Why are people suddenly hating on Frenda after she became popular thanks to Railgun?

Why are people suddenly hating on Frenda after she became popular thanks to Railgun?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1736817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck do you weebs care so much about these one-dimensional generic kawaii uguu bitches? They all look the same, sound the same, all are boring as fuck.

Perfection breeds jealousy.

This thread is 3 years late.

>using weeb on Sup Forums
>talking about something you know shit about

I love summer.

>can't defend generic boring waifu gurl
>"y-your just summer!11"

I think I've made my point here.

Just like Index anime.

I can't stay mad at a butt like that.

cute ass
guess I have to fap now

Go away Sup Forums.

More Frenda in swimsuits. Shame she can't show up in NT16 next week.

Never say never. She's coming back. Probably as new Rensa.

I don't. I always loved Frenda. She's too cute and fun to even hate her.

>weeb
>kawaii uguu
>your
Yes, you've made your point here.
Kill yourself.

It's time move on user

It's really stupid how Kamachi killed her then slowly developed her into one of the best characters.

> She's coming back.
Wait what? Animeonlyfag here, last time I checked she was cut in two.

She was. He's being delusional

Judging by the way he handles her and his comments in the afterwords, he probably regrets it. It's probably why we have Fremea as compensation. Much as I hate her gone, her death adds value and a sense of morality to even cute girls to the story, and reminds us about how ugly the dark side of AC stories could turn out.

He's not being delusional. Based on how the current Railgun arc goes Frenda may very well be Rensa, although you could make a good case based on NT 7 alone for now.

People in Raildex came back from worse.

Current Railgun arc is dealing with a girl who was cut in half.

> Current Railgun arc
Are talking about manga? Because I plan on reading it soon. Is it alright?

Don't know if any of us particularly hate her, but it's more fun to shitpost about her being a dirty traitor. Saiai is best Item anyway.

The manga is great, yeah. It's a pretty good bridge into the LN if it interests you enough. You'd probably want to reread it at some point if you do, just to appreciate some of the references and details added in (that aren't 100% necessary to understand mind you).

Frenda a shit.
Worst Item.

Better than anime.

That's not Mugishit.

So anyways, what's with this talk about Kuroko getting a major powerup?

>It's probably why we have Fremea as compensation.

I'd rather have nothing, to be honest.
Fremea is garbage.

she deserves atleast half of it

She's not, Kuroko is irrelevant. You fell for the ruses of the Railgun shitposter that has been plaguing these threads for a while.

Ignore any post using a mobile filename.

There are too few swedish anime girls.

>Not liking both
Shame on you. Fremea is really cute in her own right an fulfills the quota for the normal side. She looks like a smaller version of Frenda so that's a plus.

>Frenda may very well be Rensa,

Okay, you gain some points because that made me laugh.

Even Febri is a better loli than Fremea.

It's not a bad theory. Do you have anything to disprove it?

I never said it was a bad theory, though. I just said it made me laugh.

Reminder that it's all Kamijou Touma's fault that Frenda died.

Is sniper girl is still alive in railgun manga?

It's just shitposting.

Aside from a handful of throwaway lines, Kuroko hasn't even shown up in NT and never in any relevant capacity. Kamachi has practically phased her out in both Railgun and Index NT in favor of Misaki and Mikoto being frenemies.

Who is this penis squeezer?

She has yet to return and people keep going back and forth about it, but I don't think Fuyukawa/Kamachi would have made a big deal about Saten's phone if she isn't going to see Saten again.

That and Haimura's design has her with an eyepatch without the mask.

Fuck off St.Germain

Inferior Frenda, can't turn into a jet.

Official Raildex best girl ranking coming up.

GODDESS TIER
Othinus
Orsola
Will-tan
Itsuwa
Misaki

TOP TIER
Seria
WORST
Kanzaki
Kongou
Fukiyose

HIGH TIER
Last Order
Dolly
Himegami
Yomikawa
Laura
Kongou
Awaki
Saten
Misuzu

MID TIER
Mikoto
Sasha
Saiai
Birdway
Mugino
Arisa
Fremea

LOW TIER
Lessar
Vento
Uiharu
Rikou
Umidori
Komoe

SHIT TIER
Index
Oriana
Kuroko
Hyouka
Angelene

WORSE THAN SHIT TIER
Frenda
Sherry
Haruue
Banri

Just wait until she comes back as a transforming robot.

RIP Sucker-kun, you'll not be missed.

But we already have Aneri for that, or maybe they'll both be stuck in the same body and fight for dominance.

>Frenda comes back and fuses with Aneri becomes the new "Index fuses with Othinus"

Frenda's fight with Misaka represents the fulfillment of all the potential raildex has but never uses.

Why would Kamachi even want to bring Frenda back?

Fucking Estelle killed him in cold blood. What a piece of shit.

Estelle did nothing wrong

Wait did Accel-kun finally stop jobbing and kill him?

I dunno, was just throwing out a crackpot theory. If she did get brought back she would be really confused by the shift in the power balance of Item.
I knew I liked her for a reason. Okay, I admit that reason was her sexy design and cuteness.

>naked
What was she going to do?

No, Estelle shanked him with a magical blade meant to destroy his sister.

She's been naked since day 1, sucker-kun was a pretty big siscon you know. But now he's dead and can't see Accelerator job to the fruits of his labor.

She's Norwegian.

Except she had a key role in the last arc.

Keep telling yourself that, buddy. Haven't seen a more Swedish girl in my life.

Why would he suddenly give her so much spotlight in Railgun if he wasn't?

She speaks Norwegian though.

To bring Rakko back

What if Rakko appears in NT16?

Here's your (You), happy now?

Come on, you didn't really answer my question.
I'm asking about reasons for Kamachi to bring Frenda back.
Seriously, don't dodge the question. I'm genuinely curious about your opinion on a reason(s) for Kamachi to bring Frenda back.

>they keep making smaller versions of Frenda
Why do they think they can get away with this?

Move Lessar and Leivinina to at least Top tier and you're okay.

Do you really think he needs a reason? He just brought back a person who swallowed a bomb.

what a great butt

That was an asspull especially considering how goggles couldn't even protect himself in the battle royale. But it's far too late for Frenda.

There must be at least one possible reason for Kamachi to go for it. For example: if some rich guy where to give him 1 billion dollars to bring Frenda back I bet it would be enough of a reason for him to do it.

Sup Forums doesn't like popular things

What of Frenda is the final boss? Or some ancient God more ancient and powerful than anything else so far? And she was just playing around in human form?

Watch Yuiitsu pull out Giga Frenda 3000 as a part of her keikaku next week.

>Kakine is rude to a Magic God
>Gets turned into a ball
>Mikoto fights a Magic God
>Gets a little depressed
What did Kamachi mean by this?

I don't know about jealousy but I'd definitely breed with the perfection known as Frenda!

Well, at least she got humiliated next volume.

One is a series mascot and the other jobbed to himself.

High Priest is a good boy, he was willing to forgive the slut getting too close to senpai and preventing him from getting his LCP.

Because some morons seem to have gotten the idea that Mugino did anything wrong and now they can't keep their stupidity to themselves.

"Ha det bra" is a phrase in both Norwegian and Swedish. But on that note, why's a seemingly parentless Scandinavian teenager doing clandestine mercenary in Japan? I mean how does that even happen?

What's even more confusing is why some skill-out leader was protecting her sister. Her connection to Komaba is probably why Hamazura of all people ended up working for them, but it's still a mystery.

Kakine chose the wrong Magic God to mess with, kindness and understanding only goes so far.
HP is a monk so he's chill.

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1736817

He's still alive

Just barely

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

Just get him to Heaven Canceler and he'll be fine.

HELLLP MEEEEE!!!
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CURSE YOU KAMIJOU
YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT WHEN KANZAKI GETS HERE

Just a scratch by AC's standards. Also I don't think anyone has brought this up but this guy has the weirdest fashion sense. A lab coat, a tracksuit, and fucking slippers.

I thought it was implied that AC did a lot of charity work for orphans, most likely around the globe. Aleister needs a steady supply of "who cares what happens to them" kids for his scientists to play around with

>Railgun S was 3 years ago
JUST

Just because you're doing SCIENCE doesn't mean you can't dress comfy. Not everybody is a cute trendy girl like Enshuu.

Was Agitate Halation only given to Fremea thanks to her unique connection to a star cast of players, or was there something special about her in the first place?

>What did Kamachi mean by this?

Miki was sitting right behind him when he wrote that.

That last episode though. I'm still laughing.

KANZAKI HELP! THIS SKINNY MANLET TEENAGER RUINED MY RUNES!