/Bitcoin/

>The only way to overthrown the banking Jew
>The only way to stop the Jewish federal reserve grip on our money
>The most secure, transparent and decentralized financial system ever conceived
>Sup Forums doesn't support it

Explain yourself cucks !

I have been using cryptocurrencies for the last 2 years so, any doubts you have I can answer them

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@j0z0r/why-i-don-t-give-a-floppy-fuck-about-xrp-ripple
99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Z7av7Pp1gIVxwaRCh2xuQQ0EAAYAiAAEgLqp_D_BwE
fortune.com/2017/09/12/switzerland-chiasso-bitcoin-tax-zug/
youtu.be/nH5PjlxMmok?t=1012
google.com/amp/s/api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa
cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa
coinmap.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im poor and cant afford to get into the cryptocoin game

what should i dooo

BUMP

You can enter with little as 10 USD. You can buy fractions of a bitcoin if you are too poor.

visit : www.coinbase.com

Its not the best exchange, but I think is tailored for USA and Canada

Bitcoins value will only last as long as people trade with it. As it stands the Chinese are trying to get their money out of their country which is why the value is so high.

>when /biz/ invades Sup Forums

Only use jewbase if you have to. Localbitcoins is good if your not retarded

>bitcoin
>overthrowing the banking jew
That would be cash/segwit 2x

The ransomware accident infecting over two hundred thousand computers, was a secret plot to manufacture a fake bobble in the bitcoin economy.

The infected had an ultimatum on their hands, either you pay up the bitcoin to unlock all your work again and all your data. or you don't... which leave you with a brick. So how would you profit from this? well... individuals purchased or have aquired hefty sums of coins in their purses by greedy and unfair methods, so a significant inflow of real money cash into the cryptocurrenty would make make them able to suck the life force of the economy even more with their profits.

Because as everyone knows, what comes up... must go down... and that also applies to the bitcoin currency.

Maybe. Personally I dont like those forks, but any cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, Monero etc) is infinitely better than the current system that we have today

lmao rich kike buys all cryptocurrency with fiat

I become rich thanks to this shit and feels good man.

>hackers are greedy
More news at 11 PM.

That whole fiasco was only possible because retards keep using outdated and outpatched Operating systems

/biz/ trader here.

The Holy Grail of altcoin / cryptocurrency is one that can be seamlessly integrated with the current monetary system. That's why Ripple had such a big initial interest. It's why the next Ethereum will probably be ChainLink or OMG, which is designed from the ground up to translate crypto into traditional monetary markets using smart contracts.

tl;dr - Every crypto trader would jump at the opportunity for a working proof of concept of crypto that slobs the Fed's knob.

>The Holy Grail of altcoin / cryptocurrency is one that can be seamlessly integrated with the current monetary system.

Maybe is now because crypto is "new and scary", but I believe than in 20 or 30 years from now when all boomers are dead the world would ditch fiat and move full to a cryptocurrency enviroment

You don't use Bitcoin to buy anything. It's only used for speculation in the hope a bigger idiot will buy it and you will make a profit. It serves no purpose other than gambling in a mania. Therefore it's not better than the current system. The transaction costs are higher, it's less easy to use, it's deflationary, it's a transfer from people who have no Bitcoin to people have Bitcoin. The only real world way it's being used is for illegal transactions to buy drugs or for the Chinese to avoid capital controls. Also its price is being manipulated artificially. Once it will go down some people will go to jail and others will be out of savings. If you want to buy it now in the hope you can sell it for more in the future, go for it, you might profit. But you'll be holding a hot potato that might burn you.

Bitcoin core is the marxism of the crypto world

Whats your opinion on Ripple?

Bitcoin has a hard capped amount and is immune to inflation. No federal reserve.

>retards keep using outdated and outpatched Operating systems

You have no idea how similar every Windows OS since 7 actually is, lad, even if a few noticeable pieces have been better/worse

This scares me.
How long before America does some Jewish shit like this.

I dont like it. Its centralized, heavy manipulated and is conceived to replace the swift network, not currency for the people

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@j0z0r/why-i-don-t-give-a-floppy-fuck-about-xrp-ripple

The real problem with Bitcoin is that people don't know how to value it properly. I know how but I'm not telling, but I will say it's seriously undervalued.

/biz/ is a Sup Forumscolony

I agree with you, but I feel that somehow there might be an upside. It may not be the free-currency that we want, but there might be considerable investment opportunity. They recently revealed they have a $15B war chest.

That would require somewhere to flee to

>AUS USD
>inflated garbage
>the Euro
>shared by shit third world nations like Greece, Sweden
>the Pound
>not going to be powerful for at least 30 years
>various chinkbux
>too inflated, Chinese money especially
>the ruble
>lmao

Until we colonize Mars and can transfer over to the Martian Credit, the USD will continue to be the money everyone wants

Bitcoin is a ray of hope in an otherwise grimdark universe and as such I support it 100%.

Sup Forums's suspicion of crypto in it's current state, that is normal and healthy. What Sup Forums would do well to understand are the potentials for blockchain.

Unfalsifiable, distributed databases could permit for a breakaway-society-within-a-nation. Exclusive, secret economies and social organizations could be powerful tools for white nationalists. Usury free financial institutions that the government can't even locate, let alone get a whiff of. Low-trust contracts among isolated cells. Blockchain is currently a course of study for a bunch of canny, predictable jews but under white administration it could be our most powerful organizing tool and our pathway total liberation.

You're retarded if you think an electronic currency is the answer to any of the problems we face.. bring back the gold standard, embrace barder, support a tangible non-monopolized currency.

99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Z7av7Pp1gIVxwaRCh2xuQQ0EAAYAiAAEgLqp_D_BwE

>The transaction costs are higher
wrong
>it's less easy to use
wrong. Literally is easier than sending an email
>Also its price is being manipulated artificially.
wrong. The price follow a perfect supply and demand scenario

Probably you dont understand the technology behind and that is scary, but is the same scenario when candle merchants were saying about electric current in late 1800. "Electricity is dangerous, it can kill you, its an evil technology"

You don't use gold to buy anything either nowadays, yet we have fucking giant safes filled with it, weird aint it?

>cashless economy
So the gov can track every transaction i make everyday. Or better yet, pray god electricity is always available bc in case of blackout = no fucking economy.

Governments are too stupid to do that, you give them too much praise.

If you multiply the concepts of Islamic banking with the potentials of Blockchain, you're basically talking about the potential to remove entire demographics from the Jew banking system.

Blockchain could spawn the first racial currency. Imagine the white race disappearing from the global economy entirely, all the while as it thrives among the very economics, policies and people who sought to starve whites out of society entirely.

"BUY BITCOIN NOW, YOU FUCKING GOY. INFLATE MY INVESTMENTS YOU WORTHLESS NOCOINER FILTH.

MAKE ME RICH. I DESERVE TO BE RICH. MAKE ME RICH NOW."

>Bitcoin is the future!
>Bitcoins are bought just to resell them at a higher cost before the bubble bursts ala every Ponzi Scheme ever
Don't forget to point to single isolated success stories in an attempt to give your scheme validity!

>>the Euro
>>shared by shit third world nations like Sweden
American education.

>hoping the gov will not regulate/take control crypo in mass financial transactions.
You know that if big banks/central banks dont let you freely exchange crypo to fiat money..all crypo is just air used to speculate like tulips.

>cannot buy or sell crypto in my country

what the fuck?
any site that supports my shit country?

it is an upside. If the banks can upgrade their networks with blockchain technology, lowers the fees and make the system more secure its great and if those saving can be passed to the costumers it will be even better.
But keep in mind that ripple is huge in market cap...so it can be a while for you to see some ROI

WHALES ARE DUMPING
PANIC SELL NOW

Try paying your taxes in bitcoin, dumbshit.

>NSA in US and other agencies
>CISEN in Mexico
They have a big budget for that purpose mate. The thing is you don't care if you are being monitored. Some of us care.

fortune.com/2017/09/12/switzerland-chiasso-bitcoin-tax-zug/

you mad? Its only a matter of time for more locations follow the example of switzerland

just put congress in charge of printing money again

>Not posting the authentic original Niggercoin that is faggot tamper proof.

If they are watching, they could atleast give me a damm job for figuring out common sense.

I don't see reality in black and white

Bitcoin is a shit tier crypto it will be replaced

lol never thought of that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kidding. That's day one, Brains. Do you think base reality is constructed on magical Jew scrip?

Value is mercurial, even for kikes, breh. If a currency is traded widely, it will have Fiat entryists. Study prison economics and like I have already said, Islamic banking.

Imho memecoins is how (((they))) plan to convince those who resist the war on cash, because "we control it" by it I mean cryptocurrencies. But they forget that for the most part we already DONT control own fucking computers, just how many people get the latest tech, software and apps without stopping to think for a second how much this benefits Big Brother, how many people actually use free as in freedom software? All this will do is transfer total control to (((them))) through the guise of economic empowerment. Memecoins are just another flank of the war on cash because yes, believe it or not the internet is not as descentralized as you think and while currently it cant be fully controlled it will be when all computing devices are dumbed down terminals that they can easily control. Enjoy having all and every single financial movement tracked, goy.

>You don't use gold to buy anything either nowadays, yet we have fucking giant safes filled with it, weird aint it?
Gold in the reserve is represented by the paper cash that is printed, thus the value among different countries will vary again by their own countries reserves/trades. People buy gold so it is not affected by its own countries financial issues which could reduce that cash print to worth nothing.

BTC will die in the next few years

Quadrigacx is a very good site

>Gold in the reserve is represented by the paper cash that is printed.
Not anymore. Nixon abolished the gold standard and other countries dont use it either

youtu.be/nH5PjlxMmok?t=1012

Are you really this stupid?

The argument that you are going to kill central banks is literally proven wrong by having to have exchanges. They are still making transaction fees. Why does an exchange have to know the value of the coin? Why is it tracked? Stupid sheep. They are stealing your wealth.

Pretty much. Just how crypto evangelics intend to make it work as it should ie untrackable and out of the Fed hands when their computing devices cant even follow the simple order of not restarting, deleting files and programs and pushing ads whenever it fucking pleases to is beyond me. Only god knows what actually runs behind the scenes with propietary hardware and software, in the meanwhile it is a well known fact the biggest tech companies are in bed with the NSA.

the scary thing that could happen at some point is if some flaw is discovered later down the road, it's already been proven how anything "digital" is never perfect - is the only thing I could foresee this come crumbling down overnight. Unlike old gold its real and tangible (and value is going down thanks to bitcoin - remember when hong kong was being transferred over to china???? bueller?). The big push is its perceived value at the moment which is driving that value up, but again its just virtual and still relatively new just a few years only, real cash for a digital number you own xxx btc.

Bump

Currency of the future

End the fed

I said deflationary, lrn2monetarypolicy

I was into bitcoin back when you could actually buy stuff with it. Bitcoin doesn't scale.

What did you buy with Bitcoin in the previous month then, if it's so easy to use? Compare that with the transactions you made in real currencies.

>The price follow a perfect supply and demand scenario

Just like the price of American houses did in 2006 kek

No, but it has been established as a stable storage of value that is accepted in many countries over thousands of years. And I don't advise purchasing gold for speculation either. Neither is it the preferred method of transaction anymore.

>could spawn first racial currency
Too late
google.com/amp/s/api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

Fucking jewgle
cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

Shut the fuck up

>i lost wealth over 2 years and now fear i may have to dump my holdings and get nothing from my wasted time dabbling in a cut throat investment world so please for the love of god buy these worthless things so i dont have to eat dog food

damn OP your stupid. you should have avoided the obvious cash grab. its nothing and no central bank likes them.

but im a nice guy so tell you what im going to do. you cash out and buy these rocks i got. no they are not crack rocks or any narcotic. they are not filled with precious or semi precious stones. they arent even that hard. but you can hold them and throw them at stuff. you paid hundreds per unit probably if not thousands depending on the cyrpto currency 2 years ago. hows $200 american per rock sound.

you bought nothing for hundreds/thousands of dollars in sushi how about you upgrade and buy something for a drastically overpriced value

>Value is mercurial, even for kikes, breh. If a currency is traded widely, it will have Fiat entryists

games on steam.Is cheaper for me since I dont have to pay credit cards fees.

I would be happy if my local supermarket start to accept bitcoin, or my salary were in bitcoin, but again...merchant acceptance is rising slowly, but steadily.
It would take a while before the cryptocurrency become mainstream

bitcoin is awesome on paper, but so far i havent found a single thing in my own life where i can use bitcoins to pay for it.

Bitcoin payment for ransomware has been a thing for ages m8. I had clients who got cryptolockered and i haven't worked in IT for like 3 years.

>merchant acceptance is rising slowly
Keep dreaming boy. I see you really want to sell your shitty coins with a profit, since you are holding the bag. Good luck with that.

look for your city here:

coinmap.org/

Nah. I will sell them when they reach 6500 USD which is about 1 month from now and then I will buy the dip

>bitcoin keeps hitting all time high
>two years ago wasnt even 10% of the price it currently is

and... you're an idiot. typical of Sup Forums, you really have no place in discussing politics

It is a ponzi scheme, there is nothing about bitcoin that makes it better than any of the other crypto coins. At least with Federal Reserve Notes I can pay my taxes.

Being limited alone doesn't make things valuable, they need a use other than just pure exchange to have value as money

kek, the nearest one is 35 km's away and its a fucking chinese restaurant.

>shift bitcoin debit card
>converts bitcoin into fiat at time of purchase, instantly
>can withdrawal to buy cocaine and hookers

nigga what...

Go and buy some dumplings

I have used localbitcoins before and all this time I thought I was retarded, ty for restoring my feeling of self worth leafanon

*telebeans behind you*

>he didn't get in at $1
>he didn't get in at $3
>he didn't get in at $10
>he didn't get in at $100
>he didn't get in at $1000
>he didn't get in at $3000
[YOU ARE HERE]
>he didn't get in at $5000
>he didn't get in at $10000
>he didn't get in at $100000
>he didn't buy the dip
>he didn't get in at $1000000
>1 satoshi is now the basic denomination of global transaction and he tell's his wifes son how clever he was to avoid the greatest wealth transfer in the history of the human species

Some of you faggots are alright so I'll tell you that metaverse is the next ethereum. feel free to screen cap.

I'm not as daft as you might think user, I'm aware of that information. What I'm pointing out is the sheer scale of such an operation going on behind the scenes.

just go fuck yourself

BTC will never be worth 7 figures. Screen cap this

Nakamoto said, "Block-chain, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

>ponzi sceme
>brags about the federal reserve

The jews wont allow it, they will make their own (((legal))) version of bitcoin, a world wide coin to replace all paper money.
And all these bitcoin upstarts will get destroyed like they are doing now in china.

"Similar in concept to Bitcoin, it is called BitCoen, "the first Kosher cryptocurrency," as described on the company's Russian website. In the US, Coen and its variant Cohen are common surnames in the Jewish community; in Hebrew, they mean priest."

Have you been living under a rock or something?

Governments will probably make their own digital currency based on the blockchain to replace physical money.

I have my bitcoin stored kin a hardware wallet and at it to a visa card if i want to spend, you have basically just splurted a load of total bollocks, you are either a genuine missinformation agent or just conpletely missinformed(and self rightous) PS the only manipulation of bitcoin is transparent(whale but/sell orders and news story's) no papers market to manipulate like the fiat system.

>metaverse is the next ethereum
This guy knows :P

and have you actually done any of that?
Or are you one of those bitcoin hoarders who thinks he will live on a luxury island in a couple of years?

Its not a ponzi scheme...its not even a bubble

youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss

and why would their currency be worth anything compared to a distributed global currency

>Brock Pierce
gotta love the drug/pedo coin

>If I want to spend
That's the key there. You didn't get it to spend. You hold it in the hope it will go higher and you will sell. You don't use it as a currency and very few people use it day to day.

Buy bullion one once of silver will cost you around 24$ canadian