Is race-mixing actually Biblical??

i'm really confused.. some people say God doesn't want us to mix with other nations because Leviticus tells us to marry a woman of our own people.

other people say Moses married an ethiopian and God defended it.. but Moses also married many women.

it seems to me that we shouldn't race mix simply because God created the different nations, and Abraham's promise was that all NATIONS would be blessed. And in Revelation the Bible tells us the nations of saved people gather before Christ when he returns.

can we figure this out once and for all?

ONLY BIBLE ARGUMENTS ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtube.com/watch?v=4OG5K9de_Mg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 34&version=GNT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is a no. Even Palestinian was cleanse from Jesus bloodline in favor for father daughter insest Genesis 38

The Old Testament is for Jews. It is a set of tribal codes that promotes endogamy. The new testament is an addition, largely written by the jew Paul/Saul which promotes a universalist religion. The problem you are encountering is that Old Testament Judaism in fundamentally incompatible with New Testament Judaism which we call Christianity.

There are two ways to solve this dilemma. You can the Marcionist approach and declare the old testament came from a different god than the one that Jesus says is his father or you can reject Jewish religion altogether and free yourself of the civilization destroying slave morality is promotes.

I can tell you this the tower of babel story definitely warns against having all the nations of the world living in the same place

Tower of babylon, they tried to create a world govt or at least what they knew as the world, thinking it would elevate them to be either equal to or greater than god, god said nope and rekt their shit, this global world is the same shit being tried again and it will fail. On the surface these people may seem atheistic in nature, but they are not, they believe in or are being driven by something to take specific actions.

Joseph married Asenath and had Ephraim and Menassah which ended up being some of the biggest tribes. God loved both Joseph and Asenath a lot..

So there's the answer to your question OP ... Then again Asenath was Egyptian, not a nog.

nobody ever talks about how noah was "pure in his generations" nobody ever talks about it except to talk about nephelim but that is not something that can be confirmed so if we rule out nephelim what does "pure in his generations" possibly mean

What else could it mean?

It means he was the sole righteous man, I don't see how you could possibly interpret it racially

>Moses married an ethiopian and God defended it
never

NO.

A FUCKING LEAF

>You can the Marcionist approach and declare the old testament came from a different god than the one that Jesus says is his father or you can reject Jewish religion altogether and free yourself of the civilization destroying slave morality is promotes.

Or you can use your brain and figure out the exact meaning by interpreting every verse within its context? I know that's beyond the mental capacity of a larper/atheist like yourself, so I don't expect it from you anyway.

>only bible arguments allowed
lol

The Bible does not say much about Moses’ wife, Zipporah. We know that she was the daughter of a man called Jethro (or Reuel), who was a priest in the land of Midian (Exodus 3:1; cf. 2:18). The Bible does not explicitly say that Moses had more than one wife. However, Numbers 12:1 leads many to surmise another wife: “Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.” The question of the number of Moses’ wives hinges on the identity of this Cushite (or Ethiopian) woman. Is this a reference to Zipporah? Or is this another woman?

First, some background. While he was still in Egypt, Moses killed an Egyptian guard who was assaulting a Hebrew slave, and he hid the body. Soon, Moses got word that Pharaoh knew what he had done and was going to kill him, so he fled from Egypt to the land of Midian to avoid prosecution. When he got to Midian, he sat down by a well, and there he encountered a family living in that area. The priest of Midian had seven daughters, shepherdesses who came to water their father’s flock. Some shepherds tried to drive the women away, but Moses fought the shepherds off and helped the women, even drawing water for their animals. The seven reported this heroic action to their father, and he asked Moses to come and eat with his family. Sometime later, Moses was married to Zipporah, the daughter of Reuel, the priest of Midian (Exodus 2:16–22).

Great, now show me a church that agrees with your copypasta.

In later chapters Reuel is called Jethro. There is no explanation for this name change, but the title “priest of Midian” accompanies both names, and he is called Moses’ father-in-law, so it is safe to assume this was the same man. The only other possibility is that there were two priests of Midian, one called Jethro and one called Reuel and that Moses had married a daughter from each family—but that would be very unlikely.

More evidence that Moses only had one wife is found in Exodus 4:20: “Moses took his wife and sons, put them on a donkey and started back to Egypt.” Wife is singular, and there is no mention of any other wife or wives that Moses had. On the way to Egypt, Zipporah circumcised their son and thus saved her husband’s life—Moses had neglected to obey the Lord in this matter, and the Lord would have killed Moses had not Zipporah intervened (Exodus 4:24–26). After this event, it seems that Moses sent Zipporah and his sons back home to stay with Jethro. We don’t encounter Zipporah again until after the exodus when she returns to Moses in the wilderness (Exodus 18).

That brings us to Numbers 12:1 and the reference to Moses’ marriage to the Cushite, or Ethiopian. It is possible, though not probable, that the Cushite is Zipporah. Arguing against that possibility are two facts: 1) the link between Midianites and Ethiopians is very difficult to trace convincingly; and 2) the objection to the marriage raised by Miriam and Aaron seems to indicate a recent event. Moses and Zipporah would have been married for over 40 years by this time, and it is unlikely that Moses’ siblings would just then be protesting. Much more likely is that Zipporah had died (although her death is not recorded in Scripture) and that Moses had remarried.

Some see in Moses’ marriages to two Gentiles as prefiguring the gospel message going into all the world, blessing even the Gentiles (see Acts 1:8). Zipporah the Midianite was related to the Israelites but only through Abraham’s son by a concubine (Genesis 25:1–2); the Cushite was farther removed from the lineage of Israel. Moses’ marriages expanded in a widening circle into the Gentile world, helping to show that in Abraham’s seed all the nations of the world would be blessed (Genesis 12:3).

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

I already explained the context nigger. The old testament is a set of rules only applicable to the jewish tribes. It is a set of rules to facilitate the survival and success of an ethnic group. Your attempts to rationalize it with your universalist religion are embarrassing.

okay, but Leviticus 21 is talking about priestly rules, the rules that the Jewish rabbis should live in accordance with. But when Jesus died on the cross, the cloth that separated the priesthood from the church goers was ripped apart, and now we are all "a priesthood of believers", so the rules in Leviticus apply to everybody.

if there are many nations, and they shall be blessed, then shouldn't "take a woman of your own people" be really relevant to us today?

You have attempted to translate the tribal rules to a "tribe" of believers. If you try this approach to rationalizing the disconnect between the OT and NT, then race mixing is ok so long as both are believers just as one could convert to Judaism and marry a Jew (easier said than done, but technically possible).

Oh, great. A loose group of individuals with barely any adherents.
Also if whites are real jews, wouldn't "His blood be on us, and on our children" talk about white people?

There is only and there will only ever be one Covenant. There's is no new covenant or new testament that's a horseshit made up by Paul
a cloth ripping does not = whatever nonsese u just made up

I already answered OPs question here >/thread

That's very interesting.. food for thought. It seems like Moses had two wives then.

But is it possible that Miriam was mocking him for marrying a second wife, or is it certain that it refers to being black? I know the Bible mentions on one place that "the kushite can't help his skin" or something.

No. Numbers makes it clear.
While everyone IS equal in Christ, there ARE still differences in people.

I don't believe there is a "disconnect" between the OT and NT.. they are both in lockstep. Keep in mind that the Israelites had the job of blessing all other nations but they failed. It was never supposed to be a "only Israel" thing..

That's very interesting could you expound on that?

>NATIONS

Dat spermata argument. Paul relied on a faulty reading to make that interpretation. It only proves that the Bible is not theologically inerrant or that Paul was a well-meaning heretic.

>whatever nonsese u just made up
What? your post doesn't answer my point. Just because a mixed race baby exists doesn't mean God will automatically curse it... so the point about Asenath isn't valid.

as far as the cloth goes.. that's a major point in the New Testament, that there is no longer a mediator between God and men, and the "royal priests" no longer exist, because we are all priests as believers in Jesus Christ.

the rules in Lev. 21 are really relevant to us, and when it says "your own people" I think that needs to be discussed.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OG5K9de_Mg

worrying about skin colors is irrelevancy. its like sistah souljah going in circles with farrakhan, some korean, and donahue about Jesus' skin.

ask those in ethiopia, race-mixing is tied with anxieties and hexes pumped into society. the strength of the family and the community determines this.

Also, i just remembered the story of Samson.

do you remember when Samson tells his parents he wants to marry a Philistine woman? and the parents get really angry and say, "CAN'T YOU FIND A WOMAN AMONG YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR OWN PEOPLE?!"

and Samson's parents were supposed to be very close to God and blessed.

This is no single context for the books of the OT, and neither for the NT. Only a complete moron could believe that. Every verse is unique, every verse adds to what has been said before, but you must figure out how. Yes, God helped the Jews survive, and instructed them in the ways of nationhood, instructions that still apply to every people of God's new covenenat today. Christ was a Jew born in Israel, why should God repeat himself? It takes more to fulfill his plan than just might, or just mercy, it takes all but in the right measure and this is what the Bible is about, besides the truth of God that is.

We are all brothers and sisters in Christ, distinctions of race and culture are meaningless. Marry and have children with whoever you want, just be sure it's a Christian marraige.

No it really isn't. Jesus stated that he isn't changing any biblical messages/laws he's merely fulfilling the prophecy.

I would rather marry a Christian of a different race than a non-Christian of the same race.
I think sharing the faith is a critical part of a health marriage.

Tower of Babel story pretty much answers your question.

Yes, race-mixing is a sin

Can you Euro homos STOP shitposting fir one day please

Jesus said if you teach against the law you'll be called Least to heaven but follow it and teach it and you'll be called great

>We are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
>distinctions of race and culture are meaningless

That's like saying distinctions between you and your brother are meaningless. Yet if your brother's wife slept with you instead of your brother, then you both would incur the death sentence. Clearly you are a false-flagging pagan larper and have not thought this through.

This argument is out of touch with reality. Regardless of what race you are there's plenty of Christians and potential Christians of your own race. If you're on an lonely island then it's better to race-mix than have no children at all, but race-mixing when you don't need to, that is certainly a sin much graver than adultery, because it persists in the world.

Compare Czechia and Italy.
I'll wait.

The church has been infiltrated by satan
They rather help Muhammedans, satans own personal army on earth than their fellow man

I get what you mean. but the women of my own race seem to only be Christians one day a week.
They act in a way that I don't find attractive.

This doesn't refute the above infograph you dumbnut. You said "I can prove youwrong by saying no Christian believes this anymore." SO I showed you several countries that do.

What the fuck are you talking about? Neither polish nor any other catholic church condemns race-mixing.

Have you ever realized that there are Catholics that hold private doctrine but do not speak it openly on the news? Look how many people like the Crusades but nobody ever says it in person. So look at their actions. Its pretty obvious what they think of non whites

>but the women of my own race seem to only be Christians one day a week

This is what loving your neighbor means, that you forgive them their trespasses - if they aren't too great, and bring them back to the faith. The Western woman is the Western man's burden.

But why would I want to marry a promiscuous woman?
I don't buy used clothes, why should I do the same with a woman?

Yeah, MEMBERS of the church may think that but you can bet your ass that priests do not and quite valiently fight against it. One thing i know about christians in Poland is that their religion is extramly shallow. Most never read the bible and either doesn't go to church or doesn't listen to their priests.

Sex before marriage is sin, I agree of course. The question is which is worse, to forgive a sinful woman once, or father mutts that will walk the earth forever?

I personally don't think any of my children will be "mutts."
I'm not saying go with a black, if that's what you mean.

Luke 12:51: "Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!"
>Jesus came to earth divide people

Gensis 11: At first, the people of the whole world had only one language and used the same words. 2 As they wandered about in the East, they came to a plain in Babylonia and settled there. 3 They said to one another, “Come on! Let's make bricks and bake them hard.” So they had bricks to build with and tar to hold them together. 4 They said, “Now let's build a city with a tower that reaches the sky, so that we can make a name for ourselves and not be scattered all over the earth.”

5 Then the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which they had built, 6 and he said, “Now then, these are all one people and they speak one language; this is just the beginning of what they are going to do. Soon they will be able to do anything they want! 7 Let us go down and mix up their language so that they will not understand each other.” 8 So the Lord scattered them all over the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 The city was called Babylon,[a] because there the Lord mixed up the language of all the people, and from there he scattered them all over the earth.

Your example wouldn't be a Christian marriage, you have no idea what you're talking about. Probably a fedora tipper.

Solomon and Mises married black women and God didn't care.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

so edgey

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 34&version=GNT
It doesnt condemn race mixing, nor does it condemn racial preservation. But it does condemn marrying someone who doesnt share your religion.
"Be not unequally yoked"

God flooded the world because it was degenerate enough to racemix with the fallen angels.
There is also some grounds to believed he nuked soddom and gomorrah because it became to degenerate

Thats where the term sodomite comes from. Everyone in the city of sodom and gommorah were homos. He turned the whole city into salt, and to this day it is the saltiest place in the whole world, and we get some of our salt from there lmao. We are eating dead people converted into salt

Worry a little less about some old tome and a little more about what is going to give you and your descendants a good future, whatever that may be.