Welcome to the "world" of Hunter x Hunter (volume 17)

#The anons here are smart and respectable people that will use the spoiler tag but if you're reading for the first time, be wary that once the dump ends, it is a free-for-all#

Gather 'round, anons!
Let me tell you a story that started some years ago...
We follow the adventures of Gon Freecs and his friends, going through their hardships to achieve their dreams!
Dreams of the unknown, dreams of freedom, dreams of vengeance and dreams of altruism...
Happiness, fear, courage, despair, loss, rivals, life threatening situations and pain. A lot of pain. The kind of pain that will lock your back chronically.
Start hunting!

= Volume 01, Chapters 001-008
= Volume 02, Chapters 009-017
= Volume 03, Chapters 018-026
= Volume 04, Chapters 027-035
= Volume 05, Chapters 036-044
= Volume 06, Chapters 045-054
= Volume 07, Chapters 055-063
= Volume 08, Chapters 064-073
= Volume 09, Chapters 074-083
= Volume 10, Chapters 084-093
= Volume 11, Chapters 094-103
= Volume 12, Chapters 104-115
= Volume 13, Chapters 116-127
= Volume 14, Chapters 127-139
= Volume 15, Chapters 140-151
= Volume 16, Chapters 152-163

Real IRL stuff yesterday thus no dump.

Kiru looks traced. I wonder what the original image was...

Traced from what? That is pure Togashi's style.

Only today I've realized how much I need you and the daily dose. Please don't stop.

It's his style alright, especially the mouth is a dead giveaway. However it's traced. I can't tell if the wolf is traced or just filtered photo, but Killua is 100% traced.

Where were you yesterday you colossal faggot I missed you

>Killua is 100% traced
I don't see how.

Oh man, I was worried about you, HxH Storytime user. You okay?

I dunno about that. Volume 16 and the following volume's covers share a similar detailed shading and coloring style. I'm not getting that traced vibe you're getting.

Sorry user ;_;

Is he okay?

Don't worry, I'm fine guys.

Oh. Kek. It was Goreinu.

I understand were you're coming from, user, since most of the time positive spikes in quality with Togashi's art are traces. But you gotta understand he -is- capable of polished, elaborate work, and the covers look like it.

>In an alternate universe Killua died in a fucking game of dodgeball

>since most of the time positive spikes in quality with Togashi's art are traces
That's not true at all.

Reminder that endgame GI has some of the most polished artwork of Togashi's.

that is not it, btw

GI has some of my favorite art, I love how noodley and dynamic it was.

Threadly reminder that Genthru a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Nah. I was also worried and thought that user was talking about you.

Even Biscuit gives up when dealing with idiots like the Freeccs. That's the right answer.

>hisoka

Remember when Chrollo styled all over Hisoka without even trying? Those were good times.

I don't really like Gon's ability.

Damn. I can almost feel Hisoka's boner here.
Gon does possess extreme potential within himself.

His ability works well.

Fuck off during storytime.

high test

AHHHH

Protip: Don't be as dumb as Killua to hold firing cannonballs with bare hands. Or at all.

I wonder what Bisky, Hisoka and Tezguerra were thinking

>Tsezguerra
>Are they gay?!

>Biscuit
>They really are gay.

>Hisoka
>I'm feeling left out.

You just says that because you don't have a best friend who has absolute trust in you.
Or maybe because it's not like anyone needs self-validation that badly like Killua. Look at the Killua panel.

This, Killua is a self validation whore. Reminder that he didn't cry because he felt bad for Gon, he cried because he couldn't be the one to help him.

Killua is a shit character.

He is a pretty good character, he's just a piece of shit.

whats up with the blank panel, and Hisoka head at the bottom? its like Togashi just said "nevermind, fuck it, the bisho pyramid is all this page needs"

To be fair, Killua's self-validation is not something from his own personality. He is fighting against brain washing, torture, etc. since cradle and he still is able to fight against their "instructions".

He also got butthurt because Gon took on Pitou alone, and specifically wanted to be the one to heal him so he could get an apology.

>because Gon took on Pitou alone
That wasn't the case. It was Gon's revenge but Killua wanted to help because they'd have a better chance at succeeding. What he got upset about, was that Gon was selfish enough to do what he did.
Killua took that as an act of extreme selfishness (like many people actually do when relatives try something similar) and decided to cut ties with him (which a considerate amount of building was leading to already).

>friend goes through several mental breakdowns
>do nothing
>friend says you don't care about his problems
>resent him even after admitting he was right
>friend feels so guilty and desperate he tries to kill himself
>blame everything on him and guilt trip him on the first occasion before leaving him

What a little faggot

How is this position called?

Dodgetheballs

>because they'd have a better chance at succeeding
That's completely wrong though. Like Ikalgo said, they knew that all of them and Gon together would stand no chance against Pitou. Killua just wanted to die with Gon, he also hinted at it when he talked to Meleoron.

No, Killua knew they had no chance at all even together. He wanted to die with Gon.

I know they knew they had no chance.
I'm trying to view the happenings from Killua's POV.
Guess I'll have to wait 'till we get to that volume, maybe I'm forgetting stuff.

That's the thing. We DO view Killua's POV most of the time, and this is all exactly what he said. His reason for being upset is because he couldn't go with Gon and die with him.

>being tortured since cradle
It's almost like I'm talking to a Killuafag. Please post the manga page because I cannot agree with your statement without some canon source. And Election arc doesn't agree with you.
Needing self-validation is not a part of his personality, obviously, just like goals and dreams. However, they are affected by his personality.

>dem reactions