Black Americans Deserve more Appriciation

Ok so here's the thing. Whites see a court as the house of justice, blacks see it as a SLAVE AUCTION where the judge sells out defendants to for-profit prisons. Whites see police as enforces of justice, blacks see them as plantation guards. Whites see marijuana as a destructive drug, blacks see it as just a plant. Whites see groups of youth as a "gang", blacks see it as youth community. Whites see butts as gross, blacks see asses as sexy

This is why I think you need to appricate blacks. Not only did they bring big asses and weed into the mainstream but have to live seeing everything through the eyes of the oppressed rather than the oppresor.

Other urls found in this thread:

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/18/noam-chomsky-on-the-roots-of-american-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQa_0gM6hg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>appriciation

>Appriciation

Even if I pretend that is a word, for what exactly?

*annihilation

They have literally, as a whole, contributed nothing productive to our society.

Faggot.

No, it's Mulattos (half black, half white) that deserve the appreciation. All you've invented was peanut butter, and even that's arguable. Without the white genetics, your people haven't even invented the wheel, left untouched in Africa.

>built america

I'm mulatto and consider myself black. Your argument is invalid because it's not the genetics that makes them succeed it's the privileged position of the white parent.

Bahahaha. Yeah, sure.

>Black americans

What?

Is there some other kind of American?

You're all a bunch of niggers as far as I am concerned.

Sadly it is becoming that way here.

>what is slavery

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/18/noam-chomsky-on-the-roots-of-american-racism/

You have to go back, DeLaQuandrius.

Lynch yourself shitskin faggot

I appreciate statistics

I'm a based black civic nationalist

I'm a based Conservative religious black man

A farmhand is not a farmer and has not farmed the land. A laborer is not an architect and has not built a building, bridge, stadium. No, they did not build America. Yes, they did work but that is easily replaced and doesn't make you a farmer, architect, etc. Doesnt mean you made shit.

You see what you wrote as profound. I see it as the usual unremarkable retarded nigger babbling.

They are just farm hands. They are not farmers. They did not contribute anything. The farmer (land owner) did.

That's not true at all, complete opposite. Architects don't build buildings, plantation owners don't grow food, the bourgoise don't produce anything, it's the proletariet that actually make the stuff.

Because you're low IQ

No. The result of their labor is a product. They did not design, direct, or do anything for that to happen. They are just Labor. They didn't make anything. The people who direct the product to be made actually make the product.

>I'm a based Conservative religious black man
Back to /ptg/ you stinking nigger

>"Appriciation" , " bourgoise" , "proletariet"

>calls other people low IQ

Fucking idiotic nigger. Kill yourself.

>doesn't understand, or at least believe in Marxist theory
>calls others dumb
You're so stupid it HURTS

Bourgoise alert

That's racist. Afro-Americans are patriots.

Weed makes you lazy and degenerate, ass is a disgusting third-world preference, and blacks statistically commit way more violent crimes than literally any other ethnic group
>Sage

You're not even black, you're just b8ing for (you)s, here's your last one from me you sad twat.

(You)
Don't forget the options field

>bring big asses and weed into the mainstream
Calling these achievements is sad and I'm pretty sure mexicans beat you to both and they also brought better food.

Enjoy your bans for trolling

ENJOY BAN

Mexican food is shit.

Only a nigger could view a legal proceeding to determine the punishment of a rapist or murderer or armed robber as a 'slave auction'. Yes, they really are this stupid and disengaged from the mayhem and grief they cause.

Have you not heard of profit-prisons? Noam Chomsky said it's slavery, blacks are arrested by police (kidnapped) and put in a court. The judge takes money from differen't private prisons to send the black to those specific prisons where they are forced to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQa_0gM6hg

>Appriciation

I am aware of for profit prisons. I am also aware that virtually every nigger in prison with only a few exceptions absolutely deserves to be there. Blacks do not belong in a white society of white institutions. They simply are unable to cope without causing all kinds of trouble for themselves and the whites who are trying to keep things together.

Fucking kill yourself with this nigger shit and your faggot flag

THe broken criminal justice system locks them away.

Locking away criminals is what a non broken criminal justice system is supposed to do.

Its just another example of why niggers will never live up to civilized behavior. They constantly break the law and as an end result our prisons are jam packed with them. Only a nigger and their white apologists could look at this situation and announce, "Its the prisons fault!" It is clearly the fault of the niggers behavior but of course this is where the problem is. A nigger simply cannot stop being a nigger. We have tried for 50 years to get them to change. They just dont have it in them.

Except they forced into crime with systemic racism.

>appriciation
I thought farm equipment only depreciated

Niggas always want some credit for some shit they supposed to do

The draft is the real slave auction Larry Larper

Fpbp niggers deserve fuck all for being retards

Draft is abolished

Nobody is forcing little Jawandell to steal bikes or his big brother Jamaldius to rob and rape an old woman.

Real talk: Blacks are a subspecies of human that is utterly unsuited by his genetically determined behaviors to live in a society that was created by whites. Every where you look you see that this is true. Maybe 10% of black people are capable of living in a white society without chafing at its rules and standards of behavior. The rest are a grim curse.

>(((Noam Chomsky)))
disregarded

highly underrated

They need money, you get cut off welfare after a year, how they gonna get enough money to feed themselves?

If she'd smile she'd be pretty qt.

This is kinda the gist of my posts. They really cant take care of themselves in a white designed country.

Alienation*

Thanks to capitalism

what shitty liberal arts school did you learn this from?