MORE KIMMEL CRYING

MORE KIMMEL CRYING
..... INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump really learned well from Roy Cohn....

"I bring out the worst in my enemies and make them defeat themselves"

moar

I think I remember that from The Man Show.

I forget that you guys are all in your fucking teens and shit. If you want to make Kimmel look bad, check out pretty much any segment he did with 'The Man Show' when he was on it.

It's a shame though to use that against him because it was really some funny shit

J-Just **sobs** give u-up *sniff* you're rights *tear rolls down cheek*

He has an easy answer in "I grew up."

RREEEEE SEXIST DRRRUMPFT

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY

I think the point is not that "it's not funny" it's that after all he did on the Man Show--and how much of his comedy career was built on it--he wants to turn around and preach morality to the rest of us. Just more rank hollywood/msm hypocrisy.

Who the fuck watches Kimmel? He's literally the worst of the three.

kimmel is a woman abuser and rapist

This.
Exactly.
Fuck that faggot.

i guess he deserves it now considering what hes become

Oh shit! This is good.

>so it's okay to build a career off sexual harassment, molestation, and exploitation?
Pretty simple response to get trending if that's how he tries to downplay it

cool man so we can just excuse all our bad behavior with 'ill grow up someday dont worry'. literally a get out of jail free card

The Man Show was great but he can't do this grandstanding holier than thou shit and not expect this to come back and bite him. Own it or shut the fuck up.

It's about pointing out his hypocrisy, not about condemning him for things he said or did. Liberals have been holding us to a higher standard for years, and we just don't give a fuck. We're taking a page from their own playbook (Rules for Radicals) and making them follow their own rules. That's not that hard to understand, is it?

One of the perks of being a "comedian" like Kimmel is you can claim anything is a joke.

John Stewart used to do that shit constantly.

Everytime he was cornered for hypocrisy he would scream 'but I'm a comedy show, you're a news network!'

he was in his late 30's

Guys is this smart? I know these liberals are faggots but seriously, doesn't this just promote the idea that white men aren't allowed to express masculinity or sexuality. I think this is VERY BAD news for men and society, sadly.

Retort with "The sin of misogyny is eternal"

It's about targeting the hypocrisy.

>former host of the man show virtue signaling on how terrible Trump is
>Wigger rapper famous for writing songs about murdering his ex wife Kim virtue signaling about how Trump is a bad person and his fans sounds be better people
Where do these retards get off? How soon until people remember the kind of person Eminem was back in the early 2000s and how much double extra wrong think his music is against women and for appropriating music from muh people of color?

>white men

look up the name origin of Kimmel on google

>I'm not white, I'm Jewish
Pottery

Oh goy

Corolla carried kimmel on the man show.

Yeah, he only need sto send out one tweet, and people freakout, ultimately getting him more electoral votes

Thats ok hes a comedian again for a litle bit.

BTW we should demolish this country. Ah shit was jokes.

Yes.
We cannot express as white conservatives anyway.
It will wake up ALL WHITES

how much time do you need to be able to use that?
1 day is ok?

I love Chuck! no homo of course.

When you want to be able to judge people like Columbus by modern day standards and don't expect people to do the same shit to you from a few decades ago.. Fucking leftists are so screwed

>It's about pointing out his hypocrisy
this. no one is a saint, but most people don't try to portray themselves as such

you honestly think people will give a shit?
this is not how it works. the person who makes the rules can change them again, be it only for himself

This is one of those frustrating things for me.

All of these stuck up liberal comedians were the people who made me who I am today.

THEY told me the system is bad.
THEY told me it was rigged.
THEY told me political correctness was bad for comedy, and society.
THEY told me racial humor is hilarious
THEY told me overt sexuality is fun and funny
THEY told me the politicians are shills
THEY told me Bill Clinton got a blowjob and lied about it.
THEN they told me if anyone else does that a decade later, it's rape. But it's not retroactive rape.
THEN they told me everything I learned in the 90's was wrong.

In summary:
Infowars.com

I enjoyed the man show as much as anyone else, but Kimmel's current night-show persona essentially depends on him pretending that he wasn't on the man show.

When the cultural norms are pushed ever left by progressives, eventually everyone becomes a misogynist nazi racist fanatic.

>grown man crying and using emotional arguments to take away Americans rights

Except he hasn't.

Bad idea getting your political ideologies from comedians.

How about when he said one of the worst moment's in history was when we let women vote (might of proved accurate)?

How about when he got women to sign up to end their right to vote, essentially calling women stupid who didn't know what the term suffrage meant (fyi I learned it from this bit)?

Nah, sure no one will care about this today and it DEFINITELY won't effect him....

True, but I was like 12 at the time

jimmy kimmel films out of the freemason lodge

his show and stage are in the freemason lodge

>Make fun of Trump and conservatives for questioning "climate change"
>Have a baby with an old lady and act surprised when comes out a gibbled weakling

Just look up an episode of the Man show, before Jimmy got his balls chopped.
Girls dressed in skimpy outfits, drinking beer, and they were called "Juggies"
Each show ended with Juggies jumping on a trampoline.
He is either faking this SJW shit, or Sarah Silverman sucked out his soul.

He knows what's good for ratings. He just wants to be well liked and popular.

That’s the thing about putting yourself up on such a steep pedestal, it’s that much easier to knock your cocky faggot ass off. I hope he chokes on a hundred dicks.

>resurfaces
I mean I love that this is a story but come on.

Major kek leaf.

Bump - I've been saying that too - these Lib fucktards keep cutting off their nose to spite their face over and over and over again. Stupid button stuck on repeat.

>We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.

Jimmy Sniffles at it again, how sorry do you think he will be?

YES DESTROY THEM ALL

Its pretty surreal seeing all these people I laughed at in my teens go complete cuck.

When I get old am I going to cuck too?

>allowing a double standard this hard

>Kimmel's current night-show persona essentially depends on him pretending that he wasn't on the man show
>youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

Jimmy Kimmel becomes an embarrassing leftist mouthpiece and gets a lucrative late-night talk show.

Adam Carolla goes full shitlord, complains about Mexicans and women, and is relegated to pseudo-conservative outlets and podcasts.

i cant take this nigger crying anymore

>MORE KIMMEL CRYING
>..... INCOMING

Hopefully someone points out to him that he needs to apologize with plenty of tears.
We need the meme material.