Join Islam and your loyal wife will be a guaranteed virgin

Join Islam and your loyal wife will be a guaranteed virgin

No, thats religion for losers

But my wife was a virgin before I got to her.

nope 72 raisins is a joke afterlife.

Islam has a racial caste system and whites are not high up.

No thanks.

I don't want a nine year old wife M*hommed.

is she a dom? any pics of her feet?

Islam is for sand niggers. I support white sharia.

Getting raped by uncles and brothers keeps them still virgins, right?

Only left-wingerds converse to the islam.

Although, i would fuck the girl on picture.

>hymen replacement surgery for 500 euros is the most popular surgery among muslim women in Serbia

>Middle east invent hymen replacement ops
>KSA ban BBM because too many hookups
>"Arab virgin" means anal is A-OK

Fool.

She'll be a vaginal virgin, but her male cousins will have ass plowed her a whole bunch already.

I rather see Islam dies a nasty death, along with it's followers.

Who cares? There's nothing stopping you from seducing a couple virgins while you're young. I was lucky enough to pop four cherries. Pussies are really only beat up after kids.

Is that a garbage bag

What happen to the face? Did it inbreed?

Hilarious. No. You will end up fucking goats while the local warlord has 30 wives just like every other muzzie shithole. Fun fact in the UK the 3% paki population provide a third of the birth defects.

Sand cunts are fucking disgusting

I wouldn't say any girls (at least in the West) are guaranteed virgins, but who knows...

Regardless, my shiekh has told me to take front and side profile pictures of myself when I feel I'm ready to marry so he can find girls of marriageable age for me to meet. He knows mostly Ethiopian girls I think, but he knows a German one too, according to what he told me.

It feels great, to be honest.

>Believing this
The NHS is having to reconstruct their cunts so their future husbands think they are virgins because they are fucking so much at uni

it's more like you will be guaranteed virgin yourself, unless you count goats

you serious? i got news for you. go to saudi arabia. their muslim women are just as slutty and disgusting as ours. as soon as they leave saudi airspace or huddle in massive rooms where its overlooked, they wear the sluttiest outfits, act like hoes, drink and gamble like us.

Not when her father stones her for not being a virgin after he rapes her.

Faggot