Nowayu/Wasuyu/Yuyuyu

Fallen heroes appreciation thread.
You know what's tragic about Tamako and Anzu? At least Gin and Karin achieved what they wanted to do, and Shiratori got enough time to mentally prepare herself, but Tamako and Anzu? They didn't have time to think about anything, they couldn't do anything. Even though they didn't give up, even though they fought so hard, none of their wishes got fulfilled in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KXm7LvAE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuten-dōji
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TamAnzu are alive! ALIVE!!

Question: is Scorpio the first 'zodiac Vertex' that we've seen so far, bar Gemini?

PDF when?

Didn't Yuuna defeat Cancer (the shielded one) in the first chapter?

Oh yeah, you're right.

I'm just wondering what was so special about Scorpio this time around. Maybe it was a Starcluster like Leo, because they've taken down evolved Vertex like Cancer and Gemini just fine, and its not as if Tama and Anzu are complete shitters like the Zababa Wonder Twins.

The mentioned in this chapter that Scorpio is the first "completed" Vertex, all the other so called "Vertexes" they have been fighting before were just the "evolved form" of the Stardust. I guess you can say what Yuuna defeated in chapter 3 is the prototype of Cancer and not the real thing.

So basically the NoWaYu heroes were playing Dynasty Warriors while the YuYuYu heroes were playing Monster Hunter?

Protype Cancer and Gemini were both incompleted and is much smaller than the completed ones. Pic related, proto-Gemini didn't have the upper body, only the hip and legs.

Maybe the Vertexes absorb part of dead Heroes souls to give themselves a power boost, reclaiming the soul whenever the Vertex dies and reconstructing itself. Maybe those 'souls' that the Hero Club had to hit in YuYuYu were the tormented souls of the NoWaYu girls. It'd explain why the Vertexes didn't just spam Scorpios and Leos.

The number doesn't add up, though. There were only 7 dead heroes before Yuyuyu time but there are 12 Vertexes.

This thread is as dead as TamAnzu

Everyone's gone into a coma until the 29th August. Or at least the 12th.

We still don't know if the lesbo sisters are alive or dead though.

That looks like a very European sword.
Was that on the radio show?
Who is holding it?

So Yuna's gone full Hibiki. At last.

Not only are they gay, they're also into incest. Why are Tamako and Anzu such degenerate?

That's Terui Haruka. You can tell by the dorky face.

Don't chinks have also straight swords?

pastebin.com/KXm7LvAE
It's done.

Few notes:
完成体 - I personally like "perfect" better than "complete".
サソリ型 - Scorpion-type
It's different from how other media refer to the Scorpio Vertex (スコーピオン or 蠍座)
I tried looking up the real myth behind Kamuyatatehime, but it was a pain to find much besides "well, she's the mother of Kotoshironushi by Okuninushi".

Yeah, although I haven't seen one with long cross-guards.

Thank You!
Waiting for JJ!

Look at that smile.

I want to impale Tamako and Anzu and then feast on their corpses!

Scorpio pls...

Yuuna pls

So does this mean that the NoWaYu heroes are even weaker than the WaSuYu heroes? Even they managed to defeat Vertexes, multiples even.

You mean the YuYuYu heroes, Sonoko stated that the only thing they could ever do was to make them retreat.

Dat cliffhanger. Can the author go back to cute girls doing cute things after this point or has shit gotten real for the rest of the story?

Their power output seems to be much lower, yes, but even the Wasuyu was not able to defeat any of the Vertexes until the Mankai and fairies functions were added. Wasshi was the first hero ever who discovered the core of Vertexes during the Oohashi battle.
The Yuyuyu really got it easy with the sealing fuction. Without it, I doubt they would be able to defeat that Leo Starcluster.

If Tamako and Anzu are really dead (and its looking extremely likely), then CGDCT is over for good. WaSuYu remained extremely somber from Gin's death to the end.

I think we are now inbetween Ep 5 to Ep 10 Style of Storytelling after this.
Which ranges from beach episode to trying out suicide.

>What came out of Tamako's mouth the next moment wasn't a voice, but copious volumes of blood. And not just from her mouth, but from her eyes, ears, and nose. Blood spilled.
>Anzu's limp body too began to ooze blood from every orifice.

Man at least Gin managed to win her awesome fight and Shiratori didn't have any chance of winning.

Tamako and Anzu completely failed.

>WaSuYu remained extremely somber from Gin's death to the end
They still managed to squeeze in a summer festival chapter and a short shopping date scene before the end. I bet after the funeral and such in the next chapter or so, the remaining Nowayu will go flower viewing anyway because
>For flowers' lives are short.
>So before they fall--

Yuuna might be slowly becoming crazy, and Chikage might become edgier and edger with each second passes but the SoL aspect will still stay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuten-dōji
Time to speculate what Shuten-Doji's power is.

Do we even need to guess

>kidnapped the daughters of noble families, cut them with swords, and ate them raw.

Wait, so Wakaba ate a Vertex...
and Yuuna's going to eat heroes?

Also
>Taisha: Whatever you do, don't use Shuten-Doji
>Yuuna: I'm gonna use Shuten-Doji
Dammit Yuuna, this is why the Taisha don't tell the heroes shit anymore.

What are the odds that Yuuna kills Chikage during a Shuten-Doji induced rampage?

Zero, Chikage has to ruin everything first.

Pretty low, I'd say. Shichinin Misaki means Chikage's immune to pretty much anything but a huge AOE attack.

>Dammit Yuuna, this is why the Taisha don't tell the heroes shit anymore.
Well if Yuuna goes crying to the Taisha they can just go "We told you so"

>if Yuuna goes screaming at the Taisha that she's going to eat their flesh
ftfy

I think that if this series will ever get animated the scene of Tamako and Anzu impaled with a poison giant needle will be heavily censored

>he seriously still thinks that Gun-chan is going to ruin everything

Everything was Yuuna's fau-
>there is no wrong doing for oni
Welp, guess she did and will do nothing wrong.

Yuuna pls, higanbana is just asking for trouble.

I think they might get away with the impalement part ...just not the blood pouring out of everywhere part

You haven't wtched symphogear or crossange, did you?

>implying

If Itsuki's death cards were harmless, why shouldn't C-Shadow's death flowers be?

>I think they might get away with the impalement part
Have you ever seen someone get impaled or sliced apart with blood flying everywhere in a mahou shojo anime? This is why Gin's last stand also has next to 0% of being animated fully.

Symphogear

Here I hope there will always be a first time.

There's that impaled loli in Genei

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou

There is also Anzu with half arm severed

It didn't sever her arm, the poison from the sting just rendered it swollen and useless

>the poison from the sting just rendered it swollen and useless
...I think I'd prefer having my arm sliced off

Not really a mahou shojo show, more like a mecha musume. And once it seems like the staffs finally knew what they wanted to do, the blood and any guro part also got drastically reduced/cut short.

I'll give you this one, but still, the chance is low. And if the Yusha scenes are animated in the same unrealistic/artistic way as this one then the impact would be lost.

In the last years anime are getting more bloodless, it's a shame but this is the situation

The absolute madwoman

Was manga chapter transleted?

At least the manga will be uncesored

If you mean chapter 2, then no, it's still untranslated.

Isn't it the same script of the LN?

We can even see where Anzu get impaled

Tamako think that this isn't a vital point...

>I need to remove the needle or IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS Anzu will die she wasn't pierced in the heart so she might still survive everything will be fine IT HURTS I can't think the scorpion poison's in Tama's tummy get the needle out my innards are done for it's a fatal wound crap gotta save Anzu gotta get the needle out of her lung--

Thank you user.

Grown up Wakaba ?

So, can we still keep trusting the spoiler summary user from now on or did he just went into denial mode this time?

Hinata has some awfully manly hands

This is actually another LN illustrated by Bunbun

I will never forgive summary user for giving me false hope. Never ever ever.

I bet Scorpio was behind this

I want the yuushas to be happy and safe.

>I want the yuushas to be happy and safe.
No one ever said being a yuusha would be easy

I want cripple moe.

Good fucking luck.

You have to kill scorpio then.

Even if Tama and Anzu completely defy logic and survive wouldn't they be incapable of fighting for the rest of the LN due to their injuries?

Alternatively, he's smiling through his tears.

I still find the timing odd. Especially after Shiratori's defeat.

He wanted to be their friend

And not only went full Hibiki, but did it while summoning the spirit of Aoi Yuuki latest popular role.

I hope he chokes on them.

Yuushas have some pretty insane regenerative abilities, so I guess they'd be fine after a few weeks or months.

They have a big hole in the abdomen and in the chest, and they are even heavy poisoned.
They are fucking dead.

That's true, but I'm talking about what would happen if they'd somehow manage to survive.

They will become vegetables

What the hell is going on.

This the only role they would play would be possibly slowing the other's descents into insanity

Why are Vertexes such trolls?

Well, Shiratori's been dead for 7 months by now, so it's not really right after her death.

Shiratori, pls...