Here is a question for Christians

Why do you get mad when Europeans decided to worship the old gods of thier ancestors and become pagans but don't give a shit about Hinduism despite the fact they are Pagans as well. Not only that we neopagans are only a minority while Hinduism is very large in India

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiFR_k2IaXE&index=197&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=i_bqByREJNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who get's mad? If a dying people want to worship some cum guzzler over kike on a stick, what's it to me?

Because neo-paganism is a modern creation being sourced from fragmented and unreliable sources and supported by ideologies of both the left and right ring while the the best and form of paganism is found in Hellenic philosophy which is perhaps as close to being complete as you can hope to get yet it has few followers as it is a highly abstract and contemplative form of paganism as that is all that is left outside of its original culture. Neo-pagans want a new idol to worship, Hellenic philosophy cannot provide for that strictly speaking. Hinduism has had a continued tradition of culture and literature since its inception.

Ok, but it did not fully answer the question because since Christian see any form of Paganism as false how come you don't see Christian telling Hindus your going to hell like they us that everyday

>Also
neopaganism may be modern however it's drives from the old teaching. Plus Christianity is also modern as well since many of it's teaching adjusted to development of the our changing world

>And
So know I'm not an odinist/Asatru (Germanic/Norse paganism) I'm actually a Rodnovery (Slavic pagan) and try to study the authenticity as possible and avoid forge books like the book of Veles

this

worshipping a kike on stick is equally retarded. If not even more.
Christianity = Pure sandniggery
Paganism = just retarded

Christianity is not pure sand niggery it is pure jewry since the very first Christian saints we're Jewish

its from the middle east and thus PURE sandnogg.
Same goes for kikes. They are just a more mixed form of sandnigger.

Because fuck white people.

because Europpeans should know better than some poo in loos baka senpai

I don't concern myself with what people on the other side of the Atlantic worship. As long as they Don't wear dynamite vest or drive trucks of peace they can worship whatever they please.

I don't think we "get mad."

If by Paganism you mean the virtuous worship of the old gods and the desire to build up a European civilization, that's a million times better than the wretched atheism/hedonism/uncaring idiocy of most people today. Practicing Hindus are in same boat, as far as I'm concerned.

If by Paganism you mean New-Age, suburban-mom, yoga and chai-tea "spirituality" then that's entirely different. That's bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

Blasphemers deserve the pit.

Mashallah, brother.

Catholics pray to bones , mummies, and statues all day. What's the difference?

No I mean original Paganism
That new age shit is fucking garbage

They pretend those bones, mummies and statues are jews.

Because apostates are lower than heathens.

Most pagans I've seen are really just anti-christian and not pro-Odin or anything and just are looking to find something to feel the whole in their heart after they rejected Jesus.

hole*

Facts about pagans
>as soon as christians tried to convert germanic pagans they did it, mostly without war
>pagans where stupid barbarians (literally) their heaven was only available to those that die in combat, women, children, elderly all would end up in Helheim
>the idea of an heaven for all with eternal peace was so widely accepted in the pagan societies that they freely accepted to convert

Paganism was an blind religion, made up for the lifestyle they had.

Praise Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=TiFR_k2IaXE&index=197&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa

Beacuse they would probably worship it in a Wiccan, new-gen- faggy way.
Hindus are still have true records about their religion.

Inshallah they'll be put to death.

Because we're Europeans and not Indians.

>Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye. - Luke 6:42

>babby wants a reward for participating: the religion

>Because we're Europeans and not Indians.
You're not European, you're the seed of Abraham i.e. a filthy jew rat.

You literally did not answer the question. Now answer me this how do you feel about Hinduism the largest surviving pagan religion

People are drawn to neopaganism because they're wounded teenagers in adult bodies, rather than because they seek the truth. Just grasping for counterculture and it's really nothing new.

>Not a Wiccan
>Hates the new age
>Study the most authentic piece of information

We do. You just dont notice it because you aren’t a poo.

>Just grasping for counterculture and it's really nothing new.
Amen

Their old gods preach the same thing as jesus so i don't really care, their religion developed with time, european paganism didn't

No they dont and theyare still hellbound
Go to the average church and see where their sending missionaries. India is way up on the list. My wuestion is why do my christian brothers hate nations like Japan

>Seek Truth
You see the problem with Christians is that you think for some reason your the universal truth. You mirror just like the Muslims when they think they are the universal truth just with Jihad adding to the mix.
As a pagan I do have an admiration for Christianity due to the fact Christianity has been greatly white wash lots of it traditions based on Paganism

well for one they are LARPing they dont believe in the gods they just like the religion because muh ancestors they dont even know their practice that well
second most pagans are left wingers free love what ever you get the point
second christianity they attack it with quite retarded attacks even tho it might contain more of the pagan practice than their larping
ps not a christian former fedora fag

>as soon as muslims tried to convert germanic christians they did it, mostly without war
>the idea of virgins in heaven was so widely accepted in the christians societies that they freely accepted to convert

t. your future children

you blind and stupid traitor

Pagans are LARPing a religion. They have few tenets and commandments, no gospels and they idolize something dead and reinvented.

Strains of Christianity have unbroken lineages, and Christianity BTFO'd all the Scandinavian Paggans. Hindoo tradition was also never broken, and similarly BTFO'D all the snake worshippers or whatever.

its pretty dumb but then again you are an american first christianity had to adapt to already existing native pagan religions and took parts of it the ones that had any value

Jesus loves you eternally. If you come whimpering from your "dude weed, my GF fucks other men bc she pagan" adventure, he'll forgive you.
The Father loves you too.

It means that no one converts to paganism because Odin is real or the teachings of the religion are better, or it makes more sense logically. They just go to paganism because they don't like Christianity or they think vikings are cool or that Thor is white. Not that paganism is the spiritual truth. Even the late pagan Greeks were drifting towards monotheism before Christianity came around for logical reasons.

>my GF fucks other men bc she pagan
t. seed of "there's a famine so I let kangz rail my sister-wife" Abraham

This.

So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”[a]

18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

fpbp

>Left wing pagans
Those people are not really practicing paganism they are new age fags who don't even care about European identity and white pride. They all apologists.

For me as Slavic pagan I'm pro traditions pro authenticity and pro European.

I researched as much as possible for the closet thing that my ancestors practice and follow suit

Most 'pagans' are just mentally ill cucks

Hindus are based.
1) They destroy all the Muslims and then chilled and allowed like 100 milly to survive.
2) Took the Taj Mahal and called it Indian
3) Have a caste system which recognizes some people are just gross and lame and need to be separated from the cool kids, Norse Paganism is always looking for members
4) Nobody wants to die and go to quasi-Heaven like Valhalla, Hinduism offers a form of eternal life which allows people hope they can someday become a King or Rockstar, if they live well in their current status.
5) Regardless of the shitting streets, it must be said Hindus are rather clever and good at engineering, Norse Pagans are basically like white indigenous people, who believe the only thing in life is hunting, warring and fucking for all time.

well paganism has a bad connotation, the church said it was a sin to convert more people and so it stuck, to the point where pagan could be used as an insult ( at least in the orthodox world ). early catholicism fought pagan religions not hinduism, so european religious people hated paganism but had no real interaction with eastern religions at the time of christianity spreading in europe.

then the later people who did encounter the new cultures didnt bother to understand or document too much of the eastern religious, until more open minden liberal enlightened faggots came around, by then europe was already much more secularized.

>tl;dr christians had to kill paganism in the beggining so it was bad, when they discovered hinduism and other eastern religions they didn't really give a shit about it

now i know they tried to convert the japs and the chinks and all of the rice niggers but those were only the autistic albertos and spanish faggots who were in an islam-tier holy war with the world at the time. still they didn't put as much effort into it

yeah that is why i said most not al but you believe the slavic gods are real because if not its pretty hollow kinda why im not a christian anymore

i've never meet a buddhist or a hinduist, but if they were white I would know it would be just a phase and they would grow out of it, thats why i would not care very much

kill yourself, from an actual slav

>Assuming that I never study history
Foolish Gypsy knew that

What does Dr. William Pierce believe in?

The original God of the European was the Fat-mother!

DONT BE AN ODINKEK! WORSHIP THE TRUE GOD OF YOUR ANCESTORS!

I really like how, instead of facing the reality of your own shit being just as degenerate as the strawman you're trying to create, you shit out these completely unrelated verses like a defense mechanism.

then say it nigger down go muh desert faggotry holding on to the truth to make a point is pretty jewy

he believes in not worshiping a jew who denies the importance of race

HOW DARE YOU WORSHIP ODIN THE SEMEN DRINKER! YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOUR ANCESTORS!

THE FIRST AND LAST GOD OF THE EUROPEANS IS THE FAT-MOTHER!

Well neopaganism is a sign that you're just a really dumb atheist. Hinduism is also a particularly primitive form of paganism, for what it's worth.

Because most of us don't live in India.

Wait, since when are todays jews same as the ones 2000 years ago? You cant adjust anything to fit your shit you know?

>I'm Polish
>Also
You Croatians are always obnoxious go cream up the problems from the mess from Yugoslavia

you're an american faggot, if you would come to poland and try to larp as a pagan nobody would think you're sane

You are murican not polish, to be polish you would have to grow up in poland and live there. Unless you went to US recently, you're not polish, but burger of polish heritage and you certanly do not understand jack shit what it means to grow up there.

You're throwing out the baby Jesus with the bathwater.
If that's all he believes there is to the race question.

>dont give a shit about hinduism
India needs the love of christ for the mere fact its the only way they'll use a toilet

>Ok, but it did not fully answer the question because since Christian see any form of Paganism as false how come you don't see Christian telling Hindus your going to hell like they us that everyday
holy fuck can you at least construct a coherent sentence before attempting to post nonsensical b8?

If Christianity isn't what made Europe, then what did? The Middle Ages were probably the peak of European civilisation to date, and were also defined by Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_bqByREJNw

>Have Polish citizen ship and passport
Fuck off

Why would anybody live in India is a horrible disgusting, smelly place, filled with poop and defecators

>Wait, since when are todays jews same as the ones 2000 years ago?
What's functionally speaking the difference? Do you really think that a cuckold, a racemixer and a crook are any better than the kind of kikes we have now? Really?

I have no issue with pagans, even flirted with the idea of becoming one while I was agnostic. I don't understand quite how you lot seem to say your ancestors weren't christian and such though, to use a tree analogy, sure your roots may be pagan but the trunk of your culture and indeed western society is and will always be Christianity. You share 50% blood with each of your parents, less and less the further you go, but you hold on to the seeming idea that your blood is pagan... that's just flat out ignoring the last 1000 years or so that your families worshiped Christ as their one true god. IMO you should try and live on Earth a little bit pagan, as i agree with them in most matters not of faith and worship the one true god. That is how i strive to live any way.

>If Christianity isn't what made Europe, then what did?
Europeans. You're a complete imbecile if you think otherwise.

If Europeans made Europe, then what made Europeans?

Sorry literally texting while working

there's absolute no reason in worshiping a middle eastern unless you have been brainwashed since birth and fear going to "hell". that's the case for the majority of christians. they will betray their people and nation just out of fear of a jew's punishment

literal jew slaves

Europe.

This is actually funny. See, there was no judgement of what truth is in my statement, just a judgement of what is a genuine way of seeking truth. Your defensive reaction is a prime example of why neopagans are drawn to their "religion" through angst rather than truth.
Those verses aren't unrelated. The resurrection is arguably the most important part of the gospel and has always been a driving force behind conversion. People come to Christ because they seek truth and find it. Why did you come to neopaganism? You went to a punk concert once?

So you are default burger i described? Because anyone can request citizenship in europe for ancestry. Mexicans do it with spain. Thanks for letting me know im speaking to an idiot.

Mostly that they have nothing to do with each other, dna wise, they are overmixed europeans who trace their jewishness through parents identity. Modern greeks have more in common with ancient jews than current people of israel.

Nice circular argument. So tell me, what made Europeans decide to stop chasing around pigs in the forests sometime around the fall of Rome and to actually do something with themselves?

Are Italians white?

This. There's not sense it this retarded Christian-Pagan split, we agree on 90% of everything so let's focus on the real problems instead of tearing each other down over theology.

You should learn about people 2000-3000 years ago, they were much different than those of today in middle east. Israel is just under anatolia(modern day turkey) Which is where many greek philosophers are from. The way he is discribed and consistantly reconfirmed is that he looked the way he was always represented which makes sense. Many people today look like the person in the paintings. If you dont believe in christ, then its not even worth discussing for you. If someone starts bashing neopaganism without good arguments, its better to not bother at all bro.

Yeah original paganism like drinking men's semen and practicing sodomy.

>So tell me, what made Europeans decide to stop chasing around pigs in the forests sometime around the fall of Rome and to actually do something with themselves?
You realize that Rome's in Europe, yes?

user, if Christianity is responsible for Europe's greatness, then how come Armenia and Ethiopia aren't even greater even though they became Christian earlier?

>Those verses aren't unrelated.
How are they related to Abraham being fine with his sister-wife getting fucked by a kang and the "my GF fucks other men bc she pagan" strawman? Abraham literally is the founder of your disgusting religion, how does that compare?

Romans made something of themselves while being strongly pagan. Clearly there is no correlation then between Christianity and productivity/civilization. In the early middle ages the christian masses were more savage and barbaric in many respects than the roman masses during Rome's golden age. They didnt even fucking bathe.

> muh drinking cum

Nice jewish disinfo

Nobody at all takes LARPagans seriously, except a few who think you make a mockery out of religion by "worshipping" a bunch of values and calling it religion when you don't even believe in any gods.

>You realize that Rome's in Europe, yes?

You realise what happened to Rome, right?

>user, if Christianity is responsible for Europe's greatness, then how come Armenia and Ethiopia aren't even greater even though they became Christian earlier?

Armenia, like Poland, is an obvious victim of geography. Ethiopians are probably the best negroes in Africa though.

>My whole family is from Poland
>My mother was born in Poland
>Gave birth to me in America

So yes I'm American but first generation
But it does not matter since spics from Mexico give birth to in America but still considered as Mexican.

>Also
Crypto-jew quit using that faggot flag we all know your from Israel trying to divide and conquer the white man

I never said that pagans can't make anything of themselves. I like the philosophy of Aristotle (a pagan) and Greek mythology.

But modern Europe is the legacy of barbarians who invaded the crumbling Roman Empire, converted to Christianity, and built a new civilisation in its ashes.

>They didnt even fucking bathe.

Until the KANGZ tot dem how ta do it, right? Lol at being this dumb. Romans thought Germanic barbarians smelt because they didn't wash themselves with olive oil like the Romans did. Germanic barbarians did bathe though

The main problem with neopaganism is that it demands little of its followers.

You read about neopagan movements like Wicca and the like, and there is a strong emphasis on individualism, trusting your own conscience and feelings over any objective morality, and rejects things like discipline and asceticism.

I can see how it is appealing to young people today who have the attitude of trusting themselves above anything else. Young people reject Christianity and join these new age movements because they want the sense of identity and good feelings that religion brings, but with none of the challenges. Any sort of servitude or loyalty to something that requires challenging your own morals, beliefs and actions is viewed with distrust by this generation.

But in the end, if a religion doesn't demand moral discipline and trust in something outside themselves, then it is as good as atheism.

I can't imagine any of these self-described heathens or "witches" dying for their faith. They joined the religion for the good feelings, and they will discard it when the good feelings stop. Patience through suffering and loyalty to God above all else are built in to Christianity however. That is why it has lasted for so long.

To me, this new age movement seems like a fad. Just a product of the generation. While Christianity has proven itself to be timeless.

he was a anti-european semite, his looks are irrelevant

A 'cold' Christian might not actually believe in an after-life. He might just play along with the religious game because cooperation maximizes life-satisfaction, security and growth.

This third-rate political scientist like Pierce hate Christianity because American liberal-protestants are nutjobs who disregard scripture.
Pierce himself was unable to bring about any race-war, and doesn't have a stick at the sheer depth and longetivity of Christianity. He's a fucking hack for short. The whole American-western strain of white culture was a mistake that infected the Continent, not the other way around.

The Bible is true, and it's cultural legacy cannot be misunderstated. All the great works of art and literature draw from biblical stories until American liberalism destroyed our strain post 1945.

>You realise what happened to Rome, right?
So?
>Armenia, like Poland, is an obvious victim of geography. Ethiopians are probably the best negroes in Africa though.
Stop your kvetching and answer my question, user. They've been Christian longer than Europe, if what you're saying is true, then they should be greater. They evidently aren't.

>Yeah original paganism like drinking men's semen and practicing sodomy.

The Eddas were written by Jews also I'm not an odinist I'm a Slavic pagan

>barbarians who invaded the crumbling Roman Empire, converted to Christianity,
But they converted before invading, user. Rome got ruined by Christians and Christianity.

I don't need religion to guide me to save my race..
Not a kike on a stick.
Not a cum guzzler.
I have me.
I have my ancestors' spirit.
Fuck all of you.