When is Mexico paying for the wall exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_GWJsrSnwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm guessing it's around the same time that Trump will be releasing his tax returns

>When is Mexico paying for the wall exactly?
It is a nuanced thing, but basically we are sending back a bunch of wastes. The amount we will save not paying welfare to an illegal alien will more than make up the difference.

This. He never said Mexico would write a check. By the USA not taking in more illegals the amount we save is greater than the cost of the wall. It's not complicated.

He said Mexico will be paying for it, not the US taxpayer

Never, kek.

>when OP is so new he doesn't realize we can see him reply to himself

sage and report

Low IQ morons think that if the president of Mexico doesn't write a personal check then they don't pay. Here are just a few ways Mexico will pay:

-tariffs on Mexican goods
-taxes on money sent to Mexico
-fewer illegals to send American money to Mexico
-sending back felons in our jails so Mexicans can pay for them instead of us

Could go on all day.

A wall is not gonna have much effect, most illegals can enter legally. It'll just ruin the country.

lol

>-tariffs on Mexican goods
>-taxes on money sent to Mexico

When is Trump doing these things?

All he's done so far is demand the money from US taxpayers

Already happening you dumb nigger

source

OP IS A FAGGOT.

no source

Many taxpayers seem comfortable with spending around 10 billion to fund a wall that will get rid of a 110 billion dollar annual illegal immigrant bill

They are already paying for the wall dumbass.
We cut foreign aid and raised taxes on goods from Mexico.
Easily enough to pay for the wall, the money saved on not spending money on illegals is icing on the cake.

It's not that big a deal. The Jews at the FED can just print more currency.

Then why is Trump demanding $10 Billion from US taxpayers

That's all a smoke screen. When us needs more money they just print it up.

HAHAHAHA GLORMPFGH BTFO LIBS RULE REPUGS DROOL

>
So Trump is fake news

>When is Mexico paying for the wall exactly?

Never.
The Trump campaign was just a rallying cry for racists.

Correct. By us not taking their rejects and thus not wasting valuable and expensive resources on them we save money - at Mexico's expense - to build the wall.

Next Mexican trade deal is going to have a 30 billion dollar hole for Mexico to fill.

>trumpcucks still haven't woke up to the fact they got conned by memes during campaign season

That shit was an obvious populist vote grabbing for retards, why should Mexicans have to pay for building YOUR infrastructure anyway? Just because you can theoretically force us to? That's the mentality of a pathetic bully

Most people here don't have an issue with countries defending their borders, the issue is how the US wants us to pay for your shit

Fix your own problems with your own money hicks

trumpshits btfo

>a leaf
the only mexicans with money are cartels, ask them for it burger pussys

Listen

any smart republican knew that wasn't going to happen.

but let's be honest for one minute with each other. Both parties have alot of retards in both sides. And sometimes politicians have to say stuff to appeal to their base that you know just won't happen.

So what's op's fucking point? That trump lied? So what obama lied all the time, so did bush w, so did clinton.

The fact remains, he won. The fact is as much as you hate the son of a bitch, he's the least hypocritical politician we've had since clinton. And he's not a goddamn pussy selling white males down the river to grab the minority vote.

And hillary was.

You have no moral ground if you wave away lies.

Just say he couldn't guarantee a promise me made, it doesn't make it a lie.

>is taco
>doesn't even know about Carlos Slim or his buddies

Go clean something.

sometime around never

Cartels are nothing compared to the might of the USA army and plundering was the way they made their riches, if USA really wanted they could apply some (if not more) of the techniques those faggots used to steal from your people.
also:
>cia trained mossad
>mossad trained cartels
>implying you are not powerles if a campaign against them is waged by USA

>Europoor thinks he understands how NA tariffs work

>issue is how the US wants us to pay for your shit
>Fix your own problems with your own money hicks
Yeah, like 50 billion of their own money? From the trade deficit... Lol.. Can't wait for that wall to go up and all the whinging to restart!!

dear leaf

a basic search says the cost of immigration is 110 billion

its pretty easy to understand even with your shitlib leaf education

1. invest 10 billion dollars
2. wall stops minimum half
3. net gain of 50-10=40 billion the first year

i made sure to include the math so you would understand where i got the net gain

word

>Least hypocritical politician we've had since Clinton
>ignores everytime Trump has ever complained about Obama's waste of taxpayer money

>trade deficit
So it's Mexico's fault the US can't market their products as good as Mexico does in the US?

This retard talking point is just as ridiculous as trump complaining about american cars not selling well in germany, because they're really useless for Germans in terms of design.

>not spending your own money is a net gain
Lmao

The Europoor thinks this small expenditure will ruin our country. Nigga we waste far more money then a measly 15b. Besides there's a reason we've been ramping up ICE. We gonna round u fuckers up and finally make use of the FEMA camps.

>And he's not a goddamn pussy selling white males down the river to grab the minority vote.
>conveniently forgetting about how he's selling white males down the river with his DACA bullshit
user...

Based leaf.

Oh fuckign grow up you clowns.
"you get to keep your doctor"
I'm sure lol he gives a shit about daca. Because it isn't like he shut that shit down, then told a bunch of retarded minorites what they wanted to hear.

actions not words

>From the trade deficit..
Fyi, the trade deficit grew 25% more to our side, drumpf and all you retarded niggers can keep sucking orange farts.
Ps; i hope you get raped by a pack of feral maoris or streetshitters.

Leaf is mad because Canada is getting to many illegals now and Trudeau will pay for them all

The American taxpayer is paying $400M for the protection of Trump tower alone.

That's a bigger money grave than the already existing wall to Mexico.

>Haha that one time Obama said you'd keep your doctor makes up for everything hypocritical trump has done

>small expenditure
~20b isn't the only money you'll be paying, factor in the cost of maintenance, payrolls for the people who will be securing the border, cost of logistics resources, implementation and maintenance of all the technology that will be used to secure it, and I'm sure I'm missing other things

Add up all the similar costs of ICE, it takes ~$10,000 to deport an illegal, and there's like 20M illegals in the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=9_GWJsrSnwA

DAS RITE

when we make a remittance tax you fucking retard

>sticking your dirty fingers in the jews cookie jar
Don't you have some jordans to steal you fucking 68IQ nigger?

If you are going to kick out the illegals who send money to Mexico, what remittance tax money are you going to intercept?

If the tax is too high people will just move to other mediums like bitcoin, anyone with a smartphone can use it.

Based fucking leaf.
Why don't you go get raped by a refugee while I run my cartel?

when is that?

God you are so fucking stupid. This is why everyone hates Canadians on this board. Even Canadians hate them.

Tariffs and heavy taxing at Mexico's expense faggot.

if you're going to be forced to spend the money, and you can mitigate it, its an overall gain. how retarded are you northerners?

Cutting your spending isn't equal to a gain in this case, the whole chain of replies is discussing how mexico is going to pay for the wall by making the US taxpayer fund the wall.

The Mexican peso fell after President Donald Trump said he didn't think the U.S. could make a deal in the current NAFTA negotiations and may end up terminating the trade pact.

The peso recovered most of its losses Wednesday after markets saw no immediate threat in Trump's comments.

Analysts said Trump's comment may have just been a negotiating tactic, and there seems to be a divide in the administration about how to deal with it.

Mexico will pay and pay and pay

When NAFTA Ends.
>tacos talking shit
i would be more worried about my country choosing communism in the next elections.

The beaners will pay for the wall. There's a hundred ways to make the stupid beaners pay.

Why is there such a trumpturd fixation about who's paying for the wall, anyway?

It's 15-20b that you can easily afford

You could slash access to welfare for non citizens and you'd cut spending by at least 10 times that while not struggling with this NAFTA shit and other bullshit

It's a hot button issue for retard memers like you who hold a personal grievance against Mexico, nothing more.

mexico will pay for it. there will be a tax on remittances

I thought Trump loves having a weaker currency?

Shut up Taconigger, just pay for the wall, or you want to become the next Venezuela in 2018?

>stating the facts == talking shit
Don't you have a more immediate pedo problem to deal with?

Quite fucking frankly, I want a wall no matter who pays for it.

Communism is a worse problem, and looks like your country wants so badly

There isn't. It's the only thing people can criticize him for so liberals cling to it.

Honestly? It's just a meme at this point. It was probably always a meme.
As a trump voter, I never once, not even for a second, thought you guys were going to pay for our wall. I was even a little skeptical about whether or not it was gonna get built, but it looks like that's gonna happen, so bonus.

Fix your fucking shithole country and stop sending your filthy criminals. You've been a pimple on our ass since the beginning. You've never done anything but take advantage of our success. You are shamed by your own constant failure. It's pathetic. You are parasite leeches.

just today Trump was negotiating a new North American trade deal between Canada and the US. Guess who was left out of the North American trade deal? Beaners. You think you think you won't pay? You've just been declared not a part of North America.

If you want to be treated like a grownup, start acting like one, ricenigger lol BTFO, jeromes were russled

I would definitely prefer a collapse and subsequent reconstruction of the system rather than plunging into being servants of the US, rumor has it that trump wants to fuck over Mexico and Canada with a proto-TPP renamed as NAFTA

Couldn't Trump just call the wall "defense" and use the absolutely massive US defense budget to pay for it?

>fix your shithole
Kinda hard to do it while you're crushing the jobs in Mexico with NAFTA, financing and training cartels left and right, is it not?

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

nobody on the planet expected King bean to just cut a fat check you autist. Mexico is going to pay for the wall indirectly via having fat tarriffs shoved up their ass by their biggest trade partner and by immensely cutting the cost of illegal immigration

you will be visited by a secret service nigger with a silencer tonight

You faggots always have some bullshit excuse. It's been going for literally centuries. Different year, same lame excuses. We got tired of whupping your asses in wars, so now we're walling off your dungheap. And yes, you will pay and it is only right.

>blatant racism

confirmed didnt vote for trump nice try goy

>Being this mad

Even if you deport illegals, they have children who are legitimate american citizens. You will never have "muh america free from immigrant taking our jobs".

Not that any ont his board has ever done any physical jobs int their lifes, which are most of the jobs taken by immigrants.

Like it or not, white americans will become a minority. Deal with it.

Don't give a flying fuck if mexico pays or we pay, just build the son of bitch, get a special tax for fags,liberals, democrats,goatfuckers abc, nbc, cbs oprah and antifa, see motherfuckers how just using common scense everything can get fixed.

What is Indirect Funding for 500, Cuck

anchor babies are not American citizens. it's never been ruled on by the supreme court.

Militarized cartels and widespread violence of this scale is recent, and only thanks to shitty US policy like merida initiative and CIA meddling with cartels right from the school of the americas

>you will pay and it is only right
Pay for your own shit, hick

>tfw irony so rich I can hear it through text

>killed for advocating the use of one's right to vote
Trump's America, ladies and gentlemen.

The first stage of grief, denial

its being built regardless

prototypes have already been constructed and contractors have been selected. Its a matter of time before work begins in California

dont you worry leaf, the northern wall is next

NEVER AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. GET FUCKED TRUMPTARDS

>there are people on Sup Forums who voted for Trump because they believed what he said
It's like you retards haven't learned that a politician will say whatever they have to to get elected and then immediately ignore those promises when in office.

Born in American soil = American citizen

Ungrateful faggot. You can't provide a decent environment for your own people, so you blame the neighbor country that has found success in the world. This victim mentality is exactly why you live in squalor.

If you don't see our government is waaaay inside the cartel pockets and still support them you are subhuman shit.

We are not paying a cent Jon, also we are not going back. Trump tricked you, its time to accept it.

nope

born in America AND subject to the jurisdiction thereof. learn how to read English

Bullshit. The 14th amendment has nothing to do with El Chapo's wife flying to LA, shitting out another criminal and calling it an American. The people who wrote this amendment are clear about this. I don't give a fuck what Jorge Ramos whines about.

The wall would pay for itself after a Year JUST on the amount of money illegals are sending back to their home countries ALONE. They could put a LITERAL wall tax on every receipt I get at the grocery store & I would gladly pay it.

Notice the total desperation as the wall is now obviously being built, and so the claim that the wall will not be built has been defeated and they must backpedal to this.