What went wrong?

What went wrong?

the first 10 episodes and thats about it, honestly with some notable fuck ups here and there like the screaming scene toei honeslty did a fine job where it counted, would of preferred a better studio but it still worked. the manga is goat.

endless rank wars arc killed it

>would of
Way to invalidate your entire post. Is it really just the season or the type of anime I want to discuss?

4 mins of content and 15 mins of filler, recaps, and flashbacks per episode. Not to mention the budget and production value of a 10 year olds lemonade stand. The series is cool but forgettable in the sea of shonens and boy they sure fucked up the anime.

The little girl character, her behavior and thought process is incomprehensible.

probably because she's a little girl no?

filler

This show was doomed from the begging. Boring story with boring characters and boring environment. No point in watching it unless you are really bored.

Really shitty writing.

Why did this take off, exactly?

Fujos.

I feel bad for saying this but it kinds gives off the vibe that the author isn't really trying that hard
The art has been mostly the same since the beginning and the mangaka tends to make a ton of his characters stoic and samefacey
I still read it for the potential in the future and the characters I do like every now and then but it is kinda boring and not in the comfy way

This

Oh no i made a grammatical error, its the end of the world.

That's not a grammar mistake.

It's not a typo either.

Not an argument

>would of
>Not would have
Sit down boyo

I enjoyed the anime if we're speaking about that, That original stuff with them two neighbors was fucking atrocious though.

Holy fuck.

You explaining the thing I pointed out why exactly? I wish I could just delete this thread, adult discussion on the down-fall of a studio is seemingly impossible. Just see the type of people I drew in.

but it is, it's neither a grammar mistake nor a typo.

It's a meme you dip

>I was just pretending to be retarded
every time

> (You)
>>I was just pretending to be retarded
>every time