Which dog is the most pure?

Hey Sup Forums I'm considering getting a guard dog / working dog. I'm leaning towards getting a german shepard. I want an intelligent and loyal dog, friendly yet threatening. What other choices are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

shepped.com/ddr-german-shepherd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GSD is the best had one she gone now but they Shed alot i mean aloooooot

I hope you liven a farm you faggog

which ever dog kills niggers and animal-hurting chinks is the best

Anglo Dog

Caucasian shepherd

Australian Cattle Dog

Working Line German Shepherd. Great dogs. Avoid show line GSD's.

DDR GSD! Not the American style but the DDR.

So many dog breeds are inbred as fuck including german shepherds. Read up on it so you can avoid it

chihuahua

just get a lab dude.

personal temperament probably matters more

has my vote 100%

American Eskimo

Is that a bear ?

husky

I suggest you get a white German Shepherd bitch. I don't know why the white ones are better as guard dogs, but they are, and a bitch will bond with you better than a dog will.

>tfw i just buried mine yesterday

yeah right unless you are a sheep herder dont get a border collie
fuck no

I know they shed a lot, I'm actually moderately allergic to dogs (itchy eyes, runny nose) but the GSD is my favorite dog as of now. How bad is the dander/drooling, in general?

I need a dog that will play with me and kill anyone who tries to fuck with me when I'm out rockhounding. All the hypoallergenic dogs are pussies.

polar dogs

Alaskan malamute.

>So many dog breeds are inbred as fuck including german shepherds. Read up on it so you can avoid it
shepped.com/ddr-german-shepherd/

DDRs are very pure and awesome. I had one. I agree with you when it comes to the American style.

condolences bro

German shepards are honorary as fuck.

can also herd mexicans

my 15 yo samoyed died 2 months ago. Worse than having a human die.

Doberman for sure dude

get a lab get a lab get a lab GET A LAB GET A LAB
Also we know you're op. dont fucking tell us youre OP

all doggos are good doggos

ACD's are one of the most loyal, intelligent and hard working breed there is. Please explain the "fuck no". They just need an owner who will actually train and discipline them.

King German Shepherds but get one without a undercoat unless you can handle it or live somewhere it snows.

My GSDs are bad ass and smarter than any nigger dog.

Might as well be. They were used to hunt bears in Russia back in the day.
Some of the scariest dogs I've seen in person. Very good guard dogs.

My current dog is an Australian Kelpie, but he's getting old now and isn't much of a guard dog as much as he is a herder. He doesn't bother my allergies much, very livable. Never spent much time around Shepards. Huskies are usually OK, probably my second choice. I'm in Seattle so the double coats are probably ideal for them, but not me.

The leftovers.

because OP probably doesnt have the discipline to train a ACD

The purest dog band you for non political threads!
Nope! Wrong! You all lose! Fucking losers!

All dogs deserve acid in their veins >:^)
And their owner will be my slave.

I have a saluki and they're the most beautiful and one of the smartest dogs. No idea why someone would want an ugly, slobbering brute to guard your house unless you live in a ghetto. And if you're poor you should focus more on building yourself a better life than on getting a dog.

very edgy

Rottweiler, just need to train well early or he/she will be a monster. Overall very nice dog, not much hair comes out, they are intelligent and loyal, works well as a guard dog or just a normal company dog. You need to take the dog out running or for long walks though, so it makes you go outside so that's pretty good also :DDD

I'd say a vizsla, they are good hunting and retrieving dogs, are highly intelligent, loyal, and friendly - but are decidedly not threatening

>t. Random Socially Awkward Chink From Vancouver

I wouldn't fuck with that nigger, desu.

iv got 2 and they are fucking awesome, all they need is a strong willed master and walks every day, if you yanks fucked up their breeding then thats your fault.

Snow Bengal cat masterace
I have one of these, he's a bit naughty though.

Muslim detected