Danganronpa

Did the bully autist kill himself? Regardless, let's have a new thread for the sake of __hope_.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e5Uz8OVgBs
strawpoll.me/10819207/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not if you think about it as being the best at holding your liquor.

How long has Bully-kun done this? Some anons he said he was doing it for years

Hiyoko a shit

>best boy
I want to marry him

Reminder that Nagito saved the world with his bullshit.

>Bullykun wll never post his autistic pasta ever again

Reminder that Izayoi is best DR3 boy, and will definitely survive next episode!

Gekko.

alright Sup Forums realistically

1.) What would your Ultimate be?
2.) What would you want your Ultimate be?

2 days left until more Future

>Hey babe
youtube.com/watch?v=4e5Uz8OVgBs

1) Ultimate Third Wheel
2) Ultimate Fencer

>The OP shows Gekko getting cut in half.

But does it really?
What if she was against Naegi touching her because it would show that she has no skin and is actual just a case with someone sitting inside?

he was pretty consistent on Sup Forums
and by consistent I mean you couldn't have a thread without him in it

Ultimate Slacker
Ultimate Sup Forumsnon.

Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Scientist

So we're good, then?

Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Dancer

Like who?
Monaca? Chiaki? Robo Alter Ego made by Kazuichi?

Super High School Level Cuck
Super High School Level Cuck

Miaya is a matryoshka?

That would be fucking metal. Also reminds me of MiB.

Ultimate Dropout
Ultimate Game Designer

Ultimate baker
Ultimate movie director

>Every fucking boy after Ishimaru is taller than me
Fuck video games

Ultimate Person of Afro-American descent
Ultimate Luck (Nagito level, without the cost)

Nigger, you better be happy. I'm as tall as fucking Junko

>yfw Mahiru is realistically best girl and she gets blamed for shit cause she was friends with some loser crazy dyke

as long as we don't mention his favorite, little victim's name, I think we should be good

it's kinda like how it works with that one guy who posts komaeda every time we say the h word

Ultimate Nihilist

Wouldn't need anything else, my inteligence has been unmatched and my IQ is in the top 0.1 procent. Honestly, the killing games would be a piece of cake for me.

That's not Junko tho? Do we know actual Junko's chest, height and weight?

>133cm
>69Kg.

>Ultimate Black Guy
>found dead with 20 bullet wounds in back
>one of the other classmates is Ultimate Police Officer

Ultimate Edgelord? We got plenty of those already.

>my IQ is in the top 0.1 procent

>My Ultimate
Ultimate alcoholic
>What I want my Ultimate to be
Ultimate Lolicon

How can I just throw my life away when there are so many high-class boys and girls to be bullied?
But more than anyone, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.
And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

it's the same height and weight, dunno about chest

>Another classmate was the Ultimate Nigger
>was the blackened for the case

You are nothing but trash on the sidewalk to me. Go back to eating junk food your mom bought you, your presence is annoying.

Anyone else feel a special connection with a character?

Pic related, it's me.

>No talent
>Poor, can't pay Reserve Course
>No friends in his class
>People talk shit about him
>He just wants to be confident of himself
>Was browsing Sup Forums last episode
>Falls in love with a virtual girl

[Spoiler]I'll become everyone's hope.[/spoiler]

Bully-kun! I'm glad you're ok. Would you bully a grown-up Sionji?

>procent
Poles pls go

Izuru, calm down

Mukuro is best girl though

Well you can talk the talk, but do you rock the fedora/trencoat/red tshirt look?

1.) Ultimate Loudmouth
2.) Ultimate Carpenter

>fitfag
>attractive
>above average at everything, even if he's not talented at anything

>Not finding that nothing in life matters, so you can take things in your own hands and shape your future

How weak are you user?

He's a copycat, the real Bully-kun died in the Ultimate Shitposting Game!

1) Ultimate Wizard
2) Ultimate Wizard (literal)

Peasants should know their place
My outward appearance doesn't concern me, my inteligence is the only thing that matters

>realistically

i'm not going to be an ultimate in anything.

Ultimate Average

Mahiru was camp mom in DR2 while everyone else was just doing as they pleased.
I wonder if people realized that Monokuma resorted to using special means for the murders after Mahiru cause noone wanted to after she and Peko died.
>Despair disease
>Murder or everyone dies from starvation
>Manipulating Nagito

Mahiru held the group together and dared go against the Ultimate Yakuza to call him out on his shitty threats and insults.

Mahiru was truly best girl.

>yfw I just want to be Hagakure
What does a man have to do to get his burger stolen by aliens and gifted with Eldritch powers?

Ah, so we can cut up that useless body and leave you just as a brain, right?

The only murder that wasn't special means was the first one.

>showing the yakuza kid evidence of his sister being murdered and someone on the island being involved

Who do you think the Traitor of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-Hen is?
strawpoll.me/10819207/

We at 400 Votes!
The Top 3 Voted Characters are:
1. 69 / 17% of votes | Miaya Gekkogahara (Ultimate Therapist)
2. 53 / 13% of votes | Chisa Yukizome (Ultimate Housekeeper)
3. 51 / 13% of votes | Kazuo Tengan (Former Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy)

Ultimate Farter. For some reason my farts smell very nice to me.
Ultimate Runner. Running non-stop without getting tired for miles.

My vessel is required for me to function you imbecile.

And call him a genderbent Sumika?

Ultimate: Peer Support Leader
Ultimate: Animator

this. Hate how they made her look like a pussy in the anime.

Certainly. The lewder her body, the harder the bullying!

That combination sounds like one bad night away from tragedy

Oh no, you'll function. Inside a tube of sustaining liquid, your intelligence will be harnessed and spread to humanity! The process will destroy what little semblance of sanity you have left, but you don't need that, right? Since your intelligence is all that matters.

>Wants to become everyone's hope.
>Can't even tag spoilers.

Fucking reserve course trash

I'm somewhat upset about that. Monokuma manipulated them into murder. Despair Disease wasn't even fair, because you literally took Mikan's state of mind and reverted her to the psychopathic murderer she used to be, rather than the mindset she had during Hope's Peak. In DR1, they killed because of their own faults as humans and, while they were TEMPTED to commit murder, that wasn't anywhere compared to "Information that implies your sister's murderer is on the island", "A drug that turns you into a raving death cultist", "Either you kill someone or I kill ALL of you", or "I will literally show you every scrap if information about what's going on here, and remind you of who you actually are surrounded by".

>no option for Monomi
Monomi is Junko's consciousness salvaged from the VR. Calling it now.

STOP PRETENDING. YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME AS HIM. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.
RIP Bully-kun 420-2016

Does anybody think that post-Fruithouse Komaeda is so cold towards Hajime because Izuru called his Ultimate Luck "boring"?

Junko's goal this time was straight-out murdering everyone, the more the better. In DR1 she wanted them to fall of their own accord and for the world to savour the despair.

In regards to yesterday's autism about which cast are the bigger assholes, this objectively prooves that you had to force the DR2 cast to kill each other. Twogami swore that he wouldn't let anyone else become a victim while he was there, and he kept that promise.

No.

Despair arc OP is the OP of the year.

No, this is how Komaeda normally acts towards normal people
>FILTHY NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>MUH HOPE
>MUH DIS PAIR
>MUH JUNKO

Both are great tied with Re:Zeros for me.

Ultimate Nothing.
Ultimate Something.

I guess, since she couldn't kill them directly due to the rules of the simulation. Reminder that if Nagito didn't do the shit that he did, they wouldn't have chosen the true option, because Ultra Hajime wouldn't have awoken.

>the ED of despair hen scene is Chiaki slowly learning there is more than her games and her getting memories while Hajime is getting cut up

Fuck. Chisa and her are going to look all over for him arent they?

How's your new job going? I hear that's why you don't bully Saionji that much anymore

I don't know why I never imagined Komaeda on a messageboard or an imageboard or whatever, just shitposting.

>UR ALL A BUNCHA NORMIE FGTS LMAO I BET NONE OF YOU EVEN HAVE A REAL TALENT LIKE ME
>Fuck off loser, nobody cares
>LMAO CHECK OUT THESE REPEATING DIGITS
>Post #222888222888
>Board tears itself into a frenzy

His memories are still fucked up. All he figured out was that Hinata was a filthy casual and that everyone turned into the remnants. Hell if he had memories of the boat then he'd instantly know who the traitor is, which would've defeated half the purpose for his who suicide case.

Chiaki is going to investigate the twilight shit and what'll happen to her is what boxer said would happen to Hajime.

Ultimate Drama Queen
Ultimate Stalker

Clearing the final dead room didn't return his memories you know

He was so cold cause he realized that he's surrounded by despairfags, his enemies.

I once read that Fuyuhiko was originally supposed to die instead of Hiyoko.
Makes me wonder if the original involved him making up for Mahiru by protecting Hiyoko considering he's shown to have been alone with Mikan in Case 3.

yare yare

DR2's cast are not assholes in the slightest. The only reason why they were so rambunctious was because they were told, day 1, "You don't even have to attend class, just be on campus and that's good enough". As soon as they were forced into class, they started playing with one another though to a SHSL degree, rather than just lightweight kiddie play and quickly became close friends. Hell, even during The Tragedy, they fought side-by-side in many major engagements. The only reason they went to Ultimate Despair was because of Junko.

Where is it?
Where are the Seiko Lewds

Chest is obviously bigger
Junko's measurements are probably 90-60-90 but her height and weight are the same as Mukuro

the beta designs were so much better

He was upset because

1) He was surrounded by ultimate despairs and not hopes.
2) Hajime, the guy he got along with the most I guess, was just a damn normie.

Man, sometimes I wonder if they kept the beta version of Hagakure.

>Carries tarot cards and reads people's fortunes, constantly implies the absolute worst
>He has a nihilistic, yet fun-loving personality
>All of the cards basically have been telling him that the world was soon to come to an end and that everybody was going to suffer horribly correctly so
>He treats it like a joke, or says stuff like his cards are broken, but has come to realize that either his ability sucks and he doesn't care about anything anymore, or his ability is on point and the shithouse future that awaits them leads to him not caring about anything anymore

>Ultimate Friend
my years of elementary, middle, and high school, and even college I was really well liked with everyone, I could join any group easily.
>Ultimate Therapist
Personally I like listening instead actually talking, but the only issue is that I don't like people being clingy.

She's not only best, she's sexy as hell as that one sprite from the game clearly demonstrates.

Just because he looks like that type of character doesn't mean he had to be that type of character.

I desperately need a femdom rape doujin where post-drugs Seiko kicks Asahina flying and fucks Naegi until he can't stand anymore and drags him off somewhere to do it again