though, the woman (judging from the hair) next to him. He is fucking short

youtube.com/watch?v=alUHhtQSjr4

FUCKING HELL

if this bitch is eating dogs, man....fucking shit

oh mommy

mommy where are my tendies

You guys never got kisses from your mom? The Duff photo looks a bit unfortunate though

m-mommy...

i love you too mommy

just a little kiss mommy

Not on to the fucking lips

arrowdewilde olivia wilde's daughter...RED ALERT FUCKING SHIT!! pic of Tom Pettys daughter here too instagram.com/p/BZfAKOoj5a5/?hl=en&taken-by=arrowdewilde

i think someone is watching us mommy

Really? You guys oversexualize everything
There are no tongues or like that involved, you are acting like as they are making out wtf stop being perverted.

Creepy.

I would still fuck that hot milf though.

her fucking nose haha

Do you burn heavy metal records as well?

Oh my................
>checked

oh shit i got digits...roll for more?? oh shit!!

Im latino and I've kissed my dad on the lips. Shit is only sexual/romantic if that is what you expect it to be.

Shit is normal, people are weird.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you think that is a dog leg then you're a fucking moron.

/TFW TMZ DESU

an ARG is an alternate reality game, which media matters type PR organizations are contracted out to create, in to create controlled opposition truthing, then the conpiracy theories are leaked to the boards, and the boards are blamed on "fake news"
I rebelliously spread the ARG thoery of pizzagate leading to the shut down of this website for a day last year, eventually all threads that mentioned ARG's were 404'd

itss because we discovered the truth.
it was always them exposing a real operation, but giving us false information about it after it had shut down, and been re purposed, for a pysop bleed out through wikileaks and social media, in the same way that an alernate reality game would be played.

just like obama was a CIA cut out, child of the East West program, they leaked fake info about Kenya, then had sock puppets attack the straw man they created around a genuine issue, the legitimacy of a man with 5 aliases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game
Rabbit-hole/Trailhead – A rabbit-hole, or trailhead, marks the first media artifact, be it a website, contact, or puzzle, that draws in players. Most ARGs employ a number of trailheads in several media to maximize the probability of people discovering the game. Typically, the rabbit-hole is a website, the most easily updated, cost-effective option.[4]

now that we know the truth, they shoa the threads, because the point was to blame user posters.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

at 2:22:53 alex said that "they leaked obama's harvard law review card showing born in Kenya,
because he wasn't born in Kenya, just like pizzagate"

all i see are pics of an ugly ass girl

checking your own digits nullifies them you PEA BRAIN

Kids gay, and it's his step mom

>tfw no mummy hillary duff gf

>ywn have a hot hollywood mom to have sex with
why even live.

instagram.com/callofthewest/

(((art)))

My mum kisses me like this?
Don't you greet people you know by kissing them on the cheek???!!! And then for parents kissing them on the lips is normal.

>be american
>kiss is nothing but sexual
>brain dead cunts waste time discussing this

yup, i kiss my son on the lips. And will continue to do so. He gets cuddles and massages, so he learns that his body is a safe and comfortable space to be.
Physical affection is a long long way away from pedophila, and this board shows the effect of missing out on it.

none of you got attention from your parents apparently
i kissed my dad goodnight every day

We need to put fear back into these people for practicing satanic cults.

This is just nude erotica? How is this pizzagate related?

this is retard tier. while pg was likely real idiots like OP are the reason why it never gets anywhere or develops any traction anymore because everything is a conspiracy and normal parent/child relationships are made to seem weird because some of you weren't loved by your parents on some shit

yes because your garbage culture celebrates incest

This. Americans are emotionally stunted wildebeest.

Fuck you burger, you ruined my fap

> If you touch someone it means you wanna fuck them

You gotta stop fapping man

I bet she puts some weird shit in that cake unbeknownst to everyone there.

damn this.... no words... fuckers......

that acc was connected to hers, while not directly related, i bet it is related somehow. go shill somewhere else you fucking swede, 6 posts of pure cointel pro. fuck off

lmao most of Sup Forums doesn't even get to put the penis in moms vagina for good night tucking

you've been inside her already you stupid betas when you were fetus

it's not sexual at all

google "wicca period blood"

these people look fucking sick

instagram.com/p/BV6C8nphacB/?taken-by=inviteloveinvitelove

theres quite a few butterfly pics

mk anyone?

Instagoy is even more degenerate than fagbook or twatter

Do you think Hilary Duff is good in bed? She probably sucks like a champ

what a lucky piece of shit

A mother shouldn't be kissing her grown son on the lips.

he's a pozzed up sodomite dumbass

You guys ruined any genuine PG investigation with your swarming of irrelevant shit

> Guys this random celebrity said she liked evul and liked worship the devil and stuff, it's for real XD

Not defending this kike Schreiber

but a mother kissing her child isn´t something weird.

Literally every mom kisses their children. It's not sexual.
sage

SEE THE FUCKING COMMENTS

That's a product of the angle the photo was taken, faggot.
It's three triangles in a zigurat configuration.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1649902
pizzagate threads now being immediately deleted on Sup Forums (pizzagate)

submitted 7 months ago by [deleted]

This is just a friendly public service announcement: It would seem like any and all discussion about pizzagate is now being censored from Sup Forums. Mods are giving out the warning: "Role-playing and alternate reality games are not politics. Take it somewhere else."

and of course..

No kidding. If an innocent quick peck on the mouth of your own kid is proof of pedophilia or some shit what the hell do people like OP think of the fact that the majority of parents usually have pictures of their child's first bath and stuff like that.

Shit better not tell people here that often in Japan (and some other countries, I'm sure) little kids share the bath with their parents..this board will have a fucking hernia!

Dahmer pose

Most of the.people in this thread did not get enough nurturing from their parents as children...sad

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2168643 "video on Tom Petty's daughter, noticed @4:49 she has a tattoo of a naked boy with butterfly wings and a "heart" symbol on it's crotch. checked her instagram and,,,,another rabbit hole guys" check this thread out

bump

she is so fucking ugly lmao...like an uglier version of her dad

I am Italian/Lebanese (orthodox) and male-male closed mouth kissing as a greeting/farewell is pretty common, especially on the Leb side. I always found it uncomfortable and disliked family gatherings as a kid in part because of this.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

Rundown plz