imgur.com/a/unnlt
imgur.com/a/Tcnej
imgur.com/a/AnjpN
imgur.com/a/VmsNj

God's work user

I want to fuck Riruka.

Where's 67-73?

>Post yfw Announcement is the beginning of Bleach:Clorox

Afaik Viz released the first 67 volumes. I couldn't find v67 scans though. Everything else isn't translated yet. Except the poems,

I love Orihime more than anyone!

>still no source of next chapter being the last one.

So when it actually ends next week are you going to kill yourself

Ichiruki confirmed!!!

Thanks.

I doubt Kubo had put much thought into Renji and Byakuya by this point.

What a nerd.

Definitely not. Renji would never be that much of an asshole

For some reason this made me laugh

Yeah, this whole part was totally out of character.

Can someone fill me in on everything after the Soul Society arc?

Rukia, why?

Yes, the wiki.

IchiHime confirmed

She got scared of getting too close to Ichigo and others, so she up and left like a good tsundere.

She's like Squall from Final Fantasy VIII, really.

>Orihime is literally the kryptonite that Ichigo hates and Rukia cures
fat girl had a hard life

IchiRuki Confirmed

>fat girl
I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I really am.

It was the reason for her word puzzle that confuses me.

This is clearly the birth of a bro-ness that will last for all time.

I agree.

Forgot to post this one.

Here's the first Shikai.

>wanting to keep Rukia safe
IshiRuki confirmed!

You're literally a nip faggot.

Cillit bang

>Rukia took baths when Ichigo was outside on the "lookout"
Jesus.

>Boys would sexually harass Rukia when she was in Karakura school
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How is that sexual harrasment when she just got bullied, you feminist?

This will become a common sight, one day.

W-well, it might just be in my head, but if teenaged boys pinch a girl, it's probably on the butt.

This is Ichigo's first defeat, isn't it.

HIM? Is that someone who uses THAT?

It's Kaien obviously.

I'm making a joke.

Byakuya is really one of the only characters introduced early on who remained the same from start to finish

That's arguably my favorite moment in bleach

I love her.

>that eye communication
hnnnnngggggg
Why are they so perfect together?

Uryu's a good kid, even if using Hollow Bait for a matter of pride was fucking stupid.
I love her the most.

>eye communication
Are you fucking retarded?

Shipperfags are cancer and the world would be a better place if they all dropped dead.

Next week can't come fast enough.

It's funny that Ichigo can't remember faces and Kubo can't remember his characters.
Who's going to shitpost the most when it's a no-pairing end?

I don't get it.

Please stop. This thread is making me feel things I haven't felt in years for bleach.

I miss the humor.

There is nothing to get.

urgh what a high test goddess

It's sad that you've probably never had a single sincere opinion or made any worthwhile contribution to the board in your entire time on Sup Forums. You just take up space here and make noise.

Reminder:

Ichigo always had as much resolve as the strength of wet tissue paper.

And has always needed someone, be it Rukia, Orihime, or Isshin, to kick his ass into shape.

"記念の15周年(イチゴイヤー)突破&伝説超最高潮(クライマックス)Cカラー"
"Colour Page and Special 15th Anniversary Super Legendary Climax"

--------

Really this is the end?

I want to wash her with a hose.
Have some more Rukia for your troubles.

He's really a pitiful protagonist.

It's funny that Kubo called back to this moment in volume 73. The things he picks to remember are strange.
Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Nips don't give a shit about him. It's only retarded Westerners with shit taste who care about him.

I'm happy that Aizen is dead, all the Aizenfags were BTFO.

>Nips don't give a shit about him.
I wanna see the proof, senpai.

Kubo probably had a better idea of who Renji is by this point.

He literally replied to the proof m8.

no naruto had a chapter named climax and the mange ended one year after

Never explained.

Icefaggot has been sitting at the top of the popularity chart until the most recent one, which was taken around the As Nodt fight if I remember right, so he very well might be back there after his growth spurt bankai.

Nips have awful taste.

Difference is that volume 74 was confirmed to be the last one and chapter 685 will be enough to fill it up.

What made me laugh was his face. This was before the twist. Somehow that smile seems really ironic to me

Robots.
You're a fucking moron. The chapter isn't named Climax, it is the climax.

Renji probably just acts intimidating when he's in the human world to make the Soul Society look like tough shit. Basically a shill.

>after his growth spurt bankai.
The nips fucking exploded after this happened. So much fucking art was made.

The thing is Kubo prefers Aizen over Icefaggot. The only reason Hitsugaya even got a movie centered around him was because he knows Icefags would eat it up without question.

>Kubo prefers Aizen over Icefaggot
Kubo is a pandering faggot. Byakuya lives and the same three captains take up all the fights. The only thing that Kubo could care less about is the Rukiafags.

GOAT ship coming through

No offense to anyone and their ships. But IchiRuki is superior to every pairing in this series.

For those wondering, it was Kubo himself who decided that its Yhwach and not anything else.

And Nips don't even like Hitsugaya for any personality or characteristics, or even his powers; they literally just like him for his appearance. They're shallow as fuck.

What? You mean his name?

Orihime is the one to keep Ichigo in line.

He doesn't even look that good. Byakuya looks better.

Wow, I really should of remembered this, but I didn't. So Ichigo was unsure of himself even back then, and only really started doing shit once somebody like Orihime would put on that path with pep talk, this moment, Orihime, the next, Rukia when he started freaking over his hollow, the next, orihime again when he fought grimmjow and uliquiorra, the next, his father when he was getting talked down by Aizen, Boobs mcmegatits was right, both girls were needed for Ichigo to be who he is because he's kinda a pansy if left on his own.

Bleach is a shallow as fuck series that values style over substance. What do you expect?

Yeah, there where people a few threads ago who though Viz came up with this and it's actually something else.

No a vast majority of Japanese readers eat the whole Ice-Dragon shit up.

I miss Ichigo's school life in general

Her and Rukia. If it's not one it's the other who picks the guy up and reminds him that he's suppose to be a badass number 1. That's kinda pathetic that over the entire course of the manga, Ichigo has never found the strength to stand up on his own even once. Some one else's neck has to be on the line for him to want to stand up again. Literally an over powered brat who never grew up.

It is a sunken ship friend, and a lie.

I agree.

Aizen later revealed that Ishida's Hollow Bait wasn't the reason all those hollows, especially the Menos Grande, attacked, it was actually part of his keikaku. He used the hollow bait as an opportunity to strike without being noticed.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

But he's her uncle...

I bet Kubo killed Aizen because Bleach was cancelled. It was a last fuck you to the world.

That's true, but summoning Hollows to a populated area at all is exceedingly dangerous.

I think Kubo himself once admitted he wasn't going to adress it