STEVE BANNON: Trump Has a 30% Chance of Finishing Term

businessinsider.com/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10

LOL!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well.. he does have the time machine.

This could be serious.

>He's finished
>It's over for him

says mangina for 100th time this year.

I'm coming up with thirty-two point three three, repeating of course, percentage of impeachment.

tfw we're almost 25% done with his term

BANNON IS SUCH A FAGGOT.

Bannon works for (((Them))) if you haven't noticed by now fucking retards

Nervous man etc

And still the liberal tears flow.

Why doesnt Bannon start a new Political party?
Why doesnt anyone start a new political party... why does there only need to be two real choices? Im sure he would win in 2020

>Figure most feared by establishment shills tells truth about plan to staff Trump admin with establishment shills

>repeating of course

Trump is going to destroy Israel and Bannon can't stop shit.

>Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon reportedly has told people he thinks President Donald Trump has just a 30% chance of completing his four-year term.

>The detail came in an explosive report from Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman on Wednesday that cited several sources close to the president.

>cited several sources close to the president.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to actually still believe this shit lol

AH HAHAH how does it feel Trumplings LOLOLOL I feel sorry 4 U. How can u be so dumb? IT'S OVER DRAUMPH AH HAHAHAH

>Bannon is with Trump
BASED BANNON KEKING THE LIBERALS! SHILLARY BTFO!
Bannon is not with Trump
>FUCK BANNON! HE'S A KEK!

What gives?

Does Bannon think he's the fucking green Power Ranger or something?

>when shareblue tries to control the narrative

See

>reportedly
Sup Forums believes fakes news now? What a bunch of faggots.

that sure got you angry. i hope you're not crying :)

Lurk moar.

>according to sources
>Steve Bannon reportedly has told people
wew lad

>People familiar with people's thinking who reportedly talked to people familiar with the thinking of people who reportedly spoke with Bannon.

CIA asassination just like JFK screencap this

lol fucking rekt, whats the matter little libbycucks, you mad?

Don't care anymore. President Cuckold is just a disappointment and nothing more. He also can't stop picking fights with every idiot who insults him. Take it like a man or quit you faglord.

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

>businessinsider.com/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10

> report from Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman

Sage this Leaf Shit....

i'm sorry i made you cry :(

wow when did that happen?

maybe we can get Soros prosecuted for orchestrating the Lindbergh murder

Bannon legitimately, as Scaramucci put it, loves sucking his own cock.

U alt right trash are ALL THE SAME!!! Tick tock U Nazi hahahahaha T-Rump WILL BE IMPEECHED!!!

It's embarrassing how Sup Forumstards go from he's gonna gas the kikes, to he's a jew shill working for israel, to he's a jew himself because his father's mother was a jew, to he's a tool of the globalists, to he's a slave of McMaster/Kelly/Mattis, to he's a shill for Jared Kosher, to he's gonna destroy Israel.

You Sup Forumstards are some of the biggest subhumans on the planet. By the way, this guy Bannon is a huge Zionist. Not that I care, I actually like his blog (Breitbart) but it's embarrassing how wildly you monkey Sup Forumstards swing.

So is Trump a jew shill / jew or is he a savior, you dumb, gaptoothed hicks? You change your mind every fucking hour.

DONAAAAAAAALD
DRUUMMMMMMMPFINS

>businessinsider.com/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10
I hope Trump gets impeached so people will vote for a similar canidate that will acttually keep his prommises

>Sup Forums is one person

>people are missing this

This
Trump is just a vessel for the lion waking up. He is nothing if he doesn't follow through. He should be replaced immediately by someone who will.

If he gets impeached the dems will get the next two elections

Trump needs to stop lashing out at every slight, stop bitching about dying news organizations and just focus on getting wins. His use of Twitter and constantly going into controversies is killing his presidency. Why is he attacking people and allies he'll need? He's burning all bridges and getting people to talk about the 25th amendment

And yet he has no big legislative wins. Tax reform is all but dead. No infrastructure. Nothing.

Bannon may be a Zionist but hes better than any other canidate

Keep saying it. Just keep saying it, I heard it makes it come true. You haven't updated your talking points in 9 months. kys.

He is just applying pressure in a way Trump is affected by.
Stop freaking out.

>and I base this on nothing

Fuck off. Zionism is the worst thing to happen to humanity since WW2

>Bannon did this
Source?

This article is riddled with fallacies, worse then what Vox pumps out on an hourly basis.

>Whitehouse insiders, unnamed
>A source familiar with his thinking
>No direct quotes from anyone on record
>Speculations about what Bannon said to Trump
>False reasoning for why Bannon left the White House
>No actual information, just an opinion piece liberals will eat up like flys on an Ethiopian

This is what we consider "journalism" in the (((current year)))? Really? You'd have to be mentally retarded to take any of this at face value.

Brought back memories, but my ocd side is slightly raging at the percent not being 1/3 (33.3) but 32 and a third

Nixon, however i guess carter didnt get reelected

It's literally nothing.

Even if thats true, whats the fucking difference. Democrats and Republicans are practically the same, the only things they really disagree on are abortion, healthcare and the environment (and I agree with dems on abortion and the environment).
They both are diehard supporters from Israel. Neither is going to stop immigration. They are both for interventionist foreign policy. The only difference is what morons they pander to, Republicans pander to ultra-religous christians while democrats pander to minorities.

I would bet money you're a college kid if I weren't a broke neet

Bannon just wants to see the world burn.

Except Trump is lashing out at people, including his staff, and hates criticism. Bannon is just saying that Trump might be pushed out through the 25th amendment. Trump needs to calm down.

People on here cant understand that his constant fake news tweets make him seems whiney and narcissistic as opposed to good.

Bannon has no real power or allies besides Trump and the Mercers.

No. Bannon is a puppet of Israel and the Rothschilds. FUCK OFF WITH BANNON.

That was near the end of 8 years.

How come every steve bannon thread has a million shills in it regurgitating the same worn out talking points over and over and over again.

Fuck Steve Bannon.

errr... he is the least kosher guy ever to set foot in the white house. but thats all over now... ill bet you good money you will get your dreamers and not your wall.

This sounds like bullshit
Isn't pence smart enough to know that he'll only be elected if he helps trump all the way to the end ala joe biden?

Electing Trump was supposed to save it. Western civilization will be beyond saving if he is gone and mass immigration happens.

Hypothetically you have two choices.
1. A canidate that supports Israel, is for intervening against Russia, for intervening in the Middle East, for supporting Saudi Arabia, for NATO and for fighting against North Korea.
2. A candidate that supports Israel, but is against wars in the middle east, against backing saudi arabia, against fighting against Russian expansion, supports leaving NATO and is against war against North Korea.
Neither are perfect but which would you prefer.

I mean his daughter is a Jew, she married a Jew who is literally best friends with Bibi Netanyahu. No reason to believe he's not friendly to Israel.

What is he actually doing to stop immigration. He just went backsies on DACA because his fellow Republicans told him. He does everything Kushner tells him to do. Elect another canididate that will actually do something.

Or Trump goes and Pence (and by extension Republican establishment) get the WH and run it in a more stable manner? I think the GOP would go for Pence in a heartbeat

No. Fuck off with this bullshit. It's not true. Trump is going to reveal JFK to 9/11 Israe is about to be BTFO and you know it. Fuck steve Bannon. His 15 minutes are almost up.

Maybe a little 4D chess, but maybe he's saying this to make the Dems + Republican Establishment to try to do a real effort to impeach Trump, which will blow up in their faces.

What are you rambling on about Cletus, you disgusting, stinky, horse-manure smelling redneck. You don't make any fucking sense. I read and re-read that post 20 times and I still don't know what you're trying to imply. Go back to the Donald so you can show off your MAGA hat you filthy, revolting troglodyte looking neanderthal.

I want to crush you retarded Sup Forumstard morons once and for all and see the lamentation of your women.

Mike go talk about more bullshit brainwaves.

Ali. Kill yourself.

>expecting it to ever stop
even in 2nd term
the MO is to drag the feet in DC and cause social unrest via (((grass roots))) social justice campaigns

>It's embarrassing how Sup Forumstards go from he's gonna gas the kikes, to he's a jew shill working for israel, to he's..................................

It is like there is more than one other person on Sup Forums or something, who would've thunk it you stupid faggot.

stop calling fucking EVERYONE "share blue shills" you brain dead pond scum

EVERYTHING THE SHILLS ARE SAYING IN HERE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL WHEN PIZZAGATE GETS BLOWN WIDE OPEN.

Bannon is a pedophile.

Implying someone even more extreme won't come to the forefront.

Fine stick your head in the sand. Trump has no principles, he just does whatever will get him praised. He seemed good when it was Steve Bannon in his ear but now its Kushner.
A Steve Bannon presidency would be like a Trump campaign

>everyone is a shill
>everyone is a pedophile
>trust me im a genius
fuck yourself with a cactus, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

No, the populus just moves further to the right and more fierce.

Good. Use some legal Jew magic to push him out of office so we can get this civil war started.

The Jew wins in every arena except the physical. They cannot win when force is used. That is why they control our legal system. It gives them the power to reason their way into any result they want without use of force, and giving it the appearance of legitimacy.

When white people decide the discussion is over, they and their cities will fall.

>He does everything Kushner tells him to do

Like what? A good portion of the first 6 months of the administration is pure Bannon and now he's gone. Kushner hasn't gotten any policy "wins".

And the DACA things was pure Trump. He said since 2012 that he would show them heart.

Electing someone else is hard because only Trump could've beaten Hillary. Good luck finding someone else.

At least Trump will lower the taxes for me (and himself) before he calls quits. Based Trump.

Bannon will rally the people to invade DC and then become the real God Emperor.

GOD EMPEROR BACCHUS

Yeah but if pence betrayed trump like that, the people wouldn't just forget about it.
Trump's base got trump elected. It's not pence's automatically

Weren't Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner on the campaign since the beginning, while Bannon joined in the last half?

"I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel"

Donald Trump

His entire inner circle are Russian/Soviet Jews (which is the real reason he likes Russia so much)

His daughter is a Jew. His son in law is a Jew.

You are delusional Cletus, go and show your based MAGA hat to your Israeli friends over at the donald, you revolting chimpanzee.

stephen miller yes, jared got roped in because of ivanka. And maybe his own political ambitions

You people are a hivemind. So you are one person, you disgusting pol ape. KYS.

Listen. I understand. You guys need o keep reiterating your talking points. I GET IT.

It doesn't matter though. Trump is going to show the world exactly what Israel has done from JFK to 9/11.

Nothing you say can stop this.

Thats irrelevent. When Bannon was Trumps right hand man Trump was actually sticking with his promises. When he lost favor that ended.
Now Trump is just a regular republican that makes snarky tweets

>People on here can't understand that his constant fake new tweets make him seem whiney and narcissistic as opposed to good.

Except when Project Veritas literally confirms everything Trump has been tweeting about that you'd consider "bitching".

>Manually pumping anti-Trump content to the front page of YouTube
>Mass manipulation of Big 3 Content (FB, Twitter, YouTube/Google)
>Breaking journalistic code of ethics to apply their own political ideologies to their work
>"I'd target his businesses, his dumb fuck of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric, so they're running Trump, like, the Trump business. Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott... So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand... And you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they're hacking or other things."

So tell me again, how is it exactly that Trumps constant "fake news" tweets are damaging him, when everything he has speculated about them has been ENTIRELY true? The only people that see him as "whiney and narcissistic" are the faggot liberals who constantly spam 45 tweet replies to everything he says. His voter base, the people that actually pay attention to this shit, are well informed, and all thats happening, day by day, is complete justification for his attacks on the media. The more he calls them out, the more attention goes to them, then someone says some shit they shouldn't into a hidden camera, and everything instantly becomes justified by their OWN words. Not some opinion hackjob piece like this article.

Yeah. Bannon also said from the beginning that he would stay for a year then go back to Brietbart, which he did.

if that happens not only would people take him less seriously but the whole "omg hes literally hitler" thing wouldn't be a meme to libtards anymore

id love him though

How would people take Trump less seriously if he exposes the false reality everyone lives in? Are you retarded?

>Like what? A good portion of the first 6 months of the administration is pure Bannon and now he's gone. Kushner hasn't gotten any policy "wins".
Bombing Syria. Kushner pushed him to cave to the Establishments commands. Now Tillerson and Haley seem to be pushing towards regime change which will likely eventually happen which will mean war with russia

>thinking people would just snap into reality and see the light even after he exposes them
Are you?

>business insider

Literally not a reliable publication, everything’s on fire! Trump is flailing!!!

They make it seem like trump is just some idiot stumbling into the presidency simply on the power of his own bombasity.

Do they really expect us to believe that story? I’m supposed to listen to these people when their argument of last resort is just a total idiot rage machine was able outsmart them all and force his way into office.

Holy shit it’s beyond hilarious watching these faggots writhe as their little world crumbles. What a fucking joke, all a big fucking joke.

The American picked up the rock with trump and all the worms and beetles are scattering