Sup Forums will you join my anime and manga club?

Sup Forums will you join my anime and manga club?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2eZl1FmdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cringe, it hurts.
Bump for intrest.

What's in it for me?

>It's a 'Your club will be disbanded if you can't get 5 members' episode

Agree

I'd have really liked it if more of Patema's city was shown, it looks real interesting.

It's hard to find slmost anything from the show, there is bearly any fanart aswell. :/

It was just an original movie, after all, normally not much is going to notice it. Even Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda which got more attention turns out pretty quiet as well.

>Auckland.
No thanks, I'm not a gook sorry.

It's sad

I think they've changed it, still pretty bad though.

Pretty awful, but still better than having a regular looking poster only to spring their unbridled sperg degeneracy on you after you arrive. At least this way it's a giant red flag.

At the very least, the movie aired and that was quite a nice thing. Heck, it even had some threads around so discussions on how copulation within two opposing gravities would work could be held, and that's probably much more than what could be said of other stuff, which includes my favourite mangoes and chinese cartoons.

Stop making this thread.

You're not my mom

I am.

And Im yours

I was highly disappointed that sadpanda had literally nothing on the subject.

Kill yourself newfag

Kys Sup Forumsfag

I'd imagine places like that are breeding grounds for horror stories

I don't think anyone is breeding in those places.

The poster for the anime club st my old college had hand painted anime characters on it. Then again in the studen services building there was a room with huge rolls of paper and paint that any club could use for making posters for clubs and events so a lot of the posters were hand painted.

>always make fun of people who do this
>realize i acted exactly like that back in highschool

I'd rather go to Oportos

>those haven't been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=h2eZl1FmdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

How long until summer is over?

About two months.