Why is there never ever a thread on Freemasons and their influence on modern society...

Why is there never ever a thread on Freemasons and their influence on modern society? Do secret societies actually matter or is it just crackpot Illuminati theories? Nazis hated Freemasons almost as much as Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN49lsoTBy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freemasons are society. Get over it.

Sage

freemasons are jews

>Nazis hated Freemasons almost as much as Jews.
never saw the evidence of this.

and we have freemason threads all the time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN49lsoTBy8

this poster is a robot. watch him not respond to this post.

They lost all their power a long time ago when Jews were allowed to join, especially in Europe. The Nazi's hated the Freemasons particularly because of the Humanist movement that plagued the German lodges for hundreds of years; Masonry was never a monolithic entity that agreed on everything, and American Masonry is philosophically and idealistically different than what became of German Masonry.

All together, it no longer holds much influence as a power structure. All the power that it once had has fled to appendent bodies such as the Mystic Rites, special Rosicrucian groups (not AMORC) and various others.

Scottish Freemasonry is the Kike Satanic sect.

There's other masons.

Im not a bot you're just a giant faggot.

>never saw the evidence of this

me either but i also have never seen evidence that jews run the world so who really knows

>scottish rite is the satanic sect

lmao, i think you are thinking of the old Humanist Bavarian lodges and the OTO which has nothing to do with masonry.

Tomorrow belongs to us.

t. Albert Pike

Do you not know what happens to people who participate in Freemason threads? It's not pretty.

no we dont. are you a freemason?
On August 8, 1935, as Führer and Chancellor, Adolf Hitler announced in the Nazi Party newspaper, Voelkischer Beobachter, the final dissolution of all Masonic Lodges in Germany. The article accused a conspiracy of the Fraternity and World Jewry of seeking to create a World Republic.[19] In 1937 Joseph Goebbels inaugurated an "Anti-Masonic Exposition" to display objects seized by the state.[15] The Ministry of Defence forbade officers from becoming Freemasons, with officers who remained as Masons being sidelined.[3]

>are you a freemason?
no but i met with them a couple times and know more than most people

we have about one good-sized freemason thread per week on Sup Forums

Secret societies of America's elite.
^good read for us history and masons.

Woah! You're right leaf

It's all been memory holed. Try to find solid info on Giuseppe Mazzini.