Tokyo Ghoul:re

No spoiler yet. Either the Chinks or Niggastream will post the chapter soon without us getting any real spoiler beforehand this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/087/3558/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting Best Girl.

Well this is boring

double chapter so it will take twice as long

2nd Best Girl.

Are you retarded?

I AM THE TOKYO GHOUL

Takizawa is a Sup Forums agent.

Posting best alternate universe

Haise was fine at the beginning, memoryless cute good boy who liked to have his team around and all the stuff with the black roots of his hair growing back again as a way to show that he was better now after being a fucking psycho.

Then he was suddenly stronger than everybody else and their mothers and if he´s not then all the bad guys, who weren´t bad guys apparently, decided to let him beat their asses because it´s the chosen one.

Hair color goes from a cool way to divide his past normal self from his new ghoul persona to an stupid meme than just happens everytime he gets some power up o sudden realisation that shouldn´t affect him that way. The way his hair is tortured and forced to change makes me wonder why he isn´t bald at this point.

Then he becomes a total badass with the main goal to kill himself because he wants to be loved and some shit, and he did this saving a girl who already consider him her brother and a girl who he abandoned for almost 6 months just to come back with a good guy face as if nothing happened here, and betraying everybody else on the CCG too. Apparently being loved only included the ghouls who didn´t give a shit about him for almost 3 years and not the people who give him a reason to live and an almost decent life.

Then Arima wanted to die so he never fight seriously and killed himself giving white haired shinji another fucking difficult and annoying job to do, give the poor bastard a rest. Poor Autisma was such a good guy all the time, so he became friends with Eto, the bitch who almost killed everyone on the firts part, tortured Takizawa and Kanae and Amon, put Shinohara in a fucking bed, cut Juuzo´s leg and used his own father as fuel to make more one eyed owls, which is now like being a supersayan, it´s not special anymore, everybody is a fucking one eyed monster.

The best alternate universe would be TG set in late 90's NYC.

ebin

(You)

I was honestly hoping for Kaneki to adopt the black reaper persona, atleast it would be a change to have edgelord kaneki slipping into insanity once and for all and just fucking the world off

Touka best girl.

kek

I thought it was Yoshimura who cut Juuzo's leg and not Eto?

Is it Toka our Touka?

Both is right.

It's shit.

This,what was the fuckin point of that shit?
I can´t take serious the character anymore

As always, shitposter-kunt is just doing his job. Let him be.

You misspelled best girl.

tru. have some best art of best girl instead

>etocucks

So are we getting a chapter?

I'm still mad.

im glad that ishida is a toukafag

About what? We don't know if she's dead.

>ledditor

>implying etofags arent the real redditor
Weak form user

Actually Eto is reddit's waifu.

Yes, I AM implying that because it's actually Touka who is the normiefag vanilla waifu.

Good analysis.

Nah, Touka is Reddit's waifu, Tumblr's waifu and lastly the waifu of all the animefags.

Have fun.

Not at all. was proven several times in TG threads.

I am THE TOKYO GHOUL, AMA

Nope. Reddit's Waifu is unironically Eto.

No, you're dead.

I don't care for your delusions.

Touka is the vanilla, normie and animefag waifu who can be interchanged with any typical manga or anime waifubait for normies.

>I don't care for your delusions.
You're the only one deluded here (or new in TG threads in general). Eto is Reddit's Waifu while Touka belongs to Tumblr.

More like a faggot likes visiting those cancerous websites and screencapping some retarded waifu faggotry shitposts.

Are you new? That's the exact reason she's so well-liked now. Sup Forums is pretty simple in that most people posting here buy into the waifufaggotry just as much as Reddit or Tumblr does with their FoTM waifushit.

I know she is but I still love her!

I fell in love with her when I was a newfag and no amount of shitposting will change that!

Pic related is touka with red hair.

my sides

>Searching for Eto when you literally left her to die
This is the most retarded shit I read all day

We saw it already. You don't have to keep reposting it like a child too eager to get headpats from his daddy.

You are acknowledged, Tumblrfag.

Hey just go back to the wiki or Niggastream comment section and shitpost there,user-kunt.

Touka any chapter now.

The uncertainty is killing me.

You guys are all wrong, here is the best girl.

>You are acknowledged, Tumblrfag.
Yes. Good. Now please say it again and this time pretend to be my father.

Fetch me another beer before I smack your mother, you little brat.

dead girl*

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/087/3558/1

Fuck off.

Get lost you fucking toilet sink...

>IT'S REAL

What? Still no spoilers? No chink scans no nothing?

What happened?

> when you just want to shitpost but don't put any effort into it

Eto might still be alive.

V agents could have saved her so that they can mine her kakuhou for years like what she did to her own father, while using her as breeding tool to give birth to new garden children. Cue Kaneki stumble into a mindbroken Eto 10 arcs from now.

How much stronger than Seido will Amon be?

Enough

Seido will always be a cuck

I hope just slightly. I can accept that Amon defeats Seidou, but if Ishida asspulls him to just oneshot Seidou, I'd feel betrayed.

kaneki and touka kissing when

In this chapter.

あなたクソ黒人私はあなたがkamikaze'd取得願っています

Amon will be Arima-level.

Where is Amon, again? He's literally the only character that I care about along with Mado's daughter.

shit taste

Provider is out this week.

Have you considered not having a vagina?

Amon was with Marude and killed that Washu last time we knew.

Have you considered improving that taste of yours? I bet you're a Toukafag, too

Shit, who do I pick? An Amonfag or a Toukafag?

Well, one wasn't proven to be a Toukafag yet.

Fuck off Amonfag.

The one question I want answered is how Amon manages to piss and shit with the Arata Armor fused to him. I imagine it would be extremely painful.

Amon is a guts ripoff.

At least touka is original.

>with the Arata Armor fused to him.
Eyepatch, is that you?

I´M FUCKIN TIRED,BYE

>At least touka is original

Listen to yourself for a second, user

Eto a shit, and thank god your punching bag has been put out of commission.

FUCK I WILL POST YAOI SHITS IF NIGGERSTREAM DOESN'T DELIVER.

I hope Eto stays dead so Etofags fuck off once and for all

Wat she is.
The way her character progressed from not liking ken to liking him i thought was very well done.

She can shoot lightning now, if she ever gets a kakuja she would be top tier.

Does she even care about him?

Well done =/= original

True dat user. She is already on par with eto.

She went from this

>She is already on par with Eto.

I'm still sad.

Find me another example where the female at first pretends to hate the mc and then she grows to love him.

>Amon had over used Arata trying to make up for being a failed experiment and it has now burrowed into his flesh as a parasite that cannot be removed.

Is that better than the lol Kanou did it option?

You have the same waifu as most of leddit. Get over it snowflake

Holy shit I went to sleep last night thinking that I'd just have to end up going to the archive to see Sup Forums's reaction when spoilers hit and we STILL don't have them?